Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3679 times)
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:19:51 PM

I have had no problems personally but I think everything that has been happening in the past week has been pretty concerning and they are making no effort to communicate with their English base. Like this new coin they are adding, ELT. A one sentence description and a 100 billion coins in circulation, wow sign me up, especially after watching every other Chinese coin you added this week drop 50% in value without any signs of recovery or volume. They should at least have someone bother to attempt a translation of the white paper, or give us some sort of information as the current value on other exchanges and market cap. Same goes for the ICO's, like I said there is no information on these things and it seems that Binance only handles a portion of the volume of them. I do not have enough faith that these Chinese coins we have no information on are not dealing the same coins at a lower price through their own ICO on a Chinese website. There is no transparency at all to these things in an already highly manipulated market and at first I thought Binance itself was trustworthy enough due to all the influence and money behind it but these forces could have gathered together to run these type or cons together since there really isn't any regulations saying they can't.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:43:47 PM

I do not have any problem with Binance and quite happy with this exchange. Have you contact support for your problem?
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

Thanks for your suggestions all, i almost scare Binance will be scam or something wrong happened with them. Now, i can do my job again

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tkwyoung

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:03:32 AM

Anyone tried to withdraw from Binance?

I heard so many withdraw problems from Poloenix
jlaakso

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:38:26 AM

Deposited and withdrawn several different coins, small and medium amounts. Never had a problem.
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:57:10 AM
Merited by btcdamnit (5)

I don't think so
Coz I have been using it for the past 3 months without any issue
except for  the bots
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

I've tried it yesterday and all went smoothly. the binance takes the decision to increase the fees to make the users feel convenience. Rather than polo and how a lot of the poloniex's volume goes to the binance exchange, because a lot of polo users having problems with polo team.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:13:07 AM

Binance is OK exchanger.One of the best out there and they are growing and getting better.
I think there is nothing to worry about
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:28:21 AM

Cryptocurrency exchange would always experience some sort of technical issues even with operational hours, it's unlikely for them to shut down the network so the main problem would always lie on withdraw issues, i personally had been using Binance since its launch and i experienced some of your problems too, but i have no choice but just wait and they would usually resolve in fairly short amount of hours because i believe lots of people are same like you to complain through their support team.

josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

don't worry Binance is not scam. Binance is good exchange after bittrex and poloniex and I don't have any problem when use binance. if you have problem you can contact their support is professional and responsive
jlaakso

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:08:04 AM

Binance is very good exchange. I have reported few cases to their support and response has been lightning fast. They are constantly improving the UI, added stop-loss orders and made several small improvements.

If you want to test drive the worst, try Kraken. Or actually don't. Would not recommend to my worst enemies, if I had any. They don't even respond to support requests and you're not able to navigate to withdrawal page 19 out of 20 tries. I tried two weeks to withdraw my last coins from there, finally succeeded yesterday. Transferred them to Binance for trading.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

I guess I would have to join binance if I want to get some iota too, so it is fine to get as many reviess as possible of this exchange.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.
Binance is not scam, infact they are a great new exchange with nice interface and high volume. It's not binance fault that ethereum network is congested some days ago, almost everyone have the same problem. I've never have problem so far in binance, everything about it is good for me.

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Don't panic. As far as I know delays are normal on exchangers like Binance. I haven't use Binance yet but when I deposited my BTC on Bittrex, it took a few hours before my funds appeared on the platform. Just be patient.
AdamBuys

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

Binance stole money from me.

Please refund me for the transaction. I have saved a full audit trail and as you can see:

The Trade:

01-09 06:06:26            LSK/ETH        Limit   Buy     0.02500000     0.025000         59.94000000   100.00000000             1.49850000     --          Partial Fill

Was reflected as:

BNB    7.77983282     7.77983282     0.00000000     0.00987027

Please investigate and confirm the information refund me.

Kind Regards,

Riaan.

They do not bother to respond. I do get a auto response:

Please access Binance help center, and search related documents:
https://support.binance.com

Binance Team

Above constitutes theft of +- 90% of my money, and they do not bother to respond on my request.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

Binance is one of the best exchanges that I have used so far. I've never had any issues transferring to wallets there or sending funds to my own wallet.
Best to open a support ticket and follow-up the incident.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

traffic issues. no worries. Binance is reliable.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

Network congestion like what sometimes happen on Ethereum and Neo is not an exchanges problem. So far I didn't hear any of my friends complaining about Binance. I am waiting to for my verification so I can start depositing some bitcoins to trade. Binance is now the number 1 exchange in the world so hop in guys.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Binance has been having issues with their network and recently have even restricted new members. Lets hope they are able to get their acts together and fix the issue

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

These are network issues and have nothing to do with the exchange. It is not just iota but also ada and a few others at the moment

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: