Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3688 times)
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

I don't know, heard only positive reviews about Binance. Maybe at that time they were experiencing some issues with servers or Internet connection. 'Cause you know, everything may happen and at any time.
ryan619

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

Binance is not a scam exchange as it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange have ever seen with maximum security and good support system likewise good exchange interface and user-friendly. So please i don think binance is a scam exchange. Thank you
Junard17

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

i think Binance is fine.
You call it pump & dump manipulator.
I also use it binance
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

no, binance is not a place for scam. maybe you are experiencing due to network disruption or there is an improvement in the system from the binance itself. before I used binance there was no problem.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

what happens to you can happen to other binance users, and that's normal.
you have nothing to fear
I am a loyal user of binance trading until now I have no complaints about losing the altcoin that I trade.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

i had a same problem last month. i send e-mail and they solve the problem. you can send mail whenever you want.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

Binance is the most popular and big exchange in crypto market.How can you claim scam? I think this is just mistakenly happened.You should be contact with binance support,i hope must be it will solved.There are million of user in binance so,this is not scam or something like that.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

I'd never say a bad word about Binance, great exchange with a lot of coins and good liquidity. They had one a problem with their website for an hour and offered feeless transactions for everyone until the end of the month in return.
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

Binance are a standout amongst the most high evaluated trade in cryptographic money trade. They are constantly refreshed with a higher volumes of Bitcoin and different altcoins and with a low exchange expenses, the cost are extremely fulfilling than any crypto trade. Furthermore, I am upbeat regardless of whether it is a seemingly insignificant detail, they are giving 1 BNB coin a month ago. I believe they're magnificent.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

rest assured. This platform is very reliable, maybe they have a little accident. But rest assured, they will help you solve some problems. You can try to contact them and hope that you can solve your problem.

bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Binance is not a place that I can call Scam. This is one of the few exchanges that were recommended to me when I first joined the industry and was looking for an exchange to trade my coins. I think it is a good site, and a lot of other persons would agree on this with me too. It is a no scam zone, and the have maximum security for their users.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

This is the most common cryptocurrency exchange. I don't think there's even a part of it from skam. Everything is completely fair and square.
MsBella_120799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

So far I didn't hear any of my friends complaining about Binance...Not possible,because Binance is a very professional exchange and includes a good big exchange market , i think in the future Binance...
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

you have face trouble with your coin have you bought, its not trouble by binance. You can withdraw your coin again after all it back to normal, maybe your deposit for your coin is maintance and you have waiting for several time to make transaction.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

you can not say that a project is a scam due to unilateral error, because there may be errors in your withdraw, because as long as I trade in binance, everything is always going wellCan you show your proof to criminate Binance scam?...Binance is an absolutely normal currency exchange, a little better and a little worse than the rest...
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

I don't agree with that. It seems to me that this is just a great place and you just have to face a small glitch in the work and this is the norm
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

Binance is not SCAm, Binance is the largest exchange in the cryptocurrency world.
If such a thing is just maintenance from Bianance and everything will be fine...
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

Binance is one of the most trusted exchanges in the crypto. Minor problems and transaction delays happen to everyone, even with the best ones.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

You really deserve to be upset over situations like this and that is indeed a human sifaft when you see a problem.
In my opinion, for this reason, network congestion is usually caused because there is maintenance and it will normally be normal when all problems are resolved.
mitkala

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

Binance is one of the most trusted exchanges in the crypto. Minor problems and transaction delays happen to everyone, even with the best ones.

I thought coinbase is much better. It does not have many scam coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: