Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED] Bitfury ASIC chip and TechnoBit assembly service 2900 chips left  (Read 6504 times)
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 05:40:19 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 12:17:36 AM by marto74

This is outdated
So You can find Bitfury chip distribution and Miner boards here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293030.0

1. Why a Group Buy?
According to  Punin annoucment https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250249.0 only EU buyers can make order on bitfurystrikesback.com.
Our goal is to develop and deliver Bitfury based miners. This  group will get you chips to be able to order PCB+assembly with us.
Already contacted the seller in Finland and got answer , that as soon we place order for 3000 chips We'll receive full referent docs and sample chips for development.

Hello Martin,

Yes, I can provide a ref design! If you place an order for 3000 chips, we will immediately send you samples and a test board to play with.

Best regards,

Niko Punin
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bitfury-55nm-asic-by-reel/

2. Whats terms of group buy?
Standard GB procedure - see point 13.A

Buyers will be able to buy chips in 1 chip steps.

3. Remainder
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. If you bought chips pay attention that your address is in the list that shows the payments with the correct amount of chips. If something looks wrong you need to proof that youre the owner of that address. You have to be able to sign a message with your sending address to proof that youre the owner off that address (see 13.B).
The wallet Multibit cant sign messages. In case you did an error there it should be possible to import your addresses into a wallet that can sign messages and then sign a message with your sending address.

4. Order Status

5. Refunds
Your orders are binding after your funds have been used to pay for a batch. Before that (while coins are piling up for the next batch), you can demand for a refund and will get it paid back in full.
In case Punin stops selling of chips all collected bitcoins will be transferred back to the sender.

6. Where you from?
We located in Sofia , Bulgaria.

7. Who are you?
I'm from Bulgaria , I currently started a company for assembling Avalon and BFL based miners. I've made 2 batches of Avalon chip group buy and my personal ID is provided to  John K.

8. What to do with the chips?
Its up to you. You can receive it to your home and create your own miner.
You can also order a board(for 16 chips) witch your chips, and leave it for assembly with us or send it to some of know assembly provider(or we will send it for you directly from us if you give us his shipping address).

9. The chip details from bitfurystrikesback.com homepage:

55nm process
Full-custom hand-routed design
Experimental low-threshold voltage transistors
QFN 48 7mm x 7mm package
756 rolled hash cores
Demonstrated performance 2.7 GH/sec @ 0.835V (0.8W/Ghps)

10. Pricing
A: For all our GB service we asking for a 10% surplus for our nerves (risk compensation).
The 3000 chips totaled to 45.000 Euro, which results to a resale price of 16,5 Euro / chip.

All transaction will be collect in BTC to conversion use recent Mt.Gox last price (for day and hour you make payment)

B: I will need 10 Euro as a fiat based component to cover expenses, including package hardware for shipping, custom handling fees and, if needed cost for outsourcing if time is of essence. On top there is the shipping cost needed to ship your package to the location you want it at. This fee is not per order but per shipment.

C: In the case that the shipment from Punin is stopped by customs and a fee has to be paid to get the chips back, all buyers of the batch pay the needed fee to free the batches according to the amount of chips a buyer owns in the batches. No additional fee is taken for this.

D: If you are willing to ship to other miner developer the shipping fee will be split through all buyers that want their chips sent to him. This should lead to a very low shipment cost.

E: The fiat fee will be paid once the chips arrive and i got your target address. It doesnt have to be paid in fiat, Bitcoin is fine too. Its only calculated in fiat to be independent from bitcoin exchange price.

11. Reservation
No reservations. If you pay and give me the details you are in. Reservations wouldn't be fair against the others. And as long as its possible to order chips there will be a new batch created everytime. The blockchain is the indisputable proof of your payment.

12. Ordering
A: A lead time of 4+ weeks in the current sentiment takes ages. We can right now observe the dramatic exchange rate fluctuations, and we might also see some of the competing ASIC manufacturers succeed and flood the market with cheaper solutions. Before you order, please do your risk analysis.

B: If you still want to buy and are fine with the above pricing model, then you will have to participate in the risk and pay your order upfront. If you understood the risk-factors you should clearly understand why I can't afford to charge you in 4 weeks.

C: There is one common payment address per batch. The actual address is: 1DQAUu2vrmd8UL4qdRCPYmqdvUEWcwskr2 Only send from an address you can sign a message with. Otherwise a dispute cant be won. How to sign/verify messages?.
Why verify messages? In case another person claims that your payment is his payment you have to be able to prove that the address you sent from is yours.
Make sure you copied the correct address before clicking on send. Compare first, last and some middle digits of the copied address to prevent errors.

13. To buy
A:
select your number of chips N in steps of 1, starting from one, with no maximum chips
send the total amount (C = N * 16,5) -> BTC) to the given address
post or PM (if you want to stay anonymous) me your order in the following format:
<payment time>; <forum nick>; <N>; <C>; <sending address>;  <Mt. Gox conversion price>
ensure the sending address is under your control, so you can sign with it in case of disputes. How to sign/verify messages?.
if your wallet application does not let you select the sending address and sends from multiple, please post only one of them (and keep the address for a while)
Option A1
You can pay wire transfer in EUR
Post here or PM in this format :
<forum nick>; <N>; <C>; <wallet address that you can sign with>;  <EUR>
I'll contact you back with payment details (invoice , company details)

Sign your username as message (see point 13B). Its still time to verify until the chips are delivered but its good to have it done in the meantime.

B: SIGNING/VERIFYING
Copy the sending address from which you sent with to the group buy. If you mean that the sending address doesnt look like yours its probably a change address. This address is yours of course when you sent bitcoins with it. If you dont know the address then go to the transaction, where you sent bitcoins to the group buy, and check the details. There is a transaction-id. Copy this t-id and put it into the form field at blockchain.info. Then you can see the sending address(es) you sent the bitcoins with.
Choose "sign messages" in your wallet.
Copy the sending address in the field at the top where the address has to be.
Put your forums username in the message field. (If possible use only your username and not more signs or words to prevent errors while sending the info via pm or while verifying.)
Click at sign.
The signatur IS NOT stored in bitcoin network (blockchain) and isn't automatically transmitted to me. The signation only creates data, the signature, that is the long string at the bottom that ends to =. In order i can verify the sending address you need to send me the signature. See next point.
Create a pm and set up two code tags. Like this here:
Example-Code-Tag (Created with BBCode, that is the number sign on top of PMs or Posts while creating them):
Code:
This rectangle is a code-tag created with the hash-button above
the textfield when creating a pm or a post.
Put the message and the signature each in such tag.
The code tags are important so that while sending the pm no wrong signs come to it that could make the message or the signature faulty.
In the first codetag put in the signed message, for example your username. IMPORTANT: Upper- and Lowercase does matter. You have to verify the exact same text you used for signing.
In the second codetag put in the created signature. Please be careful to copy all signs of the signature. For example use ctrl+A to mark all signs, then ctrl+C to copy them.
Go to Verify signed messages via website and put in your username (your message) and your signature into the fields. To be sure all is copied correctly first go in the field with the mouse, click ctrl+A to mark all the old text, then click ctrl+V to overwrite all marked text. Klick "Verify Message" and see that the sending address comes out that you signed the message with.
If that happened successfully send the pm.
As soon as i verified the signature and message and got the correct sending address out of it you will be verified.
Who is using armory knows that the result of signing is different. Its a block of text. Simply send me that block. I can verify it.
Here a video tutorial to sign with the normal Wallet: Bitcoin-QT signing (Thanks to Foofighter)
Here a video tutorial to sign with a Onlinewallet: blockchain.info wallet signing (Thanks to Foofighter)

C: The buying window opens now and doesnt have an end as of now.

D: If there is more demand than the actual batch can hold, then the additional bitcoins move to the next batch, to order an additional 3000 chip, given they are in stock. The coins moved to the next batch can be refunded of course if the buyer doesnt want to wait for the next batch.

14. Confirmation of order
No personal confirmation will be given. If you want to check wait for the next list with orders and search your address. If somethings not right contact me. Remember that list is final confirmation.

15. Who should buy and who should not
A: Please note that this chip distribution is meant for DIY folks and for users that know where to let the chips be assembled into a miner. Of course you can let the chips be forwarded to a developer of your choice . Even though they will have some chips to sell their miners, you can give them your chips to let them implement in a miner.

B: You can order chips either if you plan to develop your own mining board, or want to buy a ready-to-mine assembled from other developers / manufacturers. In the latter case, with your order you secure the chips from the current batch and decide where to send them for assembly when they arrive.

16. Escrow
There's a problem with bitfury escrows as the prices are locked to USD, not BTC, and fluctuations in prices will be a huge hassle.
Yhere

As soon as the payments fill up to 45,000 Euro in BTC, I'll order first batch.

17. Shipment
A: You can order full miners with us.
B: The chips will be forwarded to your desired address as soon as I receive them and you paid the fiat component mentioned above.

Simple write me so that i know where your chips should be going to. Of course you have to have the sending address verified for the order.

c: Orders of >=300 chips are sent first. All chips, regardless of the amount, will be sent as fast as possible.

18. Communication
I live in GMT+2 Timezone. Ill try to communicate as fast as possible. Of course i don't have time every time. Please be patient when I am not around for some time.

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 06:14:44 AM

Reserved

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 06:42:58 AM

I ordered starter 25 GH/s miner starter kit august delivery in order to have working device here for tests and comparison.

Order: #338
Product Quantity Price
25GH Miner Starter Kit (August Delivery)
 1 €1,000
Cart Subtotal: €1,000
Shipping: Free Shipping
Order Total: €1,000

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 09:35:23 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2013, 09:45:54 AM by marto74

VAT Registered companies in EU or companies outside EU can order with wire bank transfer.
You can contact me on PM in order to receive invoice and company details for wire transfer.

Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:31:48 AM

Hi marto,

do you think a competitive solution is possible, I mean the H-Boards from Bitfury with october delivery have already a really good pricing in my opinion.
But if yes Iam interested here.

regards
Foofighter

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 11:04:00 AM

October delivery H-boards are about 80 EUR for 16 chips.
I think We'll do better.
Also We are going to offer complete solution , including cooling, enclosure and PSU.

OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:17:02 AM

0.3076 per chip? and Where can i order a board? If you do the job of getting board how much it is ?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Foofighter

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:31:16 AM

open source boards are not developed so far, but it will probably clones of punins 16 chips boards.

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 11:32:46 AM

It'll be our design board.

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 11:33:52 AM

0.3076 per chip? and Where can i order a board? If you do the job of getting board how much it is ?
We'll design it as soon as we got ref docs

OracionSeis

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:36:02 AM

We'll design it as soon as we got ref docs

I am following this thread. Please update it when you get the documents needed Smiley

Foofighter

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:42:37 AM

as I understood that, he will get it after ordering the first 3k chips.

Foofighter

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:02:35 PM

A few question @marto,

which mtgox price do you mean ecactly with recent price, there is the last price, the high, the low, and the average price.

To the payment, as the BTC rate isnt stable right now i think it would be better to just ask for interest for the 3k chips and if more than 3k chips are "taken" make a payment window of 24-28hours. This would reduce problems with payment and BTC rate to Bitfury, i think.

I hope you would also refund the extensive BTC amount after Batch payment if the BTC rate rises a lot before payment, and i think you have also to charge more after paying if the BTC rate drops, so have you thought about this problem, I dont think you can expect that the Batch will just fill fast on its own right now to avoid these problems.

Best regards
Foofighter

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 01:12:56 PM

THE PAYMENT to be made over MTGOX last price.
The funds will be converted every hour to EUR.
When the batch is full the payment will be made .
If there are some small differences This will be covered by me.

Foofighter

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:17:30 PM

ok thanks for the info
But why can we not pay via SEPA money transfer? Either way we have to make a SEPA transaction or paypal, so whats the difference?

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 01:32:08 PM

Bank transfers are OK.
But since the order will be placed trought VAT registered company If you order as an induviduall from EU I have to add in the invoice VAT.
It's Ok if you pay me as EU VAT registered company or company outside EU.

Foofighter

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 01:46:02 PM

Thank you marto for clearing things up, iam totally interested in orderung at least 16chips.
But for the moment I have to evaluate the whole market situation a bit more and decide what other future investments i will make.

Thanks very much!

Best regards

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 06:43:07 PM

100 chips reserved for OP and friends

OracionSeis

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:47:53 PM

What about assembling services?

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 06:59:43 PM

What about assembling services?
We'll start design of own bitfury based miner in august.
Also We'll provide assembly service for the referent design

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: