Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:45:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin = $1 Million by 2020  (Read 5649 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:48:16 PM

John McAfee Bullish on Bitcoin Price Reaching $1 Million by 2020.
He wrote in Twitter: "When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bircoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong."

Can yo believe this? What are your own predictions?

That prediction is too much. Doens’t mean I’m pessimistic but his prediction seem not base on data and behaviour of bitcoin’s price. 
Even reaching out $50000 price wont really be easy for sure and it would takes for a couple of year before we can attain such price range but talking about the crap on having a 1M usd price then its just a fantasy and I didn't know on where the hell did he get those assumptions or analysis regarding to this price. Its not really realistic to consider. 30-40k might be possible but for 1M? Hell No. !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kaenteng

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:46 PM

It sounds like impossible but who know because of high of demand but small in supply there is posibility
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:19:38 PM

I think that it´s impossible, 200k would be even pretty optimistic. With the high fees managed currently, the bitcoin will be used for less people and less business everyday. Unless the fees are reduced, I don´t see a bright future for BTC (and probably will be replaced for an altcoin, no BCASH).

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:25:15 PM

Yeah and the fees will be 10K lol, I am really disappointing due the high fee, but yes I still believe it will go pass a huge price mark in 2020.
Yeah and the speed of transactions is going to be like a month Grin This price is really too expansive for bitcoin, but it is not impossible, everything depends on demand.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

I think that it´s impossible, 200k would be even pretty optimistic. With the high fees managed currently, the bitcoin will be used for less people and less business everyday. Unless the fees are reduced, I don´t see a bright future for BTC (and probably will be replaced for an altcoin, no BCASH).

Big movements are result of whales. more whales and more financial institutions come, more value for BTC.
People have less impact on BTC price.
enterprevic1

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

Damn if that happens, then there would be tons of young millionaires that year, at least internet geeks can now be proud millionaires

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:30:14 PM

Yeah and the fees will be 10K lol, I am really disappointing due the high fee, but yes I still believe it will go pass a huge price mark in 2020.
There is no doubt that the transaction fees will increase according to the price of bitcoin and there will be a time when you wont be able to send a decent transaction ,i cannot imagine providing thousand dollar transaction fees and i am sure if the price crosses a million dollar it will be impossible to send bitcoins. Grin
teddyktl

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:41:36 PM

Big movements are result of whales. more whales and more financial institutions come, more value for BTC.
People have less impact on BTC price.
Yeah , the high volatility of Bitcoin was made by sharks and whales so really they gonna take a billions of billions money to make that bubble happens.
cryptocent94

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:27:00 PM

$1 Million by 2020 isn't enough gap to get to such value, though not good at predicting but I doubt his prediction
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

True. By the looks of it, Bitcoin is struggling to keep up with the demand in terms of the number of transactions it receives. That should be improved first, then let's talk about Bitcoin's true value.
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:56:36 AM

i think it seems funny in my opinion. bitcoin is getting more and more popular.it price can be increased but it is not possible to  reach 1 million.it is very ridiculous and not logical.but i am a optimistic person.so just wait ans see.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

I expect the price to reach $ 1 million by 2020, if this price happens then with 100 btc then I will become a millionaire and I am excited to continue collecting bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

He wrote in Twitter: "When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bircoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong."

That prediction is too much. Doens’t mean I’m pessimistic but his prediction seem not base on data and behaviour of bitcoin’s price. 
Fair enough bitcoin price is not able to predict because it can be change any time and any place so I am not saying bitcoin will be high and it will give you high return but it will give you profit for sure. I can only hope and I hope bitcoin will reach at high price very soon. As now bitcoin price is high enough and it is now again increasing at 20k so no need to be worry and just hope best about bitcoin.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:51:47 AM

I think $1 Million is too big even for him. Maybe $500,000 but a million dollars for a bitcoin is too much. The demand today is high enough as it is but with that kind of pricing, a lot of investors would dump their bitcoins and just invest on other worthy ICOs or alt coins. They've money for holding anyway.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:18:18 AM

I think $1 Million is too big even for him. Maybe $500,000 but a million dollars for a bitcoin is too much. The demand today is high enough as it is but with that kind of pricing, a lot of investors would dump their bitcoins and just invest on other worthy ICOs or alt coins. They've money for holding anyway.
Why do you think that the price of $ 1,000,000 is high. It has every reason to be valid. In any case, the price of 20,000 is justified, and a year ago it seemed impossible.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

That is a huge amount, i think bitcoin has the capability to someday reach that mark but
i don't believe that will happen in 2020. It is in fact quite motivating and invigorating to
dwell and ruminate that bitcoin has that much potential. If that monumental day comes
it will drastically change everything, fees will increase, altcoins will be affected and
bitcoin regulation will surely be enact. But anything can happen, nobody really knows
what will transpire next with cryptocurrencies. We can all hope and support btc and percieve
where that leads.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

i don't believe this, bit can't reach $1 million by the end of 2020 even 2030. I think maximum Price of bitcoin is $50,000 but now i doubt this because the price of bitcoin is not stable, the rise of Bitcoin cash and the problem of bitcoin in transaction as: low speed, high fees... all of these make change my opinion. i afraid bitcoin will soon be replaced by a better other coin.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:42:34 PM

Well, I don't think it will skyrocket at that much. But, there is no harm predicting how much will it be in the near future. If anything else, I think it will boost the bitcoin's popularity.
My prediction is that bitcoin will reach its 100k$ mark this 2020.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

1 million in 2020 it will not happen imagine if bitcoin is now 1 million then how much the transaction fees maybe thousands of dollars?  I predict that john mcafee will eat his own dick. I think the price of bitcoin in 2020 maybe 30,000 to 50,000.
Makest

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:29:15 PM

I do not think that it will cross $1 million in 2020 but it may cross $50,000 by 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: