Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Some Speculating Bitcoin To Crash?  (Read 2224 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

I could not understand why there are those who are also in Bitcoin yet are predicting that Bitcoin can go as low as $3,000 or even  $5,000 when a crash can happen soon. I am not saying that a dip -- a big dip -- will never happen but considering the things happening right now in the world of cryptocurrency, I don't believe that it can go as low as those figures.

Maybe if one day USA will decide to follow the footsteps of Japan in banning Bitcoin trading activities, then maybe it can be possible that Bitcoin can crash big time but even then it can still be able to recover fast due to people always waiting for an opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaply.

Are you expecting Bitcoin to get so low once it crashed?
There are many reasons for why that could happen there are many people that are holding bitcoin for the long term but prefer to FUD the forum and see the newbies dropping their coins and then they can get those coins for cheap so as you can see their strategies makes complete sense to them.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:15 PM

Whatever may happen, we all can not know what will happen in the future. Moreover, the world of cryptocurrency is very easy to get various sentiments, both positive and negative. Perhaps those who think that Bitcoin will crash are those who have known Bitcoin for a long time because it is natural to happen. looking at the history then Bitcoin never reaches a stable price, there is always a change every time. So this is probably the basis for mentioning that Bitcoin will crash. I will be normal and not panic because the most important thing is we can maintain trust in Bitcoin because then Bitcoin will not be easy to attack negative issue. We all become decisive how Bitcoin moves and how Bitcoin can show its existence in the future.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:20:06 PM

I could not understand why there are those who are also in Bitcoin yet are predicting that Bitcoin can go as low as $3,000 or even  $5,000 when a crash can happen soon. I am not saying that a dip -- a big dip -- will never happen but considering the things happening right now in the world of cryptocurrency, I don't believe that it can go as low as those figures.

Maybe if one day USA will decide to follow the footsteps of Japan in banning Bitcoin trading activities, then maybe it can be possible that Bitcoin can crash big time but even then it can still be able to recover fast due to people always waiting for an opportunity to buy Bitcoin cheaply.

There are many reasons for why that could happen there are many people that are holding bitcoin for the long term but prefer to FUD the forum and see the newbies dropping their coins and then they can get those coins for cheap so as you can see their strategies makes complete sense to them.
If that is the case, then the panic selling of the newbies is caused by naiveness. Newbies decided to find ways to earn bitcoin even if they do not completely understand what they are doing. Their mistakes are maybe caused by the narrow knowledge they have. I am once a newbie and before I decided to do trading, I asked some other people first and do research. I have experienced failures but I don't dwell with it long since the time for improvement is long. Trading is not easy and if you have little knowledge about it you will always end up not earning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:17:38 AM

That is right point. People think that if they will spread fuds like that they they will find some of the people selling their coins and they will then buy back them at a lower price. They are sure that the price in long term will increase much higher and even after that they say about the crash only for that reason to buy more at lower price. But anyway we do not have to focus on them and we have to hold our coins for more longer to find more profit with our investment as now the time has started when we will get the profit for which we were waiting for a longer time.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:02:21 AM

Whatever may happen, we all can not know what will happen in the future. Moreover, the world of cryptocurrency is very easy to get various sentiments, both positive and negative. Perhaps those who think that Bitcoin will crash are those who have known Bitcoin for a long time because it is natural to happen. looking at the history then Bitcoin never reaches a stable price, there is always a change every time. So this is probably the basis for mentioning that Bitcoin will crash. I will be normal and not panic because the most important thing is we can maintain trust in Bitcoin because then Bitcoin will not be easy to attack negative issue. We all become decisive how Bitcoin moves and how Bitcoin can show its existence in the future.
That's right,and perhaps what most fosters that feeling of crash may be due to fear because the price could come down at any time as has happened in previous years,and although it may not be that this will happen again in any way there will always be that latent fear.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:22:51 AM

It is because of the doomsayers saying this and that, spreading FUD and negativities all over. Who knows, they are doing it for the sake of buying when the price falls down but always, the opposite happens although there are some dips but not too deep like going back to 4 figures. The cycle will always repeat itself in the history of bitcoin.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

If that is the case, then the panic selling of the newbies is caused by naiveness. Newbies decided to find ways to earn bitcoin even if they do not completely understand what they are doing. Their mistakes are maybe caused by the narrow knowledge they have. I am once a newbie and before I decided to do trading, I asked some other people first and do research. I have experienced failures but I don't dwell with it long since the time for improvement is long. Trading is not easy and if you have little knowledge about it you will always end up not earning.
This is exactly what they are doing, they are taking advantage of the inexperience of the newbies and trying to make money that way, a person that has been in this forum for long enough understand that bitcoin is not only something to make money, bitcoin is going to change the world.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:08:56 PM

It is either because:

1) they are so eager to buy Bitcoins at a discounted rate hence they do this by spreading unsubstantiated rumors to shake the investors' trust in Bitcoins;

2) they want to act and appear smart through uncorroborated statements;

3) they see themselves as experts into something they do not even understand; and,

4) others of like circumstances.

You see, none of us ever knows what is going to happen in the future in the same breadth that none has ever predicted how far Bitcoin will reach in 2017. Hence, do not be gullible by just believing the naysayers. Research, and believe in your own gut!
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:50:46 PM

Like what happen in china that bitcoin was banned, the price fall in just one moment, bitcoin will fall if this is not good influence and not helpful to the economy. Maybe the bitcoin will fall due to illegal transaction done by the user, or it will crash if no one will buy and no one want to hold because of being crypto, we can geet this through online so there is possibility that will hack by the other, if the security is not strong. The people don't want to save
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:17:00 PM

It is either because:

1) they are so eager to buy Bitcoins at a discounted rate hence they do this by spreading unsubstantiated rumors to shake the investors' trust in Bitcoins;

2) they want to act and appear smart through uncorroborated statements;

3) they see themselves as experts into something they do not even understand; and,

4) others of like circumstances.

You see, none of us ever knows what is going to happen in the future in the same breadth that none has ever predicted how far Bitcoin will reach in 2017. Hence, do not be gullible by just believing the naysayers. Research, and believe in your own gut!

Right,  also don't just go  with the trend.  It is what most of the newbies do,  what they see that other people are doing,  they will also do it.  Best example of this is when people are saying that it is time to sell and many people are doing it already,  they will also sell.  I have no bad feelings about them,  all I have is concern that sometimes they took seriously what other people are saying.  Being here in this forum is not just about earning but is also about learning.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

I don't blame most of the people that still believe bitcoin will crash soon because many of them don't even have an idea of what bitcoin really is or worth. Bitcoin is yet to reach its real value so, I wonder why some people with primitive knowledge will be making such comment about bitcoin crash on different occasion, well I think that is high time they wake up and see where we are today, bitcoin value is already above $18,5000.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

I don't blame most of the people that still believe bitcoin will crash soon because many of them don't even have an idea of what bitcoin really is or worth. Bitcoin is yet to reach its real value so, I wonder why some people with primitive knowledge will be making such comment about bitcoin crash on different occasion, well I think that is high time they wake up and see where we are today, bitcoin value is already above $18,5000.
That's natural because I used to have the same thoughts. That's because I'm not a rich man and I'm very afraid to bet my huge amount of money. We need a lot of money to invest, so it's very risky. People tend to have such thoughts because they fear that later the price of Bitcoin will decrease. If we look at the current price, we are very amazed and afraid that later people become troubled with Bitcoin. Whereas in the future there is still the possibility that Bitcoin will continue to grow. That's what makes people hesitate and have bad thoughts.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:14:38 AM

Actually for those who think it's going to crash its BECAUSE they have experince with btc, too much of it. Someone called it Post Gox Stress Disorder. The noobs are the ones too enamored to think there could be a crash.

60659 📦
almightylarvas

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:16:01 AM

Because bitcoin may end up being a completely bubble later on time and we cannot predict the outcome of bitcoin.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:47 AM

massive crash is sign for weakness and bitcoin now have power to avoid any massive crash like that.

yes crash can happen but will be like Dump and Bump more than crash
People are out there who will buy at the fall of a hundred dollar prices this thing is quite helpful for bitcoin to avoid crash situations and people are now waiting for the single dump to fill their wallets because bitcoin importance will be very significant in future and I am sure only those will be happy in future who were known to the bitcoin and don’t pay attention toward the crash speculators they are late people and want to invest.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

That's right,and perhaps what most fosters that feeling of crash may be due to fear because the price could come down at any time as has happened in previous years,and although it may not be that this will happen again in any way there will always be that latent fear.
Well, we just experienced some of it now and then we have ended up finding out by ourselves how so many of the naïve newbies have sold off by just listening to some FUDs created by those screaming that bitcoin should crash for their own benefit.

I always keep saying it that for any investor, as long as they are holding for the future, there is really no need to worry much and just let whatever happens to happen as long as it is something you can afford to lose and you know that in the long run, if you win, then you are made.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:25 PM

This is the cause of FUD that's been spread around to promote some projects that are into existence based on the bitcoin technology. In specific my thinking is that the sudden growth of bitcoin cash is the one that makes people afraid about the growth of bitcoin. I have a strong belief that the price will grow high at the earliest before the year end.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

I think btc price will be increase
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:40:34 PM

I think btc price will be increase
Many people think of bitcoin to crash because of the price sudden to fall down. Yes it can possible that bitcoin can crash I think but if we think of the current price it will surely rise. Bitcoin has established to be strong already and hopes this will recover the price to boom.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:31:36 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 05:53:15 PM by el kaka22

Right and the truth is that in as much as we keep assuming, whatever would happen keeps end up happening anyway and why some may be speculating a crash and waiting to buy in at dips, then you won't be surprised that if the dip comes, they will still not see it as a good enough position to buy.

The most important thing is to see the future in what you are holding and expect that things would definitely get good for it while some are busy panicking.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: