Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Buy Christmas Presents!!  (Read 868 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

It's a good idea to buy Bitcoin instead of buying some useless things like many people do. However, I wouldn't buy Bitcoin for a person who doesn't know much about technology and could throw away the paper wallet with the bitcoins which I sent there. I'm trying to convince my family member that Bitcoin isn't that bad and they should invest in it. I'm not only talking about possible profits but also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:15:49 PM

@OP
After your amazing idea, how did it go? Did Santa bring a magic piece of paper with a wonderful monochromatic qr code printed on? Has your girl appreciated it fully as much as I would? Happy Christmas.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:34 PM

Its so funny. I agree with you to the fact that the price of the gift you buy can cost double someday if you put it into investment but i think you should not put it onto christmas gifts. Christmas spirit is gift giving and maybe lets just give our loveones something without asking anything in return. Merry Christmas everyone . Lets spread the love.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

Another Christmas gift that became popular was the shoe. You can buy favorite sneakers for your brother or sister.
xAnima

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:36:51 PM

I guess Christmas is the season for giving because market prices has low prices so you can give anybody a present.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

If you buy your wife a handbag for christmas and that costs $500, you could instead have $50,000 in about two years.  Do you how that damn handbag will look in two years?  It will be old and wrinkly just like her face.

All you have to do to save $49,500, is stay strong and durable on Christmas morning while explaining why you didn't buy a present.  Alright, she is definitely going to be pissed.  But how bad could it be?  Maybe it will last a week.  It is still worth $49,500.  

Don't buy any fucking christmas presents!!!

Your lousy wife was probably going to leave you anyway.  Might as well just speed things up while making a fortune.  Then, get a new wife.  A better one.

Hahahaha! That is actually true, I would agree with you on that sir. I would not waste my precious Bitcoins for those kind of useless stuff.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

It is an interesting idea, but i think it is not worth it. Yes 50,000$ sounds better, but you lose so much more, its better to buy that purse or whatever. First of all if your thinking only about money, that is sad. Second you should buy your wife present for Christmas, it will make her happy. If you do not want to make her happy and all you care is money, than i do not see why you need that wife of yours. People should tend to make their loved ones happy, and Christmas is good day for that. On the other hand, save 500$ by not buying things you want for yourself. Invest that money into bitcoin and make your self rich in 2 years.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

If you buy your wife a handbag for christmas and that costs $500, you could instead have $50,000 in about two years.  Do you how that damn handbag will look in two years?  It will be old and wrinkly just like her face.

All you have to do to save $49,500, is stay strong and durable on Christmas morning while explaining why you didn't buy a present.  Alright, she is definitely going to be pissed.  But how bad could it be?  Maybe it will last a week.  It is still worth $49,500.  

Don't buy any fucking christmas presents!!!

Your lousy wife was probably going to leave you anyway.  Might as well just speed things up while making a fortune.  Then, get a new wife.  A better one.
Well, we can't force them to do so. But yes, that's indeed true, if they will put their money into investment, for a long period of time, they will surely earn huge profit as time passes by. But still, not all people are into investment so they won't think the same way of investing than using their money to buy the things that they need.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:19:02 PM

It seems to me that we need to live for today. Personally, I get more pleasure from that when I give gifts than when gifts are given to me. Who knows their fate? Can we not live for 2 years? Skiing at Christmas is an opportunity to relax. I do not see sense to save. I think you just don't like to spend money. You have the passion for hoarding. It could end badly for you.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

I do not agree with the author, it seems to me that it is worth to please your relatives with gifts, because they make our life happier, not money. If someone needs another wife, then why hold on to this one? Personally for me, it has always been outrageous when people complain about their friends, car and wife. After all, this is their personal choice, so why complain about what you yourself chose, I do not understand.
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

Christmas presents are to be bought, because life is going to go on. Bitcoin certainly can not sell, I suggest you use the money to buy it, don't move your bitcoin wallet. Also, your life with your wife may never be bought with money.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

There is no harm in giving a gift to the woman we care about it will not make you poor if just buy a $ 500 bag, smile and affection it is invaluable.
if we do not want to be wasteful we can buy a cheap but memorable gift, unless you are a stingy person.
for your loved ones alone you are very calculating especially with yourself.

TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

It doesn´t have to be a $500 gift, she could value equally a cheaper gift. Moreover, you want to make money to have a plentiful life, so you can be happy. And if you don´t ever make a sacrifice for your wife somethimes, to get more money, you could lose her and your life would be worst. A wife is not just about sex, the connection is the most important thing and most hard to find and you could lose it for such an unsignificant thing. P.D: You are crazy man haha

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

You buy your bitch presents?  You must be rich. For Christmas this year I told my bitch I wouldn’t fuck her best friend that day and I would spend the whole day with her. I even promised not to beat her ass (unless she gets mouthy of course). Didn’t cost me anything.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:02:14 PM

If that's the case, it's good to present in terms of bitcoin rather than spending on some gifts that seems an unwanted thing. In particular all I expect to have with bitcoin is the growth. When it comes to Christmas it's all about love and when someone is served with a small gift too, it makes value if love is there. So, the gifts doesn't matter, the love that's been provided matters.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

It's a good idea to buy Bitcoin instead of buying some useless things like many people do. However, I wouldn't buy Bitcoin for a person who doesn't know much about technology and could throw away the paper wallet with the bitcoins which I sent there. I'm trying to convince my family member that Bitcoin isn't that bad and they should invest in it. I'm not only talking about possible profits but also
There is no doubt in it and you are right we can make other feel special by giving this kind of gifts. I love to buy things and having a lot of gifts but now I think there is another best and good option now like bitcoin for me also bitcoin is best to be gifted and to have as a gift. If someone will give me bitcoin as a gift I will keep that bitcoin safe with me and will use it as a saving for future.

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

Actual topic. Investing in Bitcoin after the drawdown, which I think should happen in early January is certainly very good, but still the lizards are to be taken care of, so buy a bag for your wife. Wink

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

Actual topic. Investing in Bitcoin after the drawdown, which I think should happen in early January is certainly very good, but still you need to take care of close people, so buy a bag for your wife.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:09 PM

That's why you find someone who says "Don't buy me any presents, there's absolutely no need to" and then you buy something small just to show that you care and everyone's happy.  Grin

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

That exact same kind of logic can be applied in two years to the gained $50k as well. If you choose not to spend it then it could become $250k in another 2 years and so on and so on. With your reasoning it is best to never spend it then since it will keep on growing and growing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: