Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 years and nothing fuckin hurts!  (Read 138 times)
steampunkz (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:47:57 AM

Our Story
Its really hard for right now to understand why and to move on, We have been living together for 4 years just Live in not yet married and the 3 and half years are so great for us but then suddenly one day she began to be cold on me. I understand that, we are  both working in day, So she doesn't wait for for dinner because I am always late  to go home. But I noticed when I got home early, even if she's still awake she doesn't talk to me anymore, she just sleep immediately if I'm there beside, also there is no sex happening no us either kiss in coming 5 months because she doesn't want it she said to me. That's why  I began to drink alcohol almost every day, My friends said that she has another guy, but I didn't  believe. Then she suddenly decided to live with her relatives living me on my own, after she left I also return back to home to my family. Then after a week, she begins ignoring my calls, text. almost 2 weeks she didn't bother to text or call me, But I forced myself because I love her so much so I call her up again and she responded and she said will talk in the afternoon at there cousins house. And that's the day she broke my heart to pieces saying that she doesn't love me anymore we both cry at that time. I told her if there is someone another guy that she loves, she said no and nothing. After 2 months from our breakup, someone told me that she had a boyfriend from facebook posted there. She In a relationship. I feel so angry and heart aches so much that I wanna die, Even if I'm a guy cried and cried because it hurts so much! I gave her everything I even left my family for her and now I don't know what to do. I really don't know how to start again. Cry For now, I am focusing on my online job and making myself busy and fit jogging every morning just forget about her.

Please give me some pieces of advice Sad

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
purple-penguin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

I'm sorry about what you had to go through. But there's nothing you can do to change what's happened.
What I suggest you do is to try learning something new like a hobby you always wanted to try. For example, cooking, horse riding I dunno... And to be patient with yourself because healing takes time. From what you wrote about working a lot and jogging everyday, it seems that your doing really well, and I think you should just continue to do what your doing. You don't need to be so hard on yourself.

Good Luck.
betcoin.ai

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

It seems that you wrote that post for a while ago. I hope you are fine now.

I'm so sorry at first. But dude, have you heard about this saying? "Everything will be fine in the end, if it's not fine, it's not the end."

I think you should be happy because she left you soon like that. If you guys were together longer, then when she broke up with you, then you would feel much much much more painful.

And I always believe that there is somebody out there who is yours and only for you. I also believe that she will turn up in your life soon.

Cry if you want. But when you're done with crying, you have to be strong and move forward!

Stay strong!

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

Our Story
Its really hard for right now to understand why and to move on, We have been living together for 4 years just Live in not yet married and the 3 and half years are so great for us but then suddenly one day she began to be cold on me. I understand that, we are  both working in day, So she doesn't wait for for dinner because I am always late  to go home. But I noticed when I got home early, even if she's still awake she doesn't talk to me anymore, she just sleep immediately if I'm there beside, also there is no sex happening no us either kiss in coming 5 months because she doesn't want it she said to me. That's why  I began to drink alcohol almost every day, My friends said that she has another guy, but I didn't  believe. Then she suddenly decided to live with her relatives living me on my own, after she left I also return back to home to my family. Then after a week, she begins ignoring my calls, text. almost 2 weeks she didn't bother to text or call me, But I forced myself because I love her so much so I call her up again and she responded and she said will talk in the afternoon at there cousins house. And that's the day she broke my heart to pieces saying that she doesn't love me anymore we both cry at that time. I told her if there is someone another guy that she loves, she said no and nothing. After 2 months from our breakup, someone told me that she had a boyfriend from facebook posted there. She In a relationship. I feel so angry and heart aches so much that I wanna die, Even if I'm a guy cried and cried because it hurts so much! I gave her everything I even left my family for her and now I don't know what to do. I really don't know how to start again. Cry For now, I am focusing on my online job and making myself busy and fit jogging every morning just forget about her.

Please give me some pieces of advice Sad
Sad. But there is nothing to do. Everything has a beginning and an end. Cheer up! There is still hope for you. You are just not meant for each other. Good that it happened now that you are not yet married. It is a saying that when a door closes windows will be opened. Keep going and wait for the right one.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: