Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin fall again soon?  (Read 2566 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:37:57 AM

Bitcoin won't fall back, the price might fluctuate large scale and the same can be used as the right chance to benefit. People just thinking of a fall and waiting to invest or buy doesn't gonna benefit the user. Maybe after the upcoming price peaking once again a correction might take place which is the only fall to happen in the falling days.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:28 AM

Bitcoin price now is starting to increase again and I think it will not fall back again below $10k so you should buy now while it is not yet too high coz for sure it will reach new height again.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:54:07 AM

I think this is the worst possible time to buy. The bounce from the last drop is reaching it's peak. Meaning first the price will return back to the low around 11000 quickly and THEN itll move lower. Itll go too fast with no bounces back to this level and youll never have a chance to get this price back (until the end of crypto winter). This WAS your chance to get it back.

60659 📦
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

for me I do not think that bitcoin goes down less than 12k, since this was all a move at the end of the year, probably with the passage of these months the currency will go back up again
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:28:16 PM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?
Buy it rightnow. I think bitcoin will increase $30000
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:29:25 PM

Let's just hope that the whales don't cash out their BTCs  Angry  I think the price will only go up with drops and pumps deffinetely.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:31:09 PM

It wont drop that much, it has already been going down for the last days but it seems that now it really wants to keep going up, so yes, if you are going to invest soon, do it right now that the price is almost going to go up soon.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:29:16 AM

We've seen bitcoin at its peak and its downhill and we're witness how it recovered from it so I think there's no need to doubt even it crash again as we already know what could happen next. So trust and believe in it and leave it all behind.
No bitcoin will never fall because there is no reason for fall now because people are getting their part easily they all are mature now and this thing gives more strong Nature to the bitcoin and I think those who are waiting for fall are doing mistake invest in now mates otherwise price will soon go above 20k and then there will be no low prices so this is time utilize it and join community faster mates you will earn good,
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:36:12 AM

It wont drop that much, it has already been going down for the last days but it seems that now it really wants to keep going up, so yes, if you are going to invest soon, do it right now that the price is almost going to go up soon.

I don't think there's a fall hit bitcoin considering the supply getting low now and bitcoin getting popular.
That's the fundamental , also a little bit doubt that the price could go up soon as nothing i can hear about the good news that can support it.
I just pretty confident bitcoin will grow slowly in the next 2 years so yeaaa put your money as long term investment now.
RequiredBTC

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:37:37 PM

And what happens now bitcoin still above $14K. Bitcoin very hard to experience a fall, let alone fall to below $10K.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

This year the bit coin growth was very high.Increased by 20k a month.The present collapse is just temporary.Bit coin does not fall below $ 11000.Even though the value is low, it will soon get older.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

I don't think there's a fall hit bitcoin considering the supply getting low now and bitcoin getting popular.
That's the fundamental , also a little bit doubt that the price could go up soon as nothing i can hear about the good news that can support it.
I just pretty confident bitcoin will grow slowly in the next 2 years so yeaaa put your money as long term investment now.
Yes no one can predict the price of Bitcoin properly. Our ability is only by trusting Bitcoin because then Bitcoin development will get better. Decrease in prices is very possible to happen, but all that can still be maintained. When there is a positive sentiment Bitcoin price will gradually improve. So not forever the price of Bitcoin will decrease, there will be time to increase and we can take advantage of all the conditions that occur against Bitcoin.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?

It is pretty high these days and it is staying right now at $11,000. It is high so the only possible movement of the price is down but I doubt it will be reaching way back to $9,000, maybe at $10,000 but not gonna touch back again $9,000.

For me it is better to wait for some good movements before deciding to buy again. This is the last month of the year and most of the good prices and ATHs happened in the last month of the year. Better be patient mate.
from my experience towards the bitcoin the price of bitcoin will not fall again soon because now a days the demand of bitcoin is increasing by the people by which the price of bitcoin is also increasing countinously. But there is always up and down take place in the price of any currency in the market so with bitcoin also there is also up and down take place only. So it is good time with bitcoin and take advantage from the bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:02:37 PM

We've seen bitcoin at its peak and its downhill and we're witness how it recovered from it so I think there's no need to doubt even it crash again as we already know what could happen next. So trust and believe in it and leave it all behind.
No bitcoin will never fall because there is no reason for fall now because people are getting their part easily they all are mature now and this thing gives more strong Nature to the bitcoin and I think those who are waiting for fall are doing mistake invest in now mates otherwise price will soon go above 20k and then there will be no low prices so this is time utilize it and join community faster mates you will earn good,
Uncertainty is kind of over for now and it seems bitcoin has been able to find a true bottom, so we may not see it fall below what it is presently. I would still be very ready though, but for now, $13k seems to be a very solid one.

A lot of whales have done their bit and it is left for those who really want to get the best now to get from the shopping with discount as by next year, bitcoin may really grow past this and those who are able to get in now, will be the ones who get happy at the end.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

to date, there have been so many predictions about the price for the next year that I do not understand Will Bitcoin raise its price or not. Although we already saw the maximum value of 20,000 dollars, and I believe that Bitcoin will return to this indicator. But the forecasts were much larger already in the next 2018.
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

It will fall if it fails to break resistance. It would mean that bulls are not strong enough to sustain the uptrend and will therefore lead to a snowball effect in favor of bears.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:44:40 AM

And what happens now bitcoin still above $14K. Bitcoin very hard to experience a fall, let alone fall to below $10K.
In fact, $10k is a really solid base and if it ever gets below $12k at this moment that would be some pretty much rushing hour for those who want to cash in on the huge discount but I would not bet much on it.

The market already experienced a huge dip and it seems we have been able to find a good support for now and unless we go lower which would show huge weakness, then what we should have now is going to be a bull run next.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

All that was in the past, we are currently on the level where bitcoin is selling above $14k and still recovering from the market correction. I think right now is also a great investment opportunity for the future because bitcoin was selling up to $20k previously. the price is down because of the correction so that makes it the perfect opportunity for people to invest now as the price will grow again.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:40:37 AM

Will bitcoin crash and disappear? I’d say most probably not! Is Bitcoin a bubble? At the moment, yes!

However, there are more and more new technology adoptions and even more Venture Capitals as well as Hedge Funds backing Bitcoin, which is pushing the Bitcoin Price higher and higher. There is just limited number of Bitcoins available. When Bitcoin Mining will come to its end, that is the time Bitcoin Price will start flying high!
Bitcoin mining it is not going to end, while the miners have a bad reputation the truth is that the network while not survive without them and while we are getting close to the point the block reward is going to become very low we still need the miners to maintain the network and to confirm our transactions.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:45:45 AM

Will bitcoin crash and disappear? I’d say most probably not! Is Bitcoin a bubble? At the moment, yes!

However, there are more and more new technology adoptions and even more Venture Capitals as well as Hedge Funds backing Bitcoin, which is pushing the Bitcoin Price higher and higher. There is just limited number of Bitcoins available. When Bitcoin Mining will come to its end, that is the time Bitcoin Price will start flying high!
Bitcoin mining it is not going to end, while the miners have a bad reputation the truth is that the network while not survive without them and while we are getting close to the point the block reward is going to become very low we still need the miners to maintain the network and to confirm our transactions.
Not fall because fall is different thing its price will become normal but it will be normal for some days because as bitcoin will entered to next year so there is no doubt a lot of more countries are waiting for bitcoin to join and its users are also going to increase some of them will be investors and some of them will be trades so I think its price will go high once again and it’s a very good thing that its price will go high more and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: