Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do People Dump Their Precious Tokens With Ridiculous Low Price  (Read 1536 times)
coinsurver

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Who knows the reason only for themselves. But I think they are worried that the crypto market will not go up again. They don't want to be caught in a worse situation. Maybe they have been waiting for a few months when the market doesn't recover. So they take steps to sell coins even though they lose.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Who knows the reason only for themselves. But I think they are worried that the crypto market will not go up again. They don't want to be caught in a worse situation. Maybe they have been waiting for a few months when the market doesn't recover. So they take steps to sell coins even though they lose.

That is the possible scenario. Losing faith in cryptocurrency and even at a loss, they are selling it. Continues  FUD news and uncertainty in government policies adds to this sell off. I hope this problem will be solved and all stakeholders should iron out this issues.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

As a natural deal in the market, sellers always want to sell high and buyers always want to buy low. But the reverse seem the case with those sellers who dump their Crypto coin or tokens for some very low and ridiculous price. Thus that's not a natural market deal. What really is the reason why people dump? Have they got enough crypto gains that they need no profits no more?
Actually usually it happens because of stop losses and trades desires to protect their deposits, that see crashing price and try to save. Actually these falling knifes are opportunities to catch cheap prices.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

As a natural deal in the market, sellers always want to sell high and buyers always want to buy low. But the reverse seem the case with those sellers who dump their Crypto coin or tokens for some very low and ridiculous price. Thus that's not a natural market deal. What really is the reason why people dump? Have they got enough crypto gains that they need no profits no more?
Actually usually it happens because of stop losses and trades desires to protect their deposits, that see crashing price and try to save. Actually these falling knifes are opportunities to catch cheap prices.
Most people would say that we should hold no matter what would be the price but it wont really be that easy because the pressure and stress you would really feel wont really be that mild. Thinking up the most important action to be made when you do see your investment do keeps on falling. For some they do cut-loss and might made the right decision because not all coins will recover after a fall.It would still matter on a mix of little luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

People sometimes necessary to dump there precious crypto coins in order to support there needs even though in my own cryptco coins,in order to support my three hierachy needs in life,i must sell and dump sometimes some of my precious altcoins  and swallow my pride so that i can feed mu siblings or even my self in times of necessity.

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

Psychological fear of market crash is the main reason that investors sell all their tokens with low prices. The market of cryptocurrency has led many to fail so investing in this market has become a huge fear of investors.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

The most of the new investors are entering the market on hypes and investing on an increasing market.
After it, when the bearish cycle arrive many of them in panic and selling their coins with loss. Some of them just
using stop loss and do not want to lose more. If they were investing into shitcoins it is not a bad strategy to get
 rid of them, even with loss, as there is no guarantee that they will ever recover.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

It is by now clear that in this cryptospace the normal pattern of behavior of investors are amplified in an extreme way, almost insane. People believe that assets either "go to the moon" or that they get "dumped to zero". And their beliefs become self-fulfilling prophecies.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

Can be crypto market in financial crisis,  and more people need fiat money to buy daily expenses, that why many trader sell their token in loss. But crypto is not dead,  in other times will back for bull run.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

Have you checked the prices of tokens after the initial dump? In more than 80% of the cases, they go even lower during the next few weeks or months. I am saying this out of my own experience.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

People sell their crypto assets because they are frightened and inexperienced. Many small traders came to the market for quick money, none of them wanted to really understand the trade and how to work in the crypto market. Therefore, we now see such a situation in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

There are several reasons and possibilities. even manipulation can also be the reason behind it. yeah cutlose can also be the reason when conditions deteriorate. of course they will sell it no matter the cheap price. but if the conditions are still good and they are actually dumping it. tis very possible they want to make manipulations so that the market has a low price
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

People sell their crypto assets because they are frightened and inexperienced. Many small traders came to the market for quick money, none of them wanted to really understand the trade and how to work in the crypto market. Therefore, we now see such a situation in the market.
there are many choices in short-term trading, cl is the best way to be more minimal in dealing with asset losses. at least they can form a recovery pattern from asset capital by trading it on other coins. this is a logically arranged pattern. If you are an active trader, then profits are the most important in any difficult situation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

I think this is a trap for players of the old sharks. They bring fear, greed of traders. Turn them into tools to be able to eat your prey. And surely sharks will always need interest, be patient
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

It seems that who do these is private investors and bounty hunters, why is that? Because in the private sales stage investors get more bonuses with very cheap prices than investors in the pre-ICO and ICO stages. So even though they sell it below the ICO price, I think they still get profit or at least the capital is return. On the other hand, bounty hunters get tokens for free. So even though they sell it at cheap prices, I think that is no problem because the most important thing for them is to get money.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

I think this is a trap for players of the old sharks. They bring fear, greed of traders. Turn them into tools to be able to eat your prey. And surely sharks will always need interest, be patient
in my opinion this is not a trap but a kind of self-will, people throw valuable tokens at ridiculous prices maybe because they already do not believe and have been saturated with the price decline that has not gone up.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

there are many choices in short-term trading, cl is the best way to be more minimal in dealing with asset losses. at least they can form a recovery pattern from asset capital by trading it on other coins. this is a logically arranged pattern. If you are an active trader, then profits are the most important in any difficult situation.
I know that there are options through which you can continue to earn. Personally, I use daily trading for these purposes. This helps me to ignore the current trend in the market.
Of course, I’m sorry to see how many people have surrendered and either sold all their assets or preferred to do nothing. Well, this is the choice of each of them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

in my opinion this is not a trap but a kind of self-will, people throw valuable tokens at ridiculous prices maybe because they already do not believe and have been saturated with the price decline that has not gone up.
we dont have enough knowledge about projects and also maybe use their hot money to invest in any projects.so when its price goes down they become so panic and sell it in any price.and big players has role in this situation.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: