Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 3? (not capital growth - disruptive impact)  (Read 347 times)
mickymax777 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

I know I know,it is such a boring topic. But what do the forum think is the top 3 alts. Not just in terms potential capital growth but also the tech involved and how the tech is going to disrupt the current status quo.

My main pick - IOTA. Reason is that it is a 3rd generation crypto, I've got some and they are a bit temperamental and the wallet is not good, but I love the tangle.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

I'll go with Ethereum, Waves and Litecoin. 
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

My choice is the etherium, neo, wave. These three coins will grow in price ka at least 2 times, I think by the waves, we will see the result in December. Ephirium at the beginning of the year will cost about 1000 dollars. Neo about 350 dollars.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:02:55 PM

Hello. I think omisego could be very disruptive (watch beyondblock taipei 2017 afternoon when thomas greco speaks, when you have time watch the whole show, fascinating)
Ethereum and his ecosystem will be big
And waltochain (although i am still not fully convicent that they are legit)
They all have a high marketcap sorry
Cheers
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:23:50 PM

My choise  is  ETH,  LTC  and for something new - ETN(Electroneum)

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:29:50 PM

I have invested into all the above (excluding ETN) but its really Accelerator that has given me the biggest returns for month now. And it just keeps giving.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:26:51 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:45:34 PM by srqrebel

My picks would be Monero, SunContract, and Spectrecoin.

Of those, I consider Spectrecoin (XSPEC) to be the one that best fits all three characteristics you are looking for (potential capital growth, the tech involved, and how the tech is going to disrupt the current status quo).  Here's why:

How the tech is going to disrupt the status quo

Right now, governments control the flow of money both within and between regional economies.  Cryptocurrencies in general provide a way to get around capital controls restricting the flow of funds across borders, but most (including Bitcoin) are highly susceptible to government restrictions and tracking of transactions - something which governments everywhere are increasingly doing.
Enter anon coins, which protect the privacy and anonymity of user transactions.  Coins that feature robust privacy and anonymity protections are final nail in the coffin of the governments' stranglehold on the flow of money.  Between its current and upcoming features, Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

The tech involved

Spectrecoin has native Tor integration, meaning it is running on Tor any time it is open, and your IP address is effectively hidden.  It has the OBFS4 obfuscation protocol integrated, which makes it impossible to detect that it is running on Tor, enabling its use in Tor blocked countries.  It employs ring signatures for transactional anonymity.  An upcoming version that is currently under development will make stealth transactions the default (right now, they have to be manually selected), which will eliminate the chances of accidentally making a public transaction.  It is expected to be the first ever coin to feature stealth staking.  There is a low power Android staking wallet on the roadmap, and the crowning glory will be the SpectreCash small remittance Android app, to facilitate 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions.

Potential capital growth

There are slightly fewer than 21 million XSPEC in existence, with an additional 5% added to the total supply each year via generous staking rewards to anyone who keeps their wallet(s) open for staking.  Despite the low total supply, this coin is still priced at under $1; this is not likely to remain the case for long.  Spectrecoin has an ambitious roadmap, and the devs are actively implementing it.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be grossly undervalued, imo.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: