Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3693 times)
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

Binance is oK exchanger.one of the best out there and they are growing and getting better.
I think there is nothing to worry about
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

Binance has the largest volume if i'm not mistaken and so with such increased utility occasional networks congestion can affect them and so i believe it is one of those times.I'm pretty sure all will be sorted out very soon.

X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

This is one of the best exchanges at the moment and I haven't heard anyone speak ill of them! I think it's all a temporary problem and everything will return to its place, be patient!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:24:01 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 10:05:09 PM by neatworld

The recent issue that binance has had has made me more confident in using them. Great updates and information through out and now even 70% off transaction fees....result!

Yes, I definitely think Binance is a great exchange. I have one grouse though - maybe I missed it but a bit more warning before the maintenance would have been much appreciated!
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Until a few days ago everyone said "the best exchange is binance". The site was closed for a few hours and it started to be called "binance is scam". We witnessed many exchanges and the closing of those exchanges. Do not hurry to make a decision.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

It's really annoying me that every single time something goes wrong with something or a coins dips, it is called a scam. It is not a scam, although it wasn't nice that they announced it beforehand, the exchange was just down for some time. No reason to call it a scam.

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance is not scam at all. Its one of the famous and reputable exchanger which has very big community of trader.
No wonder what people saying around but binance is still top popular exchanger and its not scam.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

Maybe they have problems with their system but I can say that Binance is a legitimate cryptocurrency exchange. I know few of my friends who are into this.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

I don't think this exchange is a scam because in fact it is one of the most trusted and most famous exchanges out there.
I think they are just having issues and it will be resolved in just a moment so just stay calm and everything will be alright.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

They already said that it's a network congestion and the best thing to do is to wait. And if that IOTA is from MEW then it's really going to happen because Eth has major network problems lately.
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

nowadays maintenance is so early on binance.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

The CEO identity is known, and is based in Hong Kong. There is no where he can run from the interpol in the event that he chooses to run off with all the funds or do anything illegal.

Hong Kong have pretty good laws against fraud and scams. Singapore too.

Even the current government in China are now very harshly clamping down on frauds/scams, taking an authoritative approach initially to drain the swamp of the past governments, before slowly democratising the country once everything is developed and stable.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

No binance is not a scam. But HitBTC is a scam..
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

No binance is not a scam, it is one of the finest exchange in the cryptocurrency, they are having some small issues, soon it will be solved.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

I do not see any scam on Binance, maybe when you use Binance again maintenance or misinformation you get. Binance has also provided information on maintenance at that time.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

I do not see any scam on Binance, maybe when you use Binance again maintenance or misinformation you get. Binance has also provided information on maintenance at that time.

I think this guy's issue was addressed already as I cannot see him saying anything about it anymore. I don't think Binance will want to scam people. They even relocated to another place just to continue their trading site when China ordered closure on exchanges.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

Binance is never a scam. Its a good exchange with enough volume and liquidity.

No doubt, their would be technical issues but I believe they have the capacity to solve their issues as they arise 
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

I never had an issues in binance exchange I already had the time to use this exchange so it went well. These days binance has the good feedback that it is the best to use. Even me I used this it went smooth transactions all are in good place.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

As much accusation as it is, binance is still the biggest liquid volume place to trade crypto to date https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Binance is currently handling a high volume of trades per day and you won't even feel it when using its interface. It is trending among new crypto users for altcoin purchases due to the ease of using the exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: