Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 11:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3679 times)
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

This is a problem for all exchanges. When the price difference between the two exchanges is too large, they will close the charge and withdrawal of the token.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Abdelmajid1

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

Binance is having problems because the influx of people is really really large.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Binance is not a scam exchange.  It is the fastest growing new cryptocurrency exchange.  It has moved up the ranks and is currently the number 1 cryptocurrency exchange.  I have been using it since it went live and really like Binance a lot.  There's a large variety of coins to trade with and it's very easy to use.
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Don't be afraid, don't panic, Binance is now the world's number one exchange, and they won't give up their credit for only this IOTA.

taongam

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Not possible,because Binance is a very professional exchange and includes a good big exchange market , i think in the future Binance > Bittrex !
Neurogress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

It happens sometimes. Not only on Binance. You should not worry. It's temporary. Never had any problem with Binance. One of the best exchanges.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Not possible,because Binance is a very professional exchange and includes a good big exchange market , i think in the future Binance > Bittrex !
Binance exchange is one of the best these days and I dont think it is a scam. I had use this exchange many times the deposit and widrawal are fast. Maybe you had experience the site is lag but the rest it is good exchange.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

They might be having some issues. I'm using binance for months without any issues other than occasional suspension of withdraw or deposit or both. Though I haven't logged in for a few days, I would vouch for the exchange to be one of the most professional one. (Other exchanges have way more issues)

May i know which exchanger you mean have more issues? Please tell me to make me or us aware.
Binance is not scam and really not scam. Dont worry with that issues because sometime issue can be faced in any exchanger because they are working with system so sometime needs maintenance.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Probably some server issues they're facing. I have been using Binance for quite awhile and I haven't faced any issue thus far. Won't be surprised if it overtake Bittrex in terms of volume in the coming months.

Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

They informed you because theres a problem... you can retry again later...
Ive been using binance for about 1 month and I never experienced a trouble to their exchange...

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

i don't believe that binance is or will be a scam. its my favorite exchange. they have benefits and more features. but i think that hitbtc is a scam or will close soon....all exchanges have issues but at hitbtc it never stops.
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

I have been trading on binance for a couple months and dont believe it is a scam.   They are having some growing pains with the amount of traffic from the flood of new crypto investors.   As with all exchanges you should always keep your coins on a ledger when possible it is well worth the piece of mind that you are keeping your coins safe.   
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

A good exchange with a good prospect. One moment: an unusual interface.
Especially for those, who are accustomed to Cryptopia.
Don't be nervous, almost all exchanges have server issues, because there is so much volume.
mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Been using binance and what i like the most with this site is unlike other exchange site, their support are super fast. Like liberally they replied to me every 10 mins. What's the kinda site i want. You'll feel comfortable regardless if you bump into any trouble with your transactions cuz they DO respond. Unlike others...

bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

but I see he is one on the current potential of tradeing.

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Binance is having problems because the influx of people is really really large.
I think Binance is best exchange right now, Polo and Bittrex have high withdraw fee but not Binance. Binance trade is lots more faster and simple gui for traders.
cookiebee

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

Binance has been a good exchange and you may really need to relax and if they tell you the network is congested, then it is really congested. It seems the ETH network has been congested for some days now anyway which is even affecting EtherDelta now. This has been as a result of huge level of transactions going on than it can handle..

I have not been able to withdraw anything since october 2017.  no matter when or how much or what coin i try to withdraw, i f=get the message that says :exceeded daily withdraw limit" and my withdrawal is denied.  I make a support ticket often and no matter what i say in the ticket it always immediately says solved and refers me to FAQ which has nothing about my issue.  I am frustrated and do not know where to turn for help.  Any suggestions? 
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

Binance is not a scam exchange.  It is the fastest growing new cryptocurrency exchange.  It has moved up the ranks and is currently the number 1 cryptocurrency exchange.  I have been using it since it went live and really like Binance a lot.  There's a large variety of coins to trade with and it's very easy to use.
I also heard that Binance is quite a good exchanger and my friends often use it without any problems.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

They suspend withdrawals of various crypto coins due to network congestion, this doesn't mean that Binance is scam, lol
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

Coss.io and KuCoin are equivalent to Binance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: