Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xrp deposit to Bithumb from Kraken missing  (Read 1007 times)
Snakeswatter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:18:55 AM

So im new to this but just wanted to provide some comfort to those who may be panicking. I had the same issue when I transferred XRP on Jan 4th. I got my money on Bithumb on Jan 16th. So just keep waiting and make sure you continue filing 1:1 ticket. I made sure to write one everyday. Maybe that did the trick :S
99electronic

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Still 11 days is way too long. I did send previously 3x deposit to bithumb (3x 25k XRP) and it was always done within 30 minutes... right now I'm waiting several hours and I'm sure now, it will not be easy to get my money deposited. I did not use kraken, it was bitstamp but never had problem with that. This is very annoying since I already have over 2 weeks ETH "on the way" to the same bithumb and there is no ETA al all.
So now I hope I will be lucky and get my XRP within month?
jvsn

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

I have a same problem.  I sent 11,912 XRP on 12/23/2017 from Kraken to Bithumb.  As of today, 1/22/2018 I still did not get XRP into my Bithumb account.  However, the transaction and tags were entered correctly and processed.  For some reason, Bithumb is not able to deposit into my account.  Meanwhile it went up close to $4 and missed the selling point.  I called, wrote numerous times to Bithumb, but all I get a boiler reply.....   
99electronic

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

Did you ever send succesfully from Kraken to Bithumb before? Using same tag and address?
Because I did (from bitstamp) and no problem like 3x before... very fast, but this time I'm not getting anything.
jvsn

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

I have a same problem.  I sent 11,912 XRP on 12/23/2017 from Kraken to Bithumb.  As of today, 1/22/2018 I still did not get XRP into my Bithumb account.  However, the transaction and tags were entered correctly and processed.  For some reason, Bithumb is not able to deposit into my account.  Meanwhile it went up close to $4 and missed the selling point.  I called, wrote numerous times to Bithumb, but all I get a boiler reply.....   

I did send XRP from Bithumb to Kraken without any problem before I sent it back to Bithumb with all XRP amount
jvsn

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

Has anyone recovered their money yet? Mine has been since December 22nd. No reply at all. phone support confirmed their was an issue with Kracken, That's it. I'm hoping it will get resolved in a month. although XPR took a 30% haircut because they delisted South Korea price info and everyone bailed thinking the sky was falling.

Did you ever get your XRP deposited? Thanks.
99electronic

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

So it seems it is not problem just between KRAKEN->BITHUMB it is also BITSTAMP->BITHUMB
99electronic

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

After 12h my XRP was deposited OK. I did try smaller amount (20XRP) like before that and it worked just fine.
I guess the deposits from Kraken do somehow screw things up on Bithumb's side.
Ilanoh

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Hey Kraken team, any news on why your xrp withdraw arent properly received on your side ?
jerryseinfeld13

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

So im new to this but just wanted to provide some comfort to those who may be panicking. I had the same issue when I transferred XRP on Jan 4th. I got my money on Bithumb on Jan 16th. So just keep waiting and make sure you continue filing 1:1 ticket. I made sure to write one everyday. Maybe that did the trick :S
\

**First, let me say that selling off at 3.80 would have been awesome this past week. would have**

@snakeswatter could you go into a little more detail about the information in your 1:1 ticket? I included a copy of the explorer showing a successful transaction as well as the transaction id. Also, did they ever tell you they were giving it back or did it just show up?

Thanks
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

Hey Kraken team, any news on why your xrp withdraw arent properly received on your side ?

Hi Ilanoh. If you're having an issue with receiving a transaction please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Please drop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
MarsMiningCo

Activity: 19
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

I don't think Kraken is the problem.  I have a deposit into Bithumb sing January 4th as well.  I believe it may be the way XRP and exchanges interact.  i ahve sent my XRP off of Kraken and onto HITBTC and it didnt show up right away; i had to put in a ticket on their system and then i saw it in the morning. 

Im going to take the advice of someone who posted on here and will do 1:1 tickets specifically, requesting for my deposit.  might get lucky.....who knows. right?!?!?

This is really frustrating and do not understand why this is such a big deal?!?!
MarsMiningCo

Activity: 19
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

Hi Ilanoh. If you're having an issue with receiving a transaction please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using /forms/2VolutBY6HBGJRRA3]this form. Thanks for your patience.

Please drop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else.

Dude Tell me about it!  i was trying to sell at 3.45 and they screwed me by holding my deposit.
mwmanoh

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

I don't think Kraken is the problem.  I have a deposit into Bithumb sing January 4th as well.  I believe it may be the way XRP and exchanges interact.  i ahve sent my XRP off of Kraken and onto HITBTC and it didnt show up right away; i had to put in a ticket on their system and then i saw it in the morning. 

Im going to take the advice of someone who posted on here and will do 1:1 tickets specifically, requesting for my deposit.  might get lucky.....who knows. right?!?!?

This is really frustrating and do not understand why this is such a big deal?!?!

Any luck yet? I am still missing my XRP deposit from Jan 4th. I call Bithumb everyday. Guy told me today it could take few months to get back. I filed a ticket and all they say is it is with the right department and I have to wait.
jerryseinfeld13

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Ok I got mine back. It got lost on January 9th and I received it yesterday (1/26). I sent numerous emails to Bithumb's contact2 email address with no reply (google translating to Korean as well). Then I sent like 5 1:1 tickets about a week ago, 3 international, 2 Korean (I copy pasted my international post into google translate again) and it showed up in my account. It just showed up I never once got in any sort of contact with support. I did get in contact with Kraken support and they provided me with the transaction ID and basically pointed the finger at Bithumb saying there was nothing they could do with a successful transaction on the explorer. On my 1:1 ticket I included the transaction ID, copy pasted the withdraw log in Kraken, and copy pasted the successful transaction on the explorer once I looked it up using the transaction ID. Then I prayed. Hope this helps some poor fool like me out there.

-Jerry
djodjo02130

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

Hello, any news ? Any body have send xrp this day or this week ? How many time you have waited Huh Thanks.
rvalipio

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
Merited by piececake24 (3)

이상한, 모든 막 후 표시됩니다
djodjo02130

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

How much do you send ?
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

Having same problem 04.01.2018 sent ripples on bithumb from kraken, transaction visible in ripplechart, successed, send on true adress with true tag, but 20+ days still didn't arrive on balance, 5+ tickets, nothing change.  
djodjo02130

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

I dont understand why is not working when all people send from kraken ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: