Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷[ANN]🔷KRYPTOBONDS🔷REVOLUTION BONDS INDUSTRY🔷ICO SALE NOW!🔷  (Read 1735 times)
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:35:21 PM

Russian ANN thread is LIVE!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2613411
richy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:50:56 AM

Good Job!

Thanks!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:59:19 AM

need some support on my pre-sale purchase please reply.
I´ve sent you a private message
Solved!

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:05:30 AM

If for example I purchase K-bonds that means I am automatically eligible to join the raffle draw. Is there a minimum amount of K-bonds to purchase or any amount will do?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:50:48 AM

When you deliver the prizes of course there is a transaction fee. How much is the minimum cost of transaction fee per prizes? Is the transaction fee amount also depends on the amount of the prizes to be delivered or you have a fix rate?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

If for example I purchase K-bonds that means I am automatically eligible to join the raffle draw. Is there a minimum amount of K-bonds to purchase or any amount will do?

Yes you enter automatically only by holding the tokens, and no, you don´t need a minimum amount of tokens, but, the more tokens you have the more chances you have to win! Wink

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

The project is very simple yet full of informations so I can see that you'll have a lot of members to support this project and this will be a success.

Thanks for your input! Yes it is a simple idea and understandable!

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:01:24 PM

As I can see in this project this has a nice and great concept. Thumbs up for the project because all over the concept it was good and amazing.

Thnks for the input! Stay tunned for news. We are currently working on a live video with the team and a conference in January!

hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

What is the difference between K bonds and current bonds?
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

If ever is there a minimum amount of K-bonds for me to purchase it? Or any amount is consider?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
archibaldpoole

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:08:49 PM

The idea of ​​the project KRYPTOBONDS is great, I expect a lot of growth. Are you already in advance talks with reputable exchanges ? 
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:09:00 PM

Do u have any airdrop link? This is a great project for those people cant decide on what they wnt to do with their tokens its such a great idea

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

So krytpobonds is the tokens u are using?wow its really interesting because thats a great tokens and i wish to participate this project when im not busy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

Wow the offering prizes are so big! Is there any chance that it will increase more? I hope you continue updating this thread.

supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

The kryptobonds is interesting. But may I know why I will join this project? What are the benefits I can get and what are the advantages to be one of the members here?

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:30:15 PM

Hello all,

We are transferring the whole site to a new more reliable Host. So for three hours or so, we will be offline.

Thanks for your patience.

KBS TEAM

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:34:09 PM

Do u have any airdrop link? This is a great project for those people cant decide on what they wnt to do with their tokens its such a great idea

Hello Sir,

Yes, we have it, and its rewarding a 5% of contributions!

Here the link!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2548791.0

taki183

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

You have a problem with your website
http://prntscr.com/hq6xyk

KRYPTOBONDS

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

You have a problem with your website
http://prntscr.com/hq6xyk

Yes, down for planned maintenance.
Thanks for your patience.
KBS Team
arnoldsmall

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:59:41 PM

This ones looking good! Will invest and hope it succeeds. When did you guys started working on this project? good luck to me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: