Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] 🚀VNScoin 🚀 Super Airdrop 🚀---get 0.01 LTC for only 2000 people  (Read 4752 times)
mybtc2020 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

why not, but Google DNS services seem me more reliable.

Regarding to DNS services,if you don't care about privacy , google is a choice. Google almost know your everything. This DNS service is designed for DAPPs. We think that for dapps, there should be no centralised service being involved.
Provablefair

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:47:36 PM

a more updated list of exchanger supporting airdrop Huh 

billybonus2

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

im holding XMR. its still unclear to me how to i claim VNScoin after the snapshot.
Provablefair

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

im holding XMR. its still unclear to me how to i claim VNScoin after the snapshot.

indeed we should move only on those exchanger listed Huh as project so big  needed much much much many of them b@trex/p@niex/h@btc...and @@@

bitepan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:13:45 AM

Visionary project. Here are my two cents.  Wink

1. As mentioned before, the relationship between AMT_Community and VNS is vague. You may consider including AMT_Community as one of the team members or partners, or have it in a separate section like "Creators".

2. It would be great to have a Q&A section on the website to list common questions that have been asked frequently. This may help newcomers understand the project faster.

slack display name: bitepan
member ID: U8L959T7E
ltc address: LKraSSAmPoBnJdi4WaJaMp2W7mUX9qCtUG
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:04:13 AM

Urgent Notice!!!   

Due to the proliferation of BTC block time, the scheduled block height for snapshot might deviate far from the actual snapshot time. Anyway, the snapshot for the airdrop of VNS project will take place exactly at BTC block height 501900 (It is estimated to be on the afternoon of December 31, 2017 UTC time). Thank you for your great support.                                                                                                 

VNS Project Team                                                                                             

December 31, 2017
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

Visionary project. Here are my two cents.  Wink

1. As mentioned before, the relationship between AMT_Community and VNS is vague. You may consider including AMT_Community as one of the team members or partners, or have it in a separate section like "Creators".

2. It would be great to have a Q&A section on the website to list common questions that have been asked frequently. This may help newcomers understand the project faster.

slack display name: bitepan
member ID: U8L959T7E
ltc address: LKraSSAmPoBnJdi4WaJaMp2W7mUX9qCtUG

Very good suggestions! 
1 In fact AMT is more big , it's a community, VNS is just the first project of it, it's just the beginning. Anyway, we should tell people more clear.
2 Q&A is much helpful as you say, we'll make it.

Thanks a lot, bitepan.
dep_12

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Dear VNS Team Here're my details:
Slack: Dep_Crypto
LTC Wallet id: LVKRi7zLRXN7uhzpKw5w72Map2psU3TUyt
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

Now we could trade VNS in:

https://www.coolcoin.com/?lang=en_US

Grin
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Dear VNS Team Here're my details:
Slack: Dep_Crypto
LTC Wallet id: LVKRi7zLRXN7uhzpKw5w72Map2psU3TUyt

Copy that.

Please  get more activity to be qualified.
@Mkrish7

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

Never Go Full Retard

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

So airdrop is over?
cryptoRX

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

So airdrop is over?

Long over. The snapshot was on 31st December 2017 and only those on the supported exchanges were able to get their VNS.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

So airdrop is over?

Long over. The snapshot was on 31st December 2017 and only those on the supported exchanges were able to get their VNS.

In order to avoid some misunderstanding, soon we will post a guide paper to clarify how to get.
docteur.steel

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

not clear this airdrop... 
here is the only place where i find a few information about the airdrop process ... and i never find the list of exchange that support it.....

i was btc holder in a paper wallet  at the time of the snapshot

so, now, no way for me to claim vns ?  Lips sealed

VNS

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

Hi!

As a BTC holder in a paper wallet  at the time of the snapshot, you can also cliam VNS. There are operation instructions in our Telegram group: https://t.me/vnscoin_en. Welcome to join!

You can also get more information about VNS project on our website: www.vnscoin.org
VNS

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

VENUS Monthly Report  August 2018

Public relations dynamics
1.On August 5th, the founder of the AMT community, the VENUS project sponsor, the convener of the Bitcoin International Roundtable, and the Secretary General of the Litecoin International Roundtable, PZ, held a video conference in Wuhan with several companies in Tokyo, Japan. He introduced blockchain technology and the pass-through economy to them. Participants were very interested in the VENUS project and invited the VENUS team to exchange in Japan.

2.On August 18th, VNS COO Jason met with the founders of the ATO community to agree on an eco-cooperation plan. The ATO community will start from the three directions of technology development, economic model and application case, and work with the AMT community to make a complete strategic layout for the VNS ecosystem.

3.On August 16th, VNS Marketing Director Ecthe and Li Tao, the general manager of Zero Venture Capital Investment, had a cordial and friendly conversation and communicated the cooperation between the smart hardware startup project and VNS. Zero Venture Capital's projects.

4.On August 17, after the VNS marketing director Ecthe and the operation Jennifer communicated with the assistant to the chairman of the Hubei Women Entrepreneurs Association, the Hubei Women Entrepreneurs Association will organize entrepreneurs to hold a blockchain knowledge popularization speech in the future, which will be popularized and explained by the AMT community organization.

Ecological cooperation
1.The AMT community has reached a cooperation with the Wuhan University Blockchain Association and the Wuhan University of Technology Blockchain Association. The community partners will be established to jointly develop and make progress together with the goal of “blockchain talent training output and blockchain project incubation”.

2.Zhejiang famous network cafes and VENUS team reached a cooperation, VENUS main network will provide technical support and business model innovation.

3.Third-party partners have created the VNS department wallet Mybitt Wallet. Community users are welcome to download MyBitt Wallet from the official website http://www.MyBitt.org.

4.Yunnan Lugu Milk Tea Shop has agreed to start using the points system and is currently training employees. Milk is expected to complete the normalization of Yunnan Lugu milk tea next week and use it in conjunction with the guidance.

5.Airlink Network Information Technology Co., Ltd. has reached a cooperation with AMT Community. Airlink Network Information Technology Co., Ltd. will assist AMT community to design and produce DAPP ranking website and layout DAPP navigation field.

Exchange trend
1.The VENUS Eco Partner will build an exchange (ATO) for VENUS from the traditional financial industry.

2.VNS exchange is now supported.

Wallet
1.Add the function of modifying the account name;

2.Add the function of saving the default account;

3.Tax rate price accuracy adjustment;
4.Increase the transaction and address statistics module;

5.Standardization of QR code scanning content;

6.Modify the exception when the token is updated;

7.Release version 1.2.1 CoinTome.

Official website
The newly revised official website is undergoing internal testing and is expected to be officially launched at the end of August.

Mine pool
The mining pool have officially launched at 20 o'clock on August 17th, Beijing time.
Giafamleydif

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
VNS

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

VNS main network computing power breakthrough 500kh.  Wink
http://thyrsi.com/t6/366/1536032085x-1566675158.jpg
VNS

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

Windows system mining pool mining procedures and tutorials:

link:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1J81M_wS3jr0kypZPBfwfNQ

password:tij0

High-speed full-node mining program and tutorial:

link:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1vaC8aGfOefzssV2kUEZAeA

password:zo48

Welcome to join us
Our Telegram: t.me/vnscoin_en   t.me/vnscoin_cn

QQ:AMT community group ①:603560992   

AMT community group ②:703018412

AMT community group③:143130703

AMT community group④:312110471
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

with the airdrop program on this project I think many are enthusiastic to follow it and hopefully more and more are interested in the project so that more support for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: