Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷[ANN]🔷KRYPTOBONDS🔷REVOLUTION BONDS INDUSTRY🔷ICO SALE NOW!🔷  (Read 1735 times)
richy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:20:49 PM

Hi again.
I'm afraid the maintenance phase is taking more time than planned.
Still working on it and hopefully we'll be up and running in no time.
KBS Team

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

What is the difference between K bonds and current bonds?
We are comparing us with premium bonds in UK, they give to the investors prizes instead of interests.

On the bonds market your money will be hold for a large period of time, 5 or 10 years.

In our case you are not asked to hold your coins Wink

Other advantage is that the amount that you use to participate in the draws can also increase due the interest on holding the coins for the holding prizes and the interest of buying to win buyers prizes!

This will create low offer and high demand and the price of the coin will raise.

We have a summary of the prizes on our press release.

See it here --> https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/kryptobonds-a-revolutionary-investment-blockchain-in-the-cryptocurrency-world

Regards,

KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

If ever is there a minimum amount of K-bonds for me to purchase it? Or any amount is consider?
There is not minimum amount, but you should consider that the more tokens you have, the more chances to win the prize!

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

The idea of ​​the project KRYPTOBONDS is great, I expect a lot of growth. Are you already in advance talks with reputable exchanges ? 
Hello!

Thank you for your input!

We are currently working hard with some exchanges to be able to be listed, yobit and binance are checking our requests.

Stay tunned for more info!

alsmith

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

Hello!

Just my first comment in this amazing website  Cheesy Can I purchase tokens with FIAT or only with Cryptocurrencies?

Thanx in advance and good luck!
Blocks

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

This is good offering , a financial crypto investment at your door .. will go through white paper and timelines with team details .. its nice to see crypto space getting matured with such products in offer
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:55:41 PM

Yeah, great platform.
Let us know if your have any doubts.
KBS Team

gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:11 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:00:47 PM by gslgroup

KRYPTOBONDS Whitepaper translation into Russian is available. You can download it using this link .
There are also discussions on the KRYPTOBONDS project in Russian ANN Thread .
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:50:29 AM

KRYPTOBONDS Whitepaper translation into Russian is available. You can download it using this link .
There are also discussions on the KRYPTOBONDS project in Russian ANN Thread .

Thanks. We'll load it shortly.
KBS Team

alsmith

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:05 AM

Hello!

Just my first comment in this amazing website  Cheesy Can I purchase tokens with FIAT or only with Cryptocurrencies?

Can somebody support here?

Thnx!
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:09:42 AM

Hello!

Can somebody support here?

Thnx!

Hi, Alsmith
Thru the web, only with crypto.
But if you send us a PM we can facilitate a PayPal account.
Thanks for your support.
KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:43:49 AM

When you deliver the prizes of course there is a transaction fee. How much is the minimum cost of transaction fee per prizes? Is the transaction fee amount also depends on the amount of the prizes to be delivered or you have a fix rate?
Hello!

The transaction fee is always the same 0,9% and the prizes are increased, the more transaction the more prizes, with the dividends the same!

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

Why not accept BCH?
Thx Dev.
E
Hello Sir,

We are updating the system to accept it as it is a goood coin.

Stay tunned!

the.martial

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

This ones looking good! Will invest and hope it succeeds. When did you guys started working on this project? good luck to me!
GReat question! Please let us know! Seems like a big and interesting project! Thanks!
alsmith

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:11:25 PM

Hi,
I've seen you will pay big amounts of money in prizes (like the Ferrari car). How can you ensure you will pay this prize?
Another question, will you present your project in Europe? I am in the Crypto industrie and I saw your CEO in different events in Europe, but so far no presentations.
Thanks!
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:42:06 PM

Hi,
I've seen you will pay big amounts of money in prizes (like the Ferrari car). How can you ensure you will pay this prize?
Another question, will you present your project in Europe? I am in the Crypto industrie and I saw your CEO in different events in Europe, but so far no presentations.
Thanks!
The prizes are paid after recollecting small fees on each transaction. We checked the marked, and based on the trading volume of other altcoins we made some business cases. In most of the cases we can reach this amount of prizes. One of the advantages you will have with bonds is that you don´t need to purchase any ticket to receive the prizes and always the prizes are given.

bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

Your project is an investment project, tell me how much profit I will receive as a dividend in the form of a prize if I invest $ 5000 in your project. When does the payment of dividends and prizes occur every month or every week?
richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

Your project is an investment project, tell me how much profit I will receive as a dividend in the form of a prize if I invest $ 5000 in your project. When does the payment of dividends and prizes occur every month or every week?

Hi, good question, but difficult to answer with presicion due to all the variables.

But let's try to make some assumptions and come up with some indicative figures...

We are creating a maximum of 90.000.000 coins on our blockchain.
Each will be sold for between $0.1 to $0.75.
But taking away the 30% of coins that will not be directly paid for (advisors, developers, marketing and founders), would leave actually 63.000.000 sold coins.

Being conservative, let's assume only half are sold and at an average price of $0.50 each, would imply a raised revenue of ~$15M.
According to our market analyses (you can check our Whitepaper), this should generate a monthly transaction volume of approx. $12M.
Our transaction fee of 0.9% would then raise $650.000 every six months.
From these funds we'll pay for the six prizes mentioned in our website and whitepaper :
4x $15.000
1x $100.000
1x $240.00
Total $400.000

You could win any of those with chances in proportion to how many KBS coins you hold at the time of the draw.
Then what is left, after 20% running costs and salaries are deducted, the rest will be given back as dividends - again in proportion to how many KBS coins you hold at the time of the allocation.

So, coming back to your specific question: $5000 would buy you 50.000 kbs right now, that is approx. 2/1000 chance of winning any or all of the prizes in the next six months AND the same share of the $120.000 on dividends.

To put this into perspective, in a typical 6/49 game where you are asked to guess 6 numbers out of 49, the chances of getting them all correct is approx. 1/14.000.000!

These are of course approximate conservative figures, and we are confident the real rewards will be greater.

If any figures are not clear, please ask and we'll endeavour to shed more light on them.

KBS Team

richy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:22:03 PM

ECSTASY PRIZE PAID IN CRYPTO! ONLY BY HOLDING THE COIN! NO TICKETS!

Uriculum

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:06:51 PM

Hello ive been reading the wp  and i have not a clear idea of how will my investment grow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: