Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3679 times)
testingbits

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

No I dont think Binance is a scam, only read and heard good reviews
will open up a account there soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Binance is a legit cryptocurrency exchange. They are my main playground for trading.  It is the number one exchange at the moment for having the highest trading volume.  Wallets go into maintenance all the time.  
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Currently all my transactions are done on Binance, I do not see any difficulty or delay from Binance. The advantages of Binance are being recognized by investors very well. Can you tell us more about why you think Binance is a scam?
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

relax network congestion is common. Binance is one of few reputable exchange at the moment, there are risk though that's why I don't put my coins in exchange when not trading.  You can also experience withdrawal suspension on every exchange  due to technicalities , nothing to worry about.

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

Binance is in full a good exchange, which is in demand among people. Honestly, I prefer another exchange, but I also used this one and I was happy with everything!

onrtkn1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Temporary suspends happen. You should choose your words carefully in crypto market. Calling one of the biggest exchange site scam is a bad idea.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

Binance is one of the most reliable exchanges atm. The exchange is not to blame for the fact that the network of some kind of coin is overloaded. This happens if the demand for coins has grown significantly.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

Why should people frighten? scam? all scam? there are any weighty arguments, except it seems strange to me ...
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:50:07 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:14:06 PM by Apekool

Temporary suspends happen. You should choose your words carefully in crypto market. Calling one of the biggest exchange site scam is a bad idea.

Have to say at that moment I was worried as well, not just because I had coins there, but also if this exchange falls to hackers/phishing or whatever, that'll blow a hole in the trust the community has in exchanges in general. Not now please Tongue

What is weird are those massive token drops after a competition. The largest buyers/traders etc all get their share, and I have the feeling the winners are often the same people or the same kind of people (related somehow to the OCN token distributors). Also fits the presence of whales in those coins.

It can't be more obvious, if the distributors/developers are rewarding the larger traders with extra coins, that induces price fluctuation. And it doesn't say in the whitepaper that there'd be a competition with a real jackpot (a new Tesla S 75D for example, the electric car) right after such tokens hit the exchange. That it is a straight-forward pump, it's just called a competition and presented nicely. In fact a whale companion can buy in at the presale and acquire 10% of the tokens (at bonus price), which allows him to win the car, and that will refund (part of) his investment, so he can take the risk of whaling all over the place and take some hits before cashing out. Making it look all the more genuine.

I don't care about the whales on Binance, there's so many users there, and there will always be people with extraordinary amounts of money. But on smaller exchanges you can literally see them moving in the orderbook. Bad omen that has been present very much lately.

Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

I'm a fan of Binance, first exchange I ever used. It feels secure, it's clean to use and even though they are inundated with new users they still managed to follow up on an email I sent them (well sort of, they sent me to an appropriate FAQ link) Thanks Binance

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

As these questions are already boring on the account of this exchange. Binance is an absolutely normal currency exchange, a little better and a little worse than the rest. This is not a scam!

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

Binance is not a scam exchange its a very good exchange as far as I know. I am using Binance without any problem till date. There might be some glitch in website when you tried to move. Sometime there might be some upgradation on specific wallets So that could be the reason as well. You can full rely on binance exchange. 

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1488

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Please don't bump this thread anymore. Binance is a legit exchange. His problem is about IOTA network, not Binance.
Binance is number one altcoin exchange right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

I think you only try to blame them with ridiculous things. Binance is the biggest and best centralized exchange right now. They dont need your 600 IOTA Smiley they earn it every second.
Atomino

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

At the moment is my favorite. The charts and tools should be better, but Binance is a very good exchange.
It has lot of coins, it's fast and one of the most trusted and this is extremely important.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

Binance is trust able place and no need to say scam because thousand of people are doing trading on this platform. Rather daily new user are entering to do trading here. In Binance every new ico want to wish for list because every coins have a big trade volume for go the high rate in the market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

Binance is oK exchanger.one of the best out there and they are growing and getting better.
I think there is nothing to worry about
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

I've done plenty of trading on binance. I wouldn't worry, they are a very widely known and very popular exchange! Sometimes they go under maintenance just like everyone else and it will not let you sign on briefly just like any other exchange. But they have a very good reputation! I wouldn't worry if I was you!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Payne976

Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

The recent issue that binance has had has made me more confident in using them. Great updates and information through out and now even 70% off transaction fees....result!

cryptocommoner

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

The recent issue that binance has had has made me more confident in using them. Great updates and information through out and now even 70% off transaction fees....result!

This is exactly what I was about to post on here.  This exchange was my first alternative when I ventured out from Coinbase and I have been happy with them ever since.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: