Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:11:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️  (Read 54563 times)
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:20:52 PM

When I try to access to your website It doesn't work, Does anybody know what can I do?

All working fine for me. Did you try other browser too?
I only try it with Chrome and it works
With firefox is still failing to me
its working fine now
bucayboyne

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

Do you have already partnerships?

Yes we do have partnerships already. As per the official ANN:

Exchanges
YoBit.net
Exrates.me

More partners are going to be announced in a bit.

Nice! I'll stay tunned to see it.
I will be waiting to see their anns
Joneskay

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:41:53 PM

When will be the fork?

Fork will occur approximately in mid-December, block number is yet to be announced. If you will be following this thread closely, you can't miss it Smiley
in some days then?
heinemannplus

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

Is this your site https://bitcoinatom.io ? I'm interested to know more about it.

Hey cryptomoneyresearcher, yes, that's our official website.
yes, and it works very well
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:05:01 PM

Atomic Swaps are the way forward for exchanging - this is called innovation for decentralization.

Bitcoin holders will receive one Bitcoin Atom for each Bitcoin they hold.

Merry X-mas Roll Eyes

if you want to decentralize, get rid of sha256 and move to a gpu only algo.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
ATOMICSWAP

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

Atomic Swaps are the way forward for exchanging - this is called innovation for decentralization.

Merry X-mas Roll Eyes

just a few companies control the videocard market...
rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:17:59 PM

Is the first fork that you make?

We've made multiple other substantial projects in the blockchain space.
so that means that you have experience in forks, doesn't it?
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

Is the first fork that you make?

We've made multiple other substantial projects in the blockchain space.
so that means that you have experience in forks, doesn't it?
they have a big experience in forks
BitcoinAtom (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:32:06 PM

One more question. Your website states "Bitcoin Atom (BCA) brings a truly decentralized way of digital asset exchange  with on-chain atomic swaps on board". Does it mean you consider bitcoins to be centralized? How will BCA be more decentralized than bitcoins?

No, we do not consider Bitcoin to be centralized, but everything here is about the extent to which decentralization takes place in a system.

Many of us know that Bitcoin has several weaknesses related to its pure PoW approach, for instance today we observe the increasing centralization of miners (e.g. Chinese pools). In addition to that, the most common way people exchange cryptos today make them completely dependent on exchange operators such as MtGox and btc-e - we consider that this way should not be centralized in order to avoid making mistakes of the past.

Bitcoin Atom attempts to solve both of the aforementioned problems by bringing a hybrid consensus approach, on-chain atomic swaps via HTLCs and their faster off-chain lightning analogs.

Swaps.org is Atomic Swap DEX and multi-chain self-custodial wallet for non-wrapped cryptocurrencies, i.e. BTC, XMR, BCA, ETH, ERC20 (DAI, USDC, USDT)
BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:36:55 PM

Merry X-mas Roll Eyes

There already exist forks which attempt to decentralize the system by moving to a GPU-only algo. BCA, however, takes a different approach (in terms of block generation & consensus model) and uses a hybrid PoW/PoS, providing processing power decentralization.

Swaps.org is Atomic Swap DEX and multi-chain self-custodial wallet for non-wrapped cryptocurrencies, i.e. BTC, XMR, BCA, ETH, ERC20 (DAI, USDC, USDT)
Siamda

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

pretty scrap project information and missing a lot of nianse.It seems quite interesting and promising but does not inspire trustDo you have a telegram?

What's missing - happy to provide it?

Telegram is on the front page of the website (bitcoinatom.io): https://t.me/bitcoinatom
I think that I'm going to join in the group  Smiley
BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:54:59 PM

Is this your site https://bitcoinatom.io ? I'm interested to know more about it.
Yes, I think so. I'm reading it right now, it seems interesting.

Thanks for your support Jupiter13 & Siamda

Please follow the official BCA communities which are listed on our website - it will help us a lot. Thank you!

BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:04:23 AM

hey! another free coins again. goodluck to the airdrops. looking good that you have a web wallet. is it online now?

Hey s4mp1nt0, the web wallet is not online atm, because the BCA blockchain is not in mainnet yet (the fork did not occur by now).

Please expect the web wallet to become available shortly after the fork occurs.

MyAtomWallet is a fork of the MyEtherWallet, which is licensed under the MIT License (link).

BitcoinAtom (OP)

Swaps.org core dev

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

pretty scrap project information and missing a lot of nianse.It seems quite interesting and promising but does not inspire trustDo you have a telegram?

We strive to provide as much information as possible - can I ask you to share what's missing in the original ANN?

Will be happy to adjust it accordingly - thanks  Smiley

bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:12:30 AM

We strive to provide as much information as possible - can I ask you to share what's missing in the original ANN?

Would be really nice if you could add some images into this ANN thread, your website-wise, which looks really great btw. And perhaps more detailed description of BCA features to make it easy to understand also for users with non-tech background.
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:39:19 AM

Would be really nice if you could add some images into this ANN thread, your website-wise, which looks really great btw. And perhaps more detailed description of BCA features to make it easy to understand also for users with non-tech background.

Thank you for your suggestions bitcoinman93, we're already preparing visuals to be published here on BTT and we shall surely elaborate on atomic swaps and HTLCs either Smiley
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

Thank you for your suggestions bitcoinman93, we're already preparing visuals to be published here on BTT and we shall surely elaborate on atomic swaps and HTLCs either Smiley

Good to know!
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:40 AM

Any news on block number?

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
d1337r

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

Exciting Bitcoin fork project, but why you chose the ASIC friendly SHA256 algorithm over a GPU or a CPU mining algorithm?

And why did you implement a two-week difficulty adjustment?
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

Exciting Bitcoin fork project, but why you chose the ASIC friendly SHA256 algorithm over a GPU or a CPU mining algorithm?

And why did you implement a two-week difficulty adjustment?

I'm wondering the same on two-week difficulty adjustment

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: