Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels  (Read 5358 times)
Will Inav

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

Promising project. It is nice to see that it is supported by so many users. I except that other members of crypto community will understand how interesting Headstart could be too.
It has already happened. Headstart has many interesting partners and these collaborations could improve the system. This project is really exciting and there is no problem to find new strategical partners for Headstart.
I agree with your words. Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about their partners. Can you tell me about this theme something? I would be happy to know some additional information about this platform.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

Promising project. It is nice to see that it is supported by so many users. I except that other members of crypto community will understand how interesting Headstart could be too.
It has already happened. Headstart has many interesting partners and these collaborations could improve the system. This project is really exciting and there is no problem to find new strategical partners for Headstart.
I agree with your words. Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about their partners. Can you tell me about this theme something? I would be happy to know some additional information about this platform.
Ok. So, I will tell you a little bit about their partner that developers have found recently. It is Nauticus Blockchain that has became a Headstart’s partner in May.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Ok. So, I will tell you a little bit about their partner that developers have found recently. It is Nauticus Blockchain that has became a Headstart’s partner in May.
It is great. What advantages does offer this collaboration? How useful could Nauticus Blockchain be for Headstart? I want to know more details about their partnership.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

It is great. What advantages does offer this collaboration? How useful could Nauticus Blockchain be for Headstart? I want to know more details about their partnership.
Look, this company can provide user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and other features. Of course, this work will be based on blockchain technology. That’s why I guess this partnership is really important for Headstart. It could make platform work more efficient and successful.
guarino

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Look, this company can provide user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and other features. Of course, this work will be based on blockchain technology. That’s why I guess this partnership is really important for Headstart. It could make platform work more efficient and successful.
Wow. It is really very interesting. I hope we will notice these features using the Headstart platform. I think that blockchain technology is a necessary condition to design a successful project for the current market.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

Wow. It is really very interesting. I hope we will notice these features using the Headstart platform. I think that blockchain technology is a necessary condition to design a successful project for the current market.
You are absolutely right. It is a great technology that could change the world. It could be involved in any existing industry. I expect that Headstart will use it with wisely.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 1,250 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

In total, the project expects to release about 1,250 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

And why the project decided to release so many tokens? I think that 1,250 million is too much quantity, which will be difficult to distribute among all comers
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I think Advertising has always been the engine of any project. The main thing about marketing is that the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I don't know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not do another marketing stage.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:33 AM

And why the project decided to release so many tokens? I think that 1,250 million is too much quantity, which will be difficult to distribute among all comers

You are mistaken, a large number of tokens does not play a role in the distribution of them among the participants, because the distribution occurs in percentages and developers and managers can easily calculate how much should be allocated to a particular participant
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

You can find this information on the official website of the project, there as much detail and available are given all the links that can be useful to you
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

You can find this information on the official website of the project, there as much detail and available are given all the links that can be useful to you

I could not find the links on the site, I updated the page several times, but I do not see these elements. I hope I can find help on the forum
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

I could not find the links on the site, I updated the page several times, but I do not see these elements. I hope I can find help on the forum

This is very suspicious, because on the official website, all links are given on the main page and you can use them
a1471989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

This is very suspicious, because on the official website, all links are given on the main page and you can use them

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/ICOHeadStartPlatform/  https://www.linkedin.com/company/18331964/  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtpSpL50L-w&t=9s   https://twitter.com/icoheadstart    https://t.me/joinchat/AuH_v0tppkRYGwdThm3dag
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

The project needs a lot of investment, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances, which the project does not have! Where are investors? We are waiting for them!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

The project needs a lot of investment, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances, which the project does not have! Where are investors? We are waiting for them!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea! Without this, the project will not be able to develop quickly and confidently!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: