Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:47:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡  (Read 50263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
CidCamp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

We have tested a withdrawal of 100 SAGA from cryptopia a few hours ago (you may read more about this discussion at our discord [general channel]), and the whole process took only 6 minutes to reach our wallet. I think cryptopia has finally fixed this issue.

Hey,,

Could you clarify to everybody which are the Masternode rewarding rules & rewarding frequency - amounts depending on MN running - active time?

It is pretty unclear and confusing...

Many thanks in advance!

See his post here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518157.msg25992443#msg25992443

If that doesn't help, send him a PM or wait for a reply.

My rewards have been roughly correct using this page: https://masternodes.pro/stats/saga

Thank you very much for the info..

For the moment I have close to two full days (1 day and 20 hours) my Masternode running and just received 1.054 saga coins. This not funny , but crazy  Undecided Undecided Grin Grin Grin Angry Angry Angry
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

Have you tried tailing or viewing the debug.log on the system with problems? 

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bobix

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

Hi folks,

Will somebody be so kind to list the commands I have to execute in order to install/compile the SAGA wallet on Ubuntu (including the necessary dependencies as well)? I did not find any tutorial about this.

Thanks a lot in advance!
phenics

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:58:22 PM by phenics

is there an issue sending Coin from a receiving Masternode after the 188Blocks?
iam not able to send and no error message is popping up, restarting wallet doesn't help same as full encrypted wallet.
nothing happens after pressing send....

//EDIT: You need to decrypt the wallet -> Send -> then encrypt it.
bobix

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

Hi folks,

Will somebody be so kind to list the commands I have to execute in order to install/compile the SAGA wallet on Ubuntu (including the necessary dependencies as well)? I did not find any tutorial about this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

In the meantime, I've found a decent guide: https://github.com/paranoidtruth/SagaCoin_install/blob/master/saga_guide.txt
ciurci

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

WINDOWS WALLET RELEASE SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe NEEDS ANd UPGRADE FOR SOME BUG FIXATION.

Hello all,

I would like to report my exprience with the Windows SagaCoin wallet (SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe) and Masternode Status and visibility. I am not an expert so, please, correct me if I would be wrong.

After some hours running the wallet, usually more than 24 hours, the 3 menu options in the header (File, Configuration & Help) get blocked. This would cause the following potential problems:

1- You are not going able anymore to save a wallet.dat backup file (File option at the Header is blocked)
2 - You are not going able to open/close/change the encryption of the wallet (Configuration option at the Header is also blocked)
3 - You are not going able to close the wallet in a good manner (clicking on File and then on Exit). You will be force to close (if needed) the wallet only by clicking on the "X" at he right upper corner of the wallet box. WARNING!! becaude this would cause even a bigger problem and it is that if you reboot then your PC the next time you will open the wallet it will crash showing a Visual C++ Runtime Library error. This is caused by the closing of the wallet in not a good way (using File--> Exit). then the sagacoin.conf file will crash your SagaCoin-qt_1.1.0.1beta_x86.exe when you try to start it again.

Temporary solution: After closing the wallet by clicking on the "X" due the blocking of the File--> Exist option.., You MUST to start again the wallet, and then close it using File --> Exit BEFORE ANY COMPUTER REBOOT, if not your wallet will crash due sagacoin.conf file. This happened to me on this past Monday evening.

Second matter:

The visualization of the status of your Masternode or simply to find it within the Masternodes list is an absolutate nightmare in the Windows wallet version. No any search function , nor any tool to help to find your MN within the list. This is crazy in order to check your own Masternode status, age, etc,...

I hope the Saga team could fix these minor issues soon with a new wallet release. By now I am surviving with the current one, but it is horrific , in special matter of finding my masternode withiin the Mn list.

Best Regards,

hi, you c'd get wallet.dat directly from walletdir (%user%\appdata\roaming\sagacoin or something like that). if wallet stops working, go to directory and backup wallet.dat manually. if wallet.exe shows errors on start or whatever errors your not able to handle try reinstall your wallet. --> go to walletdir and delete everything, copy your wallet.dat (which you backedup earlier) in the empty directory and start the wallet.
this costs you some hours but your coins/wallet are/is safe. you dont need to backup every day because your coins are stored in blockchain and not in wallet.dat....

btw what os are u running? i have some problems with the new wallet also and WIN7
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Now another SAGA shows up.
Why people make confusion with double name presence I'll never understand  Huh
Its even non-anonymous.
https://www.saga.org/
ciurci

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Now another SAGA shows up.
Why people make confusion with double name presence I'll never understand  Huh
Its even non-anonymous.
https://www.saga.org/

probably there was no other project around with this name when they started...
this is project seem to be at early stage ...maybe they'll do some renaming/rebranding before their sale in q4 2018...
CidCamp

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Hello all,

I am very sorry to insist on this, but to me something remains unclear regarding masternode running in windows wallet.

After my 4th trying of running MN it fails again: It was 1 day and a half running , I received just 1,76 coins reward and MN was stopped an unable to re-start again (typical error message ..unable to vin collateral address...) while nothing changed within sagacoin.conf file.

The fact is That I followed instructions for MN setting as described in the gui in the sagacoin website for windows. But the ris somthing unclear... they describe process clearly but when pasting the MN config to the config file:

staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=48744
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=89.34.98.194:48744
masternodeprivkey=5m33WGk_________________________h8

You can see that staking=0, this makes that the wallet disapears the green ball with the white arrow inside (coins stacking status), but in the sagacoin website this green ball remains just before to click on start the MN runing, see their picture taken from their website:

https://sagacoin.net/img_masternode/step5.jpg

This not happen in the real thing..., sincd the fact is this green ball dissapears,.....

Please SagaCoin team... could check this yourself???

In my opinion MN setting must be clarified a little bit,......

Wallet has to have active both, the green ball for coins stacked and the MN running, but if you set the MN as described in the sagacoin website, stacking have to be 0 stacking=o within config file, and this causes the desaparition of the green ball when you start the wallet again.

I spent several hours with this and I am close to make my last trying, if it does not work once again, I'll move to another different coin MN running, I am tired of this yet.

to keep my computer running for 36 hours to receive 1.76 coins and get then the MN blocked is just ridiculous, I have checked the MN status within the MNs list and was everything ok before the reward.

I can not understand how this works

Regards,

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

There are total 500+ SAGA MN now, shouldn't you think it is your setup problem instead of others...

I followed exact steps from the guide and it works like a charm, run SAGA MN since last december and still running great now.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

I only use linux for my MN's . Windows is fucking dumb for that shit. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
xuanthu

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

I dont really understand whats going on. Increase of nodes, decrease of daily reward and a decrease of price. I thought people would be starting more nodes at this price.
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

bushit...blockexplorer saga
after price down now u killer block offf

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
mojoo98

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

I want someone to create me a solo sagacoin pool >> u ll get paid reasonable fair
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

I want someone to create me a solo sagacoin pool >> u ll get paid reasonable fair

a mining pool? Where is the code, I can probably help you out if it's all on linux?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

How is Presale different from Midex ICO ?
snode
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

SAGA is now supported by SNODE.CO

Instead of holding your coin until it reaches a higher price, putting your money into a masternode is an efficient solution to make use of your resources. Furthermore, parallel with blockchain, masternode is definitely the future of cryptocurrency.

Please take a look at our bitcointalk thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195788

We will helps you take advantage of your cryptocurrency resources to earn rewards and interest with simple steps

- Select the potential coin (high interest with the possibility of the price rising in the future)
- Deposit the coin into your masternode wallet (provided by our service)
- Receive interest and rewards daily or weekly

Supported coin so far: ARGO, QBIC, SAGA, POLIS, STIPEND, APOLLON. We are constantly adding new coins voted by community.
CidCamp

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

There are total 500+ SAGA MN now, shouldn't you think it is your setup problem instead of others...

I followed exact steps from the guide and it works like a charm, run SAGA MN since last december and still running great now.

500+ saga MN under linux or W?, .... teach me a bit with your wisdom....

1- I have running MNs from other coins, some with W other with Linux set up and I never had a single problem... just with this sagacoin wallet..

2- If I said there some bugs or something wrong with the W saga wallet, I spent some hours checking it before post...

Sagacoin is a disaster and MN monitoring is a joke, the wallet is poor in monitoring the status of the MN and the wallet is blocked in some funtions after some hours running.

In some few hours I am going to send the coins to cryptopia and sell all of it, uninstall the wallet and forget this bullshit. I have other more profitable and much better monitorized MNs

Bye bye sagacoin, my patience has gone....
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

500+ saga MN under linux or W?, .... teach me a bit with your wisdom....

1- I have running MNs from other coins, some with W other with Linux set up and I never had a single problem... just with this sagacoin wallet..

2- If I said there some bugs or something wrong with the W saga wallet, I spent some hours checking it before post...

Sagacoin is a disaster and MN monitoring is a joke, the wallet is poor in monitoring the status of the MN and the wallet is blocked in some funtions after some hours running.

In some few hours I am going to send the coins to cryptopia and sell all of it, uninstall the wallet and forget this bullshit. I have other more profitable and much better monitorized MNs

Bye bye sagacoin, my patience has gone....

Sorry to hear that. You should have just used linux for it, there is really a lot less to deal with IMO.

Anyhow, maybe I'll buy another one to take your slot! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

This coin is already listed on the coinmarketcap? Because I tried and did not find it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: