Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:04:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3688 times)
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Binance is not a scam, been using it for months and i did not encounter any problem with it. Maybe it just that IOTA's pump hard and binance is in traffic that they cant update the latest price for it, but be patient and wait and it will be fixed.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Binance isn't a scam.

However, they have network issues because the volume is so high on the website.
So coins that are surging have typically had issues with withdrawal.
With so many people trying to withdraw at the same time, it clogs up the automatic processing, not to mention when it finally gets sent to the network.

For IOTA, that's a different story though.
They have had issues with it from the beginning and it is a tech problem.
IOTA doesn't use blockchain tech, it uses the tangle.
So if an exchange lists IOTA, they have to have a seperate branch of code that handles IOTA.
On top of that, the IOTA wallet itself has had issues, especially if you have made various transfers of IOTA previously as you need to reattach everything back to the tangle.

I would say, just be patient.
It is annoying, but all major exchanges have server issues when there is so much volume.
Enable 2FA and your coins will be secure.

prodigys

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

ofcause not, Binance is totally safe
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

I think when you reach 3 million+ users at your exchange, that it's just the amount of work and pressure slowing everything down.
maxel83

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

Binance isn't a scam for sure. Their servers are probably overloaded because of the amount of people registering every day.
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Binance stole money from me.

Please refund me for the transaction. I have saved a full audit trail and as you can see:

The Trade:

01-09 06:06:26            LSK/ETH        Limit   Buy     0.02500000     0.025000         59.94000000   100.00000000             1.49850000     --          Partial Fill

Was reflected as:

BNB    7.77983282     7.77983282     0.00000000     0.00987027

Please investigate and confirm the information refund me.

Kind Regards,

Riaan.

They do not bother to respond. I do get a auto response:

Please access Binance help center, and search related documents:
https://support.binance.com

Binance Team

Above constitutes theft of +- 90% of my money, and they do not bother to respond on my request.

Have you opened a support ticket for this issue?

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

IOTA is not even an erc 20 token, i doubt you need eth to move it. Their transactions are free.. Might need to just pay the exchange fee.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

No its not,binance is a legit exchange that is based in hong kong and used as a way for chiniese people to have a chance to obtain other currencyies that otherwise aint avaible.They will probably be the biggest exchange as they combine money from both east and west countries
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

I like Binace and never got a problem with them.
I like the way they put the chart in, the way they add $ price next to the BTC price

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 07:14:23 PM by Hammerman

Recently, this is a common situation on Binance. The network is really very congested. Therefore, the cost of transactions has increased and some exchanges, including Binance, limit deposits and withdrawals. So far there is no reason to panic. These are the disadvantages of the network of the Ethereum. I really hope that the situation will change in the near future.
Tutikv

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Even though I have not logged in for a few days, I will guarantee the exchange to be one of the most professional.
see the number of current exchanges I use binends during my use without problems other than withdrawal or withdrawal or both.

xxkeithxx

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Either get a USB e-wallet or use something like Myetherwallet.com to store your private key and e-wallet.  This is the safest bet.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

when i read your main topic i am a little surprised because i also have a little fund on binance, but when i read again then i can eliminate my shock. I think the thing you're experiencing is a real nuisance, because these days there is a problem in eth network and not just you who experience this.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

Binance is not a scam place. it is actually a good exchange with low commission during trading. They have support for many coins and their support is good as well. The only thing i hate about them is their withdrawal fee. They charge so high when you want to withdrawal.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Binance is not a scam place. it is actually a good exchange with low commission during trading. They have support for many coins and their support is good as well. The only thing i hate about them is their withdrawal fee. They charge so high when you want to withdrawal.
the scam issue I do not think will be suitable for binance, because I think it is only done by someone who is uncomfortable with binance. for a high cost issue I admit if indeed binance has a very high cost than other exchangers.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

Binance is a legit trading site. The volumes are just high that is why deposit and withdraws are slow. All of trading sites with high volume have the same problem. But I swear that choosing binance as trading site is a choice that you will never regret. Also, almost altcoins listed on that site have potential to grow.

ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

I have not had any issues with Binance to date other than their withdrawal fee is higher than others.  Nice interface, great Android app for on the go use. 
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

relax binance is not a scam, it may be one of the best exchanges, i trust in it. Great altcoins, great volumes
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

Binance is the place to play the dirty game of pump and dump. Unethical but legal Cheesy
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Binance is one of the best exchanges in the crypto. I am sure you have get all you funds from Binance , right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: