Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡  (Read 50263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

The price has fallen a lot, and buying at this time may be a good choice. The project is in the initial stage of development, and it is likely to grow more later.

SagaCoin is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, SagaCoin has an upside probability of 54.57% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Hoon250

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Can anyone confirm that the Masternode ROI monthly is roughly $1900 per month on 2500 coins according to masternodes.pro?  Are you currently receiving that kind of ROI?

greml

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Can anyone confirm that the Masternode ROI monthly is roughly $1900 per month on 2500 coins according to masternodes.pro?  Are you currently receiving that kind of ROI?

On masternodes.online.com it is much lower.
It says 840$ a month.

I would like to know that aswell.
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

Can anyone confirm that the Masternode ROI monthly is roughly $1900 per month on 2500 coins according to masternodes.pro?  Are you currently receiving that kind of ROI?

On masternodes.online.com it is much lower.
It says 840$ a month.

I would like to know that aswell.

I can confirm that masternodes.online more exactly than mn.pro. Income is defined by Saga price on its official exchange. I think you should calculate your investment based on how many coins received monthly, it would better than counting = $$$.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
_ofo_

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

Need some help...

Using Linux.

I created a masternode using my home computer, but kinda realized I should probably just use the VPS to be safe.

Got everything up and running on the VPS...but is there a way for me to open the original wallet that's currently holding my 2500 tokens?

Or is the only way to generate a new privkey and new mn wallet on the VPS, send the coins there, and re-do it?
lightrain125

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

Need some help...

Using Linux.

I created a masternode using my home computer, but kinda realized I should probably just use the VPS to be safe.

Got everything up and running on the VPS...but is there a way for me to open the original wallet that's currently holding my 2500 tokens?

Or is the only way to generate a new privkey and new mn wallet on the VPS, send the coins there, and re-do it?
get new wallet
_ofo_

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

Need some help...

Using Linux.

get new wallet

yeah! that's what I ended up doing... figured it out. took a second. :p
kklaus

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

hi

thanks for the replies, looks like the problem was with my laptop (probably to much running on it during that 2 days)
Running stable now

hello

I installed the new beta wallet but it crashed once a day in the last 2 days on Win10. Anyone with a similar problem?

best

What is specific kind of problem you have experienced? If your issue related with syncing on windows 10, you should directly contact to Dev on discord channel.

Most people have new beta wallet works great, so I assumed those having problem with administrator rights issue because one of our community member faced it and solved it with https[Suspicious link removed]-files-on-windows-10-1607/fa09624a-0b32-46f2-ba32-5e8fc9fb45a1. You may try it if you encountered crash in new beta wallet.
kklaus

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

thanks,

how much is the reward for staking let's say 600?

hello

how many coins are needed more or less for daily staking reward?

thanks

I think around 600 :-) with stake weight now
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?
saga-crypto (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

SAGA Developer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:22:28 AM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?

Yes, but it is suggested to join our main discussion at discord https://discord.gg/SaPcMfb

cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

To "sago-crypto" / SAGA Dev:

I've been researching MN coins. I believe MN coins will be / an are currently / the "shiny new toy" in crypto for 2018 and going forward.

I've looked at a lot of the MN coins and SAGA > SEEMS TO ME (Dyor) that the numbers look good. From many points of view.

I don't want this question to come across as adversarial because it's not. And I think your answer will help a lot of new people to MN's understand.

We know that a large chunk of these new MN coins being churned out are nothing more than cookie cutter auction dumps. Doomed to failure or planned scams outright.

Can you explain to me (us) what makes SAGA different? And could you address what YOU see going on in the MN space currently and what to avoid, and even how to research what we're supposed to be looking for to avoid?

I think these are fair questions.

Thank you. 
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

To "sago-crypto" / SAGA Dev:

I've been researching MN coins. I believe MN coins will be / an are currently / the "shiny new toy" in crypto for 2018 and going forward.

I've looked at a lot of the MN coins and SAGA > SEEMS TO ME (Dyor) that the numbers look good. From many points of view.

I don't want this question to come across as adversarial because it's not. And I think your answer will help a lot of new people to MN's understand.

We know that a large chunk of these new MN coins being churned out are nothing more than cookie cutter auction dumps. Doomed to failure or planned scams outright.

Can you explain to me (us) what makes SAGA different? And could you address what YOU see going on in the MN space currently and what to avoid, and even how to research what we're supposed to be looking for to avoid?

I think these are fair questions.

Thank you. 

Agree with you cmbconcretefire, Ive seen use real uses for masternodes like DASH using it to build the instantsend and obscurification layers. But seems some coins are using MNs just to help hold coins through rough periods and to stop panic selling.

So I would like to know the same.

CidCamp

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

Hello,

I have a doubt that I bet many others have. I did not find anything on the internet.

I set up my SAGA masternode yesterday. After some checkings about the status of my masternode I realized that it was active and running fine.

After just 6 hours I received a first reward of about 42.xxx SAGA coins registered in the wallet as "from mining activity", (Masternode running I assume).

After that initial first reward, more than 25 hours passed without any other reward or payment. This confused me about reward payment frequency to the masternode address.

Is it daily reward payment?, weekly? just monthly ... or how this Masternode running reward payment works in terms of payment reward frequency?

I am bit lost about this...

Many thanks in advance!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1972

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

Hello,

I have a doubt that I bet many others have. I did not find anything on the internet.

I set up my SAGA masternode yesterday. After some checkings about the status of my masternode I realized that it was active and running fine.

After just 6 hours I received a first reward of about 42.xxx SAGA coins registered in the wallet as "from mining activity", (Masternode running I assume).

After that initial first reward, more than 25 hours passed without any other reward or payment. This confused me about reward payment frequency to the masternode address.

Is it daily reward payment?, weekly? just monthly ... or how this Masternode running reward payment works in terms of payment reward frequency?

I am bit lost about this...

Many thanks in advance!

It should be daily rewards after the first day or two after setting one up - you may or may not see a reward right away, but don't be alarmed if you are set up ok, just be patient.

Payments are typically daily assuming everything is setup properly. I have just set up 2 mn's and one has paid me half of what you got this AM. Hopefully more by tomorrow.  Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
cryptocontentservice

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

Hi Saga,

We're crypto content writers, please get in touch if you would like to outsource any blog writing etc.

You can check out our wordpress https://cryptocopy.wordpress.com/.

Email cryptocopy@gmx.com

Thanks
CidCamp

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

Hi again,

I feel something is not going fine regarding my MN running. I received an initial reward of 42 SAGA coins after just 6 hours running and then after more than 30 hours running it.... I received nothing!!. I can not understand the payment reward frequency.

On the other hand the wallet is not running fine since at the header, .. File, Configuration and Help buttons are not responding (are blocked and not responding to mouse clicks) this happen after few hours running.

Finally I have two wallets (both same last release), one in one Desktop computer and the other in my laptop (that runs the MN). With the second wallet running the MN there is not green ball with white arrow inside indicating staking at the bottom of the wallet.... is this normal?

Regards,
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Hi again,

I feel something is not going fine regarding my MN running. I received an initial reward of 42 SAGA coins after just 6 hours running and then after more than 30 hours running it.... I received nothing!!. I can not understand the payment reward frequency.

On the other hand the wallet is not running fine since at the header, .. File, Configuration and Help buttons are not responding (are blocked and not responding to mouse clicks) this happen after few hours running.

Finally I have two wallets (both same last release), one in one Desktop computer and the other in my laptop (that runs the MN). With the second wallet running the MN there is not green ball with white arrow inside indicating staking at the bottom of the wallet.... is this normal?

Regards,

I can't answer your second question because I run my mn on linux vps.

However, I read a few times that the first few days will be strange and to be patient. (I have one I installed two days ago, and it's only paid me 33 coins in two payments since then).

Just keep your eye on it and keep it running. I think if you have received rewards already, you should not touch anything, as it's obviously working.

Cheers, keep us updated, so will I

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CidCamp

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

Wallet crashed!!!!! - PLEASE HELP - SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1.beta_x86 CHRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! - MY 2500 COINS LOST?Huh

Hello guys, I think this time I am really going to need your help & support since after reboot my computer my SagaCoin wallet crashed and it is not able to start anymore.

On this past saturday I bought my brand new laptop, and after start it for the first time I installed the SagaCoin wallet (last release). I have had it running since that date, and today feeling that the wallet was blocked I decided to close the wallet and reboot the laptop (first time reboot after I bought it on past saturday)

After rebooting the laptop my surprise has been huge and terrific!!! the SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1.beta_x86.exe is not able to start anymore showing the following error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libray
Runtime Error!

Program:
C\xagar\c\Herramientas\SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1.beta_x86.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application´s support team for more information.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

What the hell could happened?

Please, I need your support to clarify this:

What I did wrong?

Was because of the first time reboot and installed the software before of this time reboot?

I have the public key, the private key of the MasterNode that contains inside the address my 2500 SAGA coins and I have the password I used to encrypt the wallet,  - have i lost it or could I recover it?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I do not know how to proceed now and why this happened (wallet applicaton chrash after reboot the laptop)

Many thanks in advance!

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

Do you have a backup of your wallet.dat and config files anywhere?

Here is what I would do, but I'm no expert either, so do it at your own risk - this is why everyone should backup wallet.dat often.  Huh

copy the entire %appdata%/roaming/Sagacoin directory someplace else. Now, delete the whole %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory.

recreate the folder, add your wallet.dat and conf files if any.

Start the wallet qt.exe again, see if you can open your wallet and let it resync.

Edit- This can happen if you do not shutdown the wallet when you rebooted. You should always shut the wallet down clean before reboot.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: