Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3679 times)
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance is a very good cryptocurrency exchange. You don't have anything to worry about. Maybe it is just a problem in their system or a technical glitch or something. Or maybe there is an ongoing update that's why you are having a difficulty in transacting. I'm using it for quiet a while now, and still not experience any issues about it. Maybe you can withdraw again later to see if the system is already repaired. Binance is not a scam.

---
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

I have been using Binance for quite a while now and my transactions have always been smooth. It's a good crypto market exchange platform and also they have smaller fees compare to others. They are not scam  Smiley
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

there may be some people who have a bad experience with binance but according to some others binance is the recommended exchange because of its complete feature

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

maybe it was just a coincidence, when binance is indeed a nuisance, because I think binance is the very good exchange, almost all new altcoin vying to be listed there

roblccx

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Used Binance for months and been OK mostly

Been able to withdraw most coins into my hardware wallet without issue

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
sunny1356

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

I have used Binance exchange for countless times and i have never had issue with them. Binance exchange is not a scam site. What i noticed these days is that, most sites, exchange sites particular are many a times have network issue dues to congestion. You would notice that unlike how registrations used to be, there is limit to the number of registered users on daily basis. I would advise that you write the support of Binance for clarity.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Binance is not a scam. They are just having problems that can be fixed immediately. I myself decided to use binance not just because my friends referred it to me, but also I have trust in this site and nothing will go wrong in my decision.
marrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Binance is one of the top exchanges for today,
which is rapidly developing and clearly fulfilling its obligations
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

It's a shame to hear about this, guys. Because I still keep some of the coins on Binance and don't think it's a scam. I suppose that these are temporary difficulties and everything will be fine.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Iuliu

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Binance is currently accepting new users.  They're adding new coins like crazy and actually answer support tickets (unheard of in this space, apparently).  Quickly becoming the top global exchange.

So yeah i let my reference here, to the benefits of both parts and new users.

Register here:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=25523357
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

For me! Binance is the best new exchange in crypto! Suporter reply very fast and detail!
Withdraw of altcoin and tokens depends on both the Exchange  and the network (blockchain) ! When have warning should not be taken to avoid confusion or loss
bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

nah.. Binance is not a scam platform. ald been using for months. cheers
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Currently i am using binance and i can tell you it is currently the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency. Binance is obviously not a scam.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Currently i am using binance and i can tell you it is currently the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency. Binance is obviously not a scam.
I agree with you . Binance is considered the best exchange at this time and has attracted many investors around the world and they always add token from ICO projects and this makes Binance always have trading volume the best in the world and pass a lot of big exchanges in recent times

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

I use Binance for almost two months and I have to say: No, it not a scam. It was a fine exchange.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

I just saw this thread now, but I see that the post of the OP is at the start of December last year, so I'm assuming everything is ok now.
Right now I mainly trade on Gdax, but I would like to try another exchange to be able to trade some alts. I tried bittrex, and it's ok, but I've heard good things on binance, and they definitely look bigger than bittrex (more alts, lower fees, more volume). So is everything ok there? Have anyone experienced any problems?
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

As far as I trade there - I experienced only good things - it's a fast and stable platform; dunno why you suspect it to be a scam.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that "network congestion" was true though. Binance is an excellent exchange for professional trading. Its graphics and design make the trader feel professional and comfortable while making money Grin
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

I don't think binance is a scam . They have been running pretty well and they have excellent business practices MOST of the time. There's always room for improvement but they are shooting to be the #1 crypto exchange and at this pace, there's nothing really stopping them.
antsin

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

No issue with binance yet! I use it 24x7. I am a little surprised to even hear something like this about binance have to go and check back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: