Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin = $1 Million by 2020  (Read 5645 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

I don't think it can reach million already this coming 2020 but i am pretty sure we will have a very high price of bitcoin already during that year. I believe bitcoin's volatility but i can't imagine it to be worth million dollar 2 years from now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

No way. Just impossible. I can believe price about 100k, but even 100k is too much. This price mean 18 trillion of bitcoin market cap. In my opinion it is too much
BrandenC

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

I see it can be true, bitcoin can be very valuable even reach 20x from the current price. because of the limited supply of bitcoin and bitcoin searches it can make bitcoin as the world's most expensive coin in the next few years.
Unless mining is unprofitable and the largest miners migrate to other forks and other currencies.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

I'm not sure bitcoin will reach that big in just a quite short period of time. I think 2 years is not enough to get there. Im not an expert in bitcoin and i still have so much to learn but for me its not possible. Maybe they are just doing this kind of prediction so that a lot of people will be tempted to invest in bitcoin and hold to those who already did.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

No bitcoin will not hit the price of 1 million or even $500,000 because that amount is very big and for sure it will not happen.

Don't expect too much to bitcoin because maybe you will cry if your prediction is wrong.  Better if we predict only the reality price or possible to happen.  But it's your choice if you want to predicr too much because it's totally free.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

No bitcoin will not hit the price of 1 million or even $500,000 because that amount is very big and for sure it will not happen.

Don't expect too much to bitcoin because maybe you will cry if your prediction is wrong.  Better if we predict only the reality price or possible to happen.  But it's your choice if you want to predicr too much because it's totally free.

I agree but there's always a possibility. One thing about btc and crypto, never say never. There are still a lot of things that can happen in 2 years and hitting that crazy amount can be one of them. It's never too bad to believe in something like that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

I agree but there's always a possibility. One thing about btc and crypto, never say never. There are still a lot of things that can happen in 2 years and hitting that crazy amount can be one of them. It's never too bad to believe in something like that
Yes there is always a possibility that the value of bitcoin could be that amount but that is not too easy it will took a long time before it will done, so let us wait and hold what we do have in our wallet right now as that price will eventually come.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

First off, if bitcoin even hit 100k, im sure there would be a lot of people that would be rich if they bought btc at a very low price.  Now let say btc hit 500k.  Getting 1 btc now is hard because that is 10000 usd... thats a lot of money for most people and most people dont even have 10000 usd.

So if it hits 500k for example, wouldnt that mean lot of people will get rich?  Now if it hit 1 million, wouldn't there be so much rich people out there where being rich is not being unusual?  Most importantly, would cost of everything increase a lot more because of that?  Thus imagine someone has the money to buy 1 btc or 2 btc now.  It goes to 1 million.  Well if there are going to be so many more milllionaires, doesn't that mean being a millionaire isn't going to be a big deal anymore?  Such that imagine average income went to 150k a year... when average income is a bit more than 40k a year etc.

Also wouldn't this mean the average net worth of everyone in the world would increase so much if bitcoin hits 1 million?  So wouldn't that mean being a millionaire is going to be very common and to be rich would mean having say 5 million dollars or more?  It seems people say someone is rich if they have at least 2 million dollars.  But if bitcoin hits 1 million, surely there would be lot of ppl who would be millionaires.  Thus wouldn't the word millionaire get devalued a bit?  But of course the people who do their regular jobs or invest in stocks and government backed bonds etc would still earn what they normally earn if they didn't invest in btc etc.  So curious what is everyones thoughts on this.  Because i feel like the people who already are millionaires because they bought very low and bought a lot of btc got it made.  But those people that have say 1-3 btc... there is still a very long way to go etc.  I mean what percentage of btc users have 1 btc or more?  Back then when the price was 1k, sure there has to be alot of users.  But anyone that got involved in it when it was 10k or 19k... well buying 1 btc is already too expensive for most ppl to buy etc.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:17:09 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:32:45 PM by Victorycoin

I don't believe this can happen because bitcoin with price 20K is overpriced at my opinion. $1 million is not the best price for currency that people want to use.
Being overpriced or underpriced is not a one-for-all-times thing, but a function of time and prevailing market circumstances, so by what time Bitcoin might be priced that much, the market conditions might be such that it is underpriced. At any rate, it's scary and almost unfathomable how 1BTC could be $1M in 2020. IMO, it's a widely held consensuses that Bitcoin would go to the moon some day, but how far it may go, no one can really say.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I think this prediction is too high. And i don't believed that bitcoin can hit that high. For me i even if bitcoin will remain at $15K mark is ok. As long as bitcoin will become more stable.

Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

John McAfee Bullish on Bitcoin Price Reaching $1 Million by 2020.
He wrote in Twitter: "When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bircoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong."

Can yo believe this? What are your own predictions?

If he wants to avoid having dinner with his dick he better contribute to Bitcoin rise then.
There's not so much time left Smiley

Honestly i think it takes at least 10 years from now to get to that kind of target.
Price growth was fast so far, but now it is less volatile than before and in the years to come it will be even less volatile.

I guess in the 2020 we will be at $50k-$80k range
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

I think this prediction is too high. And i don't believed that bitcoin can hit that high. For me i even if bitcoin will remain at $15K mark is ok. As long as bitcoin will become more stable.

Me too, either. That's way too high for a bitcoin price in that time span. I think, hundred thousand is possible after 10 years. But 15,000$ mark for bitcoin's stable price is way too low for me. I think it's normal price will be at 40,000$ to 50,000$ in the future.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

Me too, either. That's way too high for a bitcoin price in that time span. I think, hundred thousand is possible after 10 years. But 15,000$ mark for bitcoin's stable price is way too low for me. I think it's normal price will be at 40,000$ to 50,000$ in the future.

$50,000 in the future are so wonderful, of course the price as high as possible. All predictions only help us more optimistic, just believe it will happen.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

Hello everyone recommended to invest in the project cs-monitor and also go to the VKontakte group cryptomafia.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

He wrote in Twitter: "When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bircoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong."

currently only bitcoin prices are still below $ 20k is very difficult to make a price increase and if it goes to the target you mentioned is definitely bitcoin will be trouble and takes a very long time.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

I think that Mr. McAfee has proven to be again and again a rascal whose opinion seems to fall increasingly in discredit when sold to the highest bidder. It is evident that when he issued such a forecast he was only trying to provoke a new speculative wave that triggered a new bullish race, but since the market has learned to live with McAfee inconsistencies, his results were null and void since there is no way that bitcoin can increase its current value by 10,000% in a couple of years.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:52:16 AM

as the speculation of 10k on december I think it will gonna happen. bitcoin makes me believe and I see it in my own eyes. litteraly as I was expected price bitcoin price will be 9k at the mid december but No! BITCOIN grew upto 17k USD and I was blown away on what happen...  so if the speculation in the year 2020 I think yess it is possible that bitcoin will hit million because a 6 digit (100,000) USD in the mid 2018 "the speculated price" . it is possible to happen because of how much attention bitcoin gets and attracts more people ties them to invest on it.. I can't wait what will happen next year
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

as the speculation of 10k on december I think it will gonna happen. bitcoin makes me believe and I see it in my own eyes. litteraly as I was expected price bitcoin price will be 9k at the mid december but No! BITCOIN grew upto 17k USD and I was blown away on what happen...  so if the speculation in the year 2020 I think yess it is possible that bitcoin will hit million because a 6 digit (100,000) USD in the mid 2018 "the speculated price" . it is possible to happen because of how much attention bitcoin gets and attracts more people ties them to invest on it.. I can't wait what will happen next year

well, everyone assumes that bitcoin prices will always increase every year. I think the $ 1 price in 2020 is quite difficult to accept, although it is possible, I think it has a very small possibility. moreover the demand for bitcoin is always increasing every year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

This is a strategy to attract more investors to his companies in which he was known as famous crypto enthusiast and expert. I strongly believed that it is very impossible to reach that $1M mark because the more Bitcoin will become expensive it will become more expensive to purchase too for an investments in which most of the small time investors will force to shift to altcoins which is a cheaper alternative for an investments.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

Not interested in watching him eating his own dxxx.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: