Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3677 times)
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

It is really hard to believe that Binance is a scam. If it has big problems, I'm almost sure that the whole crypto-society would have known about that and bitcoin would have fallen even deeper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance are now one of the leading exchange in terms of trading crypto currency. I recently use it for selling my altcoin and it works fine for me without having a problem. Had you already send ticket to their support? Their support team is active and will reply to your concern asap.

bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Binance is one of the most serious exchanges out there, frankly it has a great user interface and great pairs and a very active listing policy, the fees are very high for that reason.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

I like this stock exchange. It has simple registration and high liquidity. It has a lot of good coins and it looks safe.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

The best solution in your case will be to the support service !!
this is a very cool exchange! is currently the most popular and reliable!
there is no better time available !!!
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

I like this stock exchange. It has simple registration and high liquidity. It has a lot of good coins and it looks safe.
as far as I know the stock market is not entirely safe as well, because every journey of an activity there must be a weakness, including the stock market also has its own weakness as well.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

Still, needless to say that Binns exchange — Scam and divorce? Having studied the reviews of traders, I will answer this question today as follows: no, because at the moment the platform occupies top positions, offers profitable and functional trading with cryptocurrencies. This is not a fraud, and because the organization is supported by the world's largest companies, the number of its users is constantly growing.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

I like Binance because they are trying to do their best and satisfy all the needs of the users. Besides they have good security system and improve it.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

I rarely conduct trading on this exchange, rather I use it as an exchanger. Indeed, low commission when entering and withdrawing funds.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

I am pretty sure it’s not a scam. I have been using it for a while now and i didn’t see anything that made me think it’s dangerous. Of course it has some problems and disadvantages but it’s very hard to find a good exchange lately . So binance is okay in many ways. You can use it without worrying.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

as far as I know the stock market is not entirely safe as well, because every journey of an activity there must be a weakness, including the stock market also has its own weakness as well.
You didnt get on what he said about binance which isnt really right at all since we do know that this is a crypto exchange which isnt really related to stock exchange.They are entirely different.Binance isnt a scam and most people do know that this is a good exchange and becoming famous eventually and i didnt expect for this to happen.I remember the days where binance just got launched and popularity becomes widespread.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

You didnt get on what he said about binance which isnt really right at all since we do know that this is a crypto exchange which isnt really related to stock exchange.They are entirely different.Binance isnt a scam and most people do know that this is a good exchange and becoming famous eventually and i didnt expect for this to happen.I remember the days where binance just got launched and popularity becomes widespread.

I don't think lots of people did expect will reach this kind of level as the top exchange in crypto market. They are also just new and I can also remember when I thought Binance won't launched since it was also the time China closed exchanges. Suddenly Binance went overseas and the rest is history. Very good and reliable exchange.
sanii

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Binance has a daily income of $ 3.48 million, with only 38% of its users coming from the United States. The currency exchange is currently the second largest trading volume, operating at $ 1.22 billion a day.
Considered

Activity: 504