Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3679 times)
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:30 PM

Don't panic for such stupid reasons,binance was just doing its work or the networks of these cryptocurrencies were really overloaded.
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

Binance are one of the most high rated exchange in cryptocurrency exchange. They are always updated with a higher volumes of Bitcoin and other altcoins and with a low transaction fees, the price are really satisfying than any crypto exchange. And I am happy even if it is a little thing, they are giving 1 BNB coin last month. I think they're awesome.
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

Nope, Binance isn't a scam for some reason. Their servers might overloaded because of the amount of people registering every day.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

I never tried using binance, because I have not done any day-trading with any other coins yet. But I have heard that it Binance has a good reputation when it comes in trading coins, of course it's not the best trading platform but it has all the features to get started as a newbie trader in digital currency market.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Binance is one of the most remarkable exchanges that today has great opportunities, because Binance is very often used only for trading and now very many people are really ready to use such exchanges but in the near future I think that this opportunity will be exhausted.
itsmejan

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Binance isn't absolutely a scam, its CEO is good person against scam!
maybe try to contact them, they will help you for sure!
good luck
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Your question sounded so stupid my friend. Binance is an example of an exchange wherein you do your trading of coins. Just be careful on the URL because a lot of phishing site are out there.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I think Binance is one of the biggest exchange sites coins are trying to get listed of. So basically its not a scam, and I have been in this exchange site a year now and had not experience any problem at all so far. Just always make sure to place a 2fa to the exchange site you are registered in no matter what kind of exchange site it is for safety measures.
joshsmith15

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

No, Binance has a long history compared to nearly every other altcoin.
Bitman73

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

People are way too quick in this space to cry spam! Seriously, if the largest Crypto website is considered 'spam' perhaps the crypto space isn't for some of those people.
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

All of a sudden when I tried to trade XRP my coins vanished. I contacted support and they took 1.5 days to escalate the issue. I had to bear huge losses due to this. They only seem to care about people who are old users.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Why do you say Binance scam? I think it's always used well. It has a very good use experience. The presentation and recharge are very fast. Maybe you have a platform upgrade problem. You don't have to worry about it. Binance is always safe.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

This is an old thread but so you know that network issues can affect transactions. I do hope you had successfully completed your transaction. If you did, you should have shared same here if you didn't.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

Binance is an excellent exchange that I highly recommend, I can confirm that Binance isn't a scam. I have used it for over a month and apart from some issues due to network congestion, Binance has been quite smooth and has performed far better than other exchanges that I have tried. Their withdrawal fees are painfully high but the lower trading fees if you hold BNB sort of evens it out.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

it is surprising that now Binance has often flashed in the news with not very good side. Apparently came their finest hour, as was in its time with Poloniex and Bittrex. All these events are not similar to the Scam, but give reason to think. So just follow a simple rule-diversification on different exchanges and different coins, and then you will be calm
sekhan1990

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

I use mainly Kraken and Binance. Binance has never let me down, not even when BTC spiked over 10k the first time and there was lot of congestion in the networks. Kraken on the other hand.. But Binance is not a scam, it has served me very well during last few months.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

the binance exchanger has proven to the one of the very best of all the exchangers over time as it has been there through times and its level of security has obviously drawn people's confidence. i don't consider binance a scam, however, always confirm to be in the right binance website and not a phishing website.

Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

For now, Binance happens to be one of the best exchange for cryptocurrency traders and not many exchanges can actually fit completely into their space in the crypto market. Though there could be an occasional glitch as this can hardly be completely avoided by exchanges, history shows that they have handled them well enough. Binance is not a scam.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

the binance exchanger has proven to the one of the very best of all the exchangers over time as it has been there through times and its level of security has obviously drawn people's confidence. i don't consider binance a scam, however, always confirm to be in the right binance website and not a phishing website.

The volume alone is a solid testament of how big time traders and investors trust binance. It has beaten the huge exchanges in such a short span of time. Binance relocating into a crypto friendly location adds more confidence.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

Network congestion means there still a lot of unfinished or most transaction are not yet finished and need time to process thing before they can add up request transaction on the list... just imagine a long line that they need to put some barricade on the last line to make sure the last line will finished it's transaction before the closing time.. something like that... it's not all about scam but also try tonunderstand things...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: