Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple TerraHash (Avalon ASIC) Miner Pre-Orders for Sale  (Read 4795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tencevad (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:48:04 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 10:03:21 PM by tencevad

Contact Email: tencevad/at/icloud.com

I am selling multiple TerraHash miner pre-orders, which are fully paid and in good standing. These were ordered in the first hour of pre-orders, which were only open to a limited group. An early pre-order number could make it more likely for you to receive the unit earlier than others and increase your mining earnings significantly.

A. Order #444 - 162GH/s - DX Large case, power supply, and 9x 18GH/s Klondike 64 Modules
*** This order is one of the first 10-12 pre-orders ***
Asking Price: $19,200

B. Order #540 - 90GH/s - DX Large case, power supply, and 5x 18GH/s Klondike 64 Modules
Asking Price: $9,000

C. Order #579 - 90GH/s - 5x 18GH/s Klondike 64 Modules
Asking Price: $6,750

D. Order #596 - 0GH/s - DX Large case body and power supply, no Klondike modules
Asking Price: $2,250

E. Order #611 - 180GH/s - 10x 18GH/s Klondike 64 Modules
Asking Price: $11,250

F. Order #629 - 162GH/s - DX Large case, power supply, and 9x 18GH/s Klondike 64 Modules
Asking Price: $12,000

G. Order #665 - 36GH/s - 2x 18GH/s Klondike 64 Modules
SOLD!

Payment methods: Bitcoins, Wire Transfer

First come, first serve. When I have received payment for an order and it is no longer available, I will update this post.

If you are interested, use the checkout link or message me with your offer. I will consider breaking up orders into smaller parts.

TerraHash Background Information

My Reputation

Frequently Asked Questions
  • What number in line are these pre-orders? What is the estimated date of shipping?
    TerraHash has confirmed that the pre-orders queue begins with number 432 so these pre-orders are early. The last update from TerraHash on 5 July 2013 indicated these pre-orders are likely to ship in early to mid-August. Reference: https://terrahash.com/estimated-delivery-dates/.

• How will I receive the miner?
    Since TerraHash does not allow a change of shipping address or transfer of account, I have ordered these for local pickup. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area where TerraHash is. When TerraHash notifies me that the item is available, I will pick it up within 24 hours and ship it to any location in the continental US free of charge.

• Can you prove to me that these pre-orders are real?
    Contact me and I will provide screen captures of the TerraHash order and payment receipts. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area or willing to travel, I am willing to set up an appointment to visit the TerraHash offices with you.

• Can you hold one of the pre-orders for me? I will send payment in a few days.
    Unfortunately, I cannot hold any of the pre-orders. They are first come, first serve. I have had people make firm commitments before to purchase and then fail to follow through with payment.

• Can I get a refund after buying? What if TerraHash issues a refund?
    All sales are final. If TerraHash refunds all or any part of an order, I will pass through the amount of the refund to the buyer. The remaining portion of the price will be considered earned as a service fee for reserving the pre-order.

• What if you get hit by a bus or disappear after I buy your pre-order?
    At your request, I will sign a limited power of attorney document that will allow you to pick up or designate someone to pick up the miner in my place once it is available if I become unresponsive.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks!
patricktim

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:38:48 AM

I am in interested, G. Order need more info.

tencevad (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:03:55 AM

I am in interested, G. Order need more info.

Sure, what information would you like? Send me a PM.
tencevad (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:19:44 PM

I updated my original post to include my email address at the top, as I realized that people who have not posted on this forum would not be able to PM me. Feel free to send me an email with questions if you can't PM me.
tencevad (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:00:30 AM

Some good news on TerraHash progress...

TerraHash has posted a video of their board hashing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBqWftIsLMI

knightlife999 has shared a video and photos from his visit to the TerraHash office:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si2mtVPXKeA
http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/knightlife999/library/?sort=3&page=1
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:07:50 AM

I am interested in C, but it is so hard to trust someone over the internet with that kind of cash.
tencevad (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 09:42:44 PM

I am interested in C, but it is so hard to trust someone over the internet with that kind of cash.

I agree that it may feel risky. What would it take to make you comfortable? I am willing to meet with you in person if you are nearby, or sign a legal agreement and have it notarized, for example. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss options.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 10:09:01 PM

You might want to consider escrow via John K or other senior board members.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
tencevad (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:37:29 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. At this time I'm not interested in using escrow because I have listed the miners at prices at which I would be happy with immediate payment. If these do not sell prior to shipping, I will either keep them for my own mining or re-list them when I have them in hand at a significantly higher price. When I have them in hand, I would be happy to offer escrow on the condition of delivery at that time.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:04:33 PM

Shouldn't you be telling everyone that Terrahash is a scam and these boards will never be delivered??

Hmmmmmmmmm?
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:07:40 PM

Even doubled the price on the grossly overpriced case?!?!

Classy!!!

atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:07:59 PM

Have to agree that Escrow is not a real option in a pre-order, as it defeats the purpose. I would think a notarized legal contract would be the best option, where if the seller gets a refund for the equipment or such, then they agree to pay an amount back stated in USD, to not muddy the water in a legal contract with BTC.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
bearsworth

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:09:53 PM

Shouldn't you be telling everyone that Terrahash is a scam and these boards will never be delivered??

Hmmmmmmmmm?

I doubt a company opening their doors to soldering chips on boards and sending them to you for a price is going to rip you off. If they are willing to do that I have confidence they'll deliver devices when they receive avalon chips. You have no basis for your scam claim.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
Frizi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:37:55 PM

I will pick it up within 24 hours and ship it to any location in the continental US free of charge.
What about international shipping to Europe?
tencevad (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:40:57 PM

I will pick it up within 24 hours and ship it to any location in the continental US free of charge.
What about international shipping to Europe?

Yes, I can ship to Europe for the additional cost of shipping.
tencevad (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:04:45 AM

Updated the original post to reflect miners still available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: