Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡  (Read 50261 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
CidCamp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

Do you have a backup of your wallet.dat and config files anywhere?

I have the config file, the public key (sagacoin address), the private key of the masternode (I asume is also the private key of the sagacoin address) and the password that I used for encrypt the wallet, but my backup file is few hours before I moved 2500 saga coins to the new Masternode address (sP7ZvzejD3rRzhqhLirn78JTPMazoPatAQ)

I have that 2500 sagacoins inside of sP7ZvzejD3rRzhqhLirn78JTPMazoPatAQ

Could i recover it?

Thank you very much
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

I have the config file, the public key (sagacoin address), the private key of the masternode (I asume is also the private key of the sagacoin address) and the password that I used for encrypt the wallet, but my backup file is few hours before I moved 2500 saga coins to the new Masternode address (sP7ZvzejD3rRzhqhLirn78JTPMazoPatAQ)

Could i recover it?

Thank you very much

Yes, your coins are actually on the blockchain, not in your wallet, so theoretically, you should be able to follow my steps above and let it resync etc..

You can use whatever version of a backed up wallet you want, it will sync "to the future" and fix itself. 

I am not sure if the private key to the MN goes to the address, but I would assume so. I would not freak out, take your time and be careful. Wink

Good luck.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CidCamp

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Could i recover it?

Thank you very much

Yes, your coins are actually on the blockchain, not in your wallet, so theoretically, you should be able to follow my steps above and let it resync etc..

You can use whatever version of a backed up wallet you want, it will sync "to the future" and fix itself. 

I am not sure if the private key to the MN goes to the address, but I would assume so. I would not freak out, take your time and be careful. Wink

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your support

I am going to proceed with your instructions and lets see.... I will inform about

Thanks
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

Hi again,

I feel something is not going fine regarding my MN running. I received an initial reward of 42 SAGA coins after just 6 hours running and then after more than 30 hours running it.... I received nothing!!. I can not understand the payment reward frequency.

On the other hand the wallet is not running fine since at the header, .. File, Configuration and Help buttons are not responding (are blocked and not responding to mouse clicks) this happen after few hours running.

Finally I have two wallets (both same last release), one in one Desktop computer and the other in my laptop (that runs the MN). With the second wallet running the MN there is not green ball with white arrow inside indicating staking at the bottom of the wallet.... is this normal?

Regards,

I suggest, that's I'm always doing, check Sagacoin explorer and find others addresses who have MN, so you can check how much other people get !
***for example just found one address who started to stake on 10.Feb.2018, just check first few days, seems that latter have some transactions from the mining.
http://explorer.sagacoin.net/address/seZWRRYec16txp72KNKFKpF5QFAETKPfba

plast555

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

....and BTW what happened with Cryptopia, all day today, wallet has 0 connections, now finally in Maintenance, hope that will be online soon, sad because SAGA has a lot of nodes to connect !
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

....and BTW what happened with Cryptopia, all day today, wallet has 0 connections, now finally in Maintenance, hope that will be online soon, sad because SAGA has a lot of nodes to connect !

No shit, thank you for posting this. I had a 2600 SAGA withdrawal stuck "In process" since 18 hours ago. Hopefully they fix it, their support sucks - 24 day ticket turnaround?  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CidCamp

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

No shit, thank you for posting this. I had a 2600 SAGA withdrawal stuck "In process" since 18 hours ago. Hopefully they fix it, their support sucks - 24 day ticket turnaround?  Huh

Cryptopia is a nightmare, I have lost Zclassic there and no appears anywhere. Support is not answering
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Cryptopia is a nightmare, I have lost Zclassic there and no appears anywhere. Support is not answering

Yes, but it's the only exchange I can find SAGA on that has any volume... Sad

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

About this project I can say this: this topic is very close to me, so I know what I'm talking about. The idea is excellent, the team is experienced and strong. A good opportunity to earn people who decided to invest. Join now
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

About this project I can say this: this topic is very close to me, so I know what I'm talking about. The idea is excellent, the team is experienced and strong. A good opportunity to earn people who decided to invest. Join now

Agreed.... I'm creating another MN once cryptopia fixes their wallet and let's me withdraw it.. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CidCamp

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

Here is what I would do, but I'm no expert either, so do it at your own risk - this is why everyone should backup wallet.dat often.  Huh

copy the entire %appdata%/roaming/Sagacoin directory someplace else. Now, delete the whole %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory.

recreate the folder, add your wallet.dat and conf files if any.

Start the wallet qt.exe again, see if you can open your wallet and let it resync.

Edit- This can happen if you do not shutdown the wallet when you rebooted. You should always shut the wallet down clean before reboot.

I have idetified the %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory and I see wallet.dat has the date time hour and seconds of when (day, hour, minute and secons) I just exactly closed the wallet before reboot the laptop.

Would this wallet.dat (saved automatically when I closed the wallet) restore the wallet?, I assume i have to re-install wallet ans the replace these file (wallet.dat, before reboot and sagacoin.conf) into the new created %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory

Would be?

Thanks!!!!
plast555

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

Your ticket is 24 days, hhh lucky you then, my says 30 days Smiley
Some movement here, but lower price, if someone is interested to dump coins or doesn't has any other option now:
https://stocks.exchange/trade/SAGA/BTC

***but I will first try with 1 coin ( can't find coins info here )***
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Here is what I would do, but I'm no expert either, so do it at your own risk - this is why everyone should backup wallet.dat often.  Huh

copy the entire %appdata%/roaming/Sagacoin directory someplace else. Now, delete the whole %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory.

recreate the folder, add your wallet.dat and conf files if any.

Start the wallet qt.exe again, see if you can open your wallet and let it resync.

Edit- This can happen if you do not shutdown the wallet when you rebooted. You should always shut the wallet down clean before reboot.

I have idetified the %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory and I see wallet.dat has the date time hour and seconds of when (day, hour, minute and secons) I just exactly closed the wallet before reboot the laptop.

Would this wallet.dat (saved automatically when I closed the wallet) restore the wallet?, I assume i have to re-install wallet ans the replace these file (wallet.dat, before reboot and sagacoin.conf) into the new created %appdata%/Roaming/Sagacoin directory

Would be?

Thanks!!!!

Keep all the backup wallet.dats you have. Try in order the newest to the oldest. Yes, put wallet.dat and sagacoin.conf back into your empty directory, then just run the wallet program and let it sync from scratch.   You should be fine if you can open a wallet once you launch the QT.exe wallet program.  Good luck!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
saga-crypto (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

SAGA Developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Agreed.... I'm creating another MN once cryptopia fixes their wallet and let's me withdraw it.. Grin

We have tested a withdrawal of 100 SAGA from cryptopia a few hours ago (you may read more about this discussion at our discord [general channel]), and the whole process took only 6 minutes to reach our wallet. I think cryptopia has finally fixed this issue.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

We have tested a withdrawal of 100 SAGA from cryptopia a few hours ago (you may read more about this discussion at our discord [general channel]), and the whole process took only 6 minutes to reach our wallet. I think cryptopia has finally fixed this issue.

Perhaps for you, however, I still have a pending withdraw stuck - it's almost 5k NZD so now my account is effectively limited and I cannot withdraw anything else until the broken withdraw goes back to my wallet. (It's still stuck in "Processing").... Sad

I opened a ticket, but it said 30 days for answer. Super.. I love getting my money seized due to their own incompetence... Huh

Cheers.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

looks interesting I will be waiting for more updates on this project. ill followed your twitter and FB page.hope to see more
CidCamp

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Hi again,

I feel something is not going fine regarding my MN running. I received an initial reward of 42 SAGA coins after just 6 hours running and then after more than 30 hours running it.... I received nothing!!. I can not understand the payment reward frequency.

On the other hand the wallet is not running fine since at the header, .. File, Configuration and Help buttons are not responding (are blocked and not responding to mouse clicks) this happen after few hours running.

Finally I have two wallets (both same last release), one in one Desktop computer and the other in my laptop (that runs the MN). With the second wallet running the MN there is not green ball with white arrow inside indicating staking at the bottom of the wallet.... is this normal?

Regards,

I suggest, that's I'm always doing, check Sagacoin explorer and find others addresses who have MN, so you can check how much other people get !
***for example just found one address who started to stake on 10.Feb.2018, just check first few days, seems that latter have some transactions from the mining.
http://explorer.sagacoin.net/address/seZWRRYec16txp72KNKFKpF5QFAETKPfba

Hi,

Rewarding frequency, amounts and rules behind are becoming more and more unclear to me. Since it is my money what's behind of the MN I need to understand this:

I set up again my MN on past Monday evening after fix the problem with wallet crash.

Then I have checked with the sagacoin block explorer the following facts:

1- After more than 1 day and 15 hours runing i received just 1.054 saga coins
2- Another MN that was set up just 6 hours ago received 59 saga coins (I checked his address on the explorer)
3 -Another second different MN that have 1 day running received 9 saga coins

What kind of joke is this?, The more the time running (1 day and 15 hours --> 1.054 coins, 6 hours --> 59 coins, and finally other MN with just 1 day --> 9 coins) the less coins I received

Reward payment rules have to be clear!!!!!!!!

Best Regards,
CidCamp

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

Hey,,

Could you clarify to everybody which are the Masternode rewarding rules & rewarding frequency - amounts depending on MN running - active time?

It is pretty unclear and confusing...

Many thanks in advance!
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

Hey,,

Could you clarify to everybody which are the Masternode rewarding rules & rewarding frequency - amounts depending on MN running - active time?

It is pretty unclear and confusing...

Many thanks in advance!

See his post here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518157.msg25992443#msg25992443

If that doesn't help, send him a PM or wait for a reply.

My rewards have been roughly correct using this page: https://masternodes.pro/stats/saga

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CidCamp

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

WINDOWS WALLET RELEASE SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe NEEDS ANd UPGRADE FOR SOME BUG FIXATION.

Hello all,

I would like to report my exprience with the Windows SagaCoin wallet (SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe) and Masternode Status and visibility. I am not an expert so, please, correct me if I would be wrong.

After some hours running the wallet, usually more than 24 hours, the 3 menu options in the header (File, Configuration & Help) get blocked. This would cause the following potential problems:

1- You are not going able anymore to save a wallet.dat backup file (File option at the Header is blocked)
2 - You are not going able to open/close/change the encryption of the wallet (Configuration option at the Header is also blocked)
3 - You are not going able to close the wallet in a good manner (clicking on File and then on Exit). You will be force to close (if needed) the wallet only by clicking on the "X" at he right upper corner of the wallet box. WARNING!! becaude this would cause even a bigger problem and it is that if you reboot then your PC the next time you will open the wallet it will crash showing a Visual C++ Runtime Library error. This is caused by the closing of the wallet in not a good way (using File--> Exit). then the sagacoin.conf file will crash your SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe when you try to start it again.

Temporary solution: After closing the wallet by clicking on the "X" due the blocking of the File--> Exist option.., You MUST to start again the wallet, and then close it using File --> Exit BEFORE ANY COMPUTER REBOOT, if not your wallet will crash due sagacoin.conf file. This happened to me on this past Monday evening.

Second matter:

The visualization of the status of your Masternode or simply to find it within the Masternodes list is an absolutate nightmare in the Windows wallet version. No any search function , nor any tool to help to find your MN within the list. This is crazy in order to check your own Masternode status, age, etc,...

I hope the Saga team could fix these minor issues soon with a new wallet release. By now I am surviving with the current one, but it is horrific , in special matter of finding my masternode withiin the Mn list.

Best Regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: