Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin fall again soon?  (Read 2566 times)
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

No one will cross out this probability, but soon it will not happen, but I think that by the middle of the year we will see a slight drop in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?

It is pretty high these days and it is staying right now at $11,000. It is high so the only possible movement of the price is down but I doubt it will be reaching way back to $9,000, maybe at $10,000 but not gonna touch back again $9,000.

For me it is better to wait for some good movements before deciding to buy again. This is the last month of the year and most of the good prices and ATHs happened in the last month of the year. Better be patient mate.
from my views now a days the price of bitcoin is countinously fall and will countinously fall in the future also because since few months the price of bitcoin was reguraly increase and it increases very much it may be the four time of the last price so the price will decrease in the market. But no one sure that the price of bitcoin will fall in the future it may be fall or it may be increases also.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

No one will cross out this probability, but soon it will not happen, but I think that by the middle of the year we will see a slight drop in it
Actually, everyone are aware and know already the nature of bitcoin and any other forms of investment, it sometimes goes up and down. In fact, we can't ignored any possibilities that would  happen anytime, because it truly happen repetitively. The only thing we should have to do is to prefer the day is come to us.
taktik

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Actually, everyone are aware and know already the nature of bitcoin and any other forms of investment, it sometimes goes up and down. In fact, we can't ignored any possibilities that would  happen anytime, because it truly happen repetitively. The only thing we should have to do is to prefer the day is come to us.
The fact is that you have never been a stable currency, and have not always observed both an active drop and this active rise in prices. So today we saw how much the maximum price for Bitcoin can be, So I think that before that bone will return.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

Yes, the price always has a variation happening with time. It might fall, but the same will be increasing in a short which is the truth behind bitcoin. Very few believe in it, and try to make the best earnings through the same. There is no time target by which it fall and when it grow.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

It wont drop that much, it has already been going down for the last days but it seems that now it really wants to keep going up, so yes, if you are going to invest soon, do it right now that the price is almost going to go up soon.

Bitcoin will not drop anymore this was a chance given to all to buy as much as they can because some investors were complaining that bitcoin get rise worth so much shoot that they didn’t bought now this was for them and from now on bitcoin has no reason to fall community is already holding coins for the bigger value to come in price board and I think now prices will go up to give those people relief who are waiting.
Yeah, at least for now, we have gone to test one of the previous resistance and doing a sideways movement for now until we probably see another break out, so for now, we may have to see this for a while before we know the next level we are headed.

Those who were lucky enough to buy at a very good price will count themselves lucky enough very soon and those who are wishing it would test the previous support may just not be very lucky anymore.
wenya

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?
I think the price of bitcoin will go up in the future, and you should make it a long-term investment. Do not sell it easily.I hope you can listen to my advice. Smiley
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will go up in the future, and you should make it a long-term investment. Do not sell it easily.I hope you can listen to my advice. Smiley
Look at current Bitcoin prices, the movement is likely to show a positive condition. I was also surprised because some exchange even showed a significant increase. So do not worry when the price of Bitcoin decreases because it is a normal thing, we just need to be patient because we all believe that Bitcoin will be much better in the future. Bitcoin is growing and we all become part of the development of digital currency as a whole.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

When we say fall we want bitcoin to decrease it's price so that we can take the advantage of buying it at lower price. It will not fall but there will be a drop, bitcoin is on a different level now unlike before where fluctuations are only ranging from hundreds of bucks but now it's moving from thousands and is speculated to reach new heights in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I don't think that speculation, because in my sight bitcoin price now are starting to growing up. I know that one of this day bitcoin are fully recovered and starting again to increase their price. Some of my friends doubt because they were newly in crypto currency industry, but I always guide them and said that don't worry bitcoin are raising up and touches the moon in the future.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

I don't think that speculation, because in my sight bitcoin price now are starting to growing up. I know that one of this day bitcoin are fully recovered and starting again to increase their price. Some of my friends doubt because they were newly in crypto currency industry, but I always guide them and said that don't worry bitcoin are raising up and touches the moon in the future.

it doesnt mean that if bitcoin starts to recover and grow up again it can continue to do that forever, of course bitcoin can still fall again sooner or later because of some valid reasons like correction. bitcoin needs correction whenever it reaches a new all time high and also some other factors like holidays , special occasions or events can also affect the value of bitcoin and can result for it to decrease. but overall bitcoin can still recover again due to the fact that people were still going for it day by day.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

When we say fall we want bitcoin to decrease it's price so that we can take the advantage of buying it at lower price. It will not fall but there will be a drop, bitcoin is on a different level now unlike before where fluctuations are only ranging from hundreds of bucks but now it's moving from thousands and is speculated to reach new heights in the future.

Right. So basing the movement from how it was last year is pretty inaccurate. More people are keeping btc now compared to last year though i agree that eventual corrections and drops are bound to happen but a fall or crash? Nah

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

Yes, because bitcoin is depeding it’s price into all traders/holders that have bitcoin, which is if they sell market falls down but if they hold market goes up. Just a vice versa

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

I thought that the bitcoin price will grow in the new year but it is still gong downwards, there is no strong reason for this downward moment, it is creating more fear among the people whether to sell or hold.
People mind oscillate how to take a wise decision, some has shifted to other alts having good price rise.
I have more confident that bitcoin price fluctuations will be over soon and skyrocket again.
Do not worry bro; there is no need to complain about the value for now. The same way it started last year from about $800 and got to $19000 plus before a dip correction, is the same way you should see it now. Anyone who is allowing that to create fear in their minds is not ready to invest. Bitcoin will still increase but that does not mean we will not keep seeing all these ups and downs even as we move ahead, but for now you should see the present double bottom as a strong base until otherwise.
First of all bitcoin never drop and if it will drop so is there have any proof that bitcoin will drop because bitcoin is very string than ever and I don’t think so bitcoin will drop because bitcoin is now very strong and stable in market with high price and there is no chance of bitcoin that will drop its price its price will go more high because it’s in to be legal in many countries and also some more countries are going to join bitcoin.
zulkarnaen

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

I thought that the bitcoin price will grow in the new year but it is still gong downwards, there is no strong reason for this downward moment, it is creating more fear among the people whether to sell or hold.
People mind oscillate how to take a wise decision, some has shifted to other alts having good price rise.
I have more confident that bitcoin price fluctuations will be over soon and skyrocket again.
Do not worry bro; there is no need to complain about the value for now. The same way it started last year from about $800 and got to $19000 plus before a dip correction, is the same way you should see it now. Anyone who is allowing that to create fear in their minds is not ready to invest. Bitcoin will still increase but that does not mean we will not keep seeing all these ups and downs even as we move ahead, but for now you should see the present double bottom as a strong base until otherwise.
First of all bitcoin never drop and if it will drop so is there have any proof that bitcoin will drop because bitcoin is very string than ever and I don’t think so bitcoin will drop because bitcoin is now very strong and stable in market with high price and there is no chance of bitcoin that will drop its price its price will go more high because it’s in to be legal in many countries and also some more countries are going to join bitcoin.

With the current stable bitcoin price it is likely to be difficult for bitcoin to decline dramatically as we know the current bitcoin market is very good and bitcoin advancements are increasing with support from various parties as well as more adoption from different countries that support the progress of bitcoin.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

In these moments, predicting the future behavior of bitcoin has become a real riddle, and seeing the forecasts of many experts and analysts seems to be 50% with optimistic expectations and another 50% with pessimistic expectations. However, I still believe that the bitcoin price has enough room to grow, although diversification in other cryptos and even other markets could also be an excellent option.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

In these moments, predicting the future behavior of bitcoin has become a real riddle, and seeing the forecasts of many experts and analysts seems to be 50% with optimistic expectations and another 50% with pessimistic expectations. However, I still believe that the bitcoin price has enough room to grow, although diversification in other cryptos and even other markets could also be an excellent option.
That's because all the forecasts are divided into 50 to 50 positive and negative, I think that no one can make a real prediction. We have only to wait and see what prospects Bitcoin will have in the future. Such uncertainty can greatly affect the course of Bitcoin. A fall can be unavoidable.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

That's because all the forecasts are divided into 50 to 50 positive and negative, I think that no one can make a real prediction. We have only to wait and see what prospects Bitcoin will have in the future. Such uncertainty can greatly affect the course of Bitcoin. A fall can be unavoidable.
This is always the market of cryptocurrency, we can make some predictions but our predictions can be right or the other way around. Bitcoin may fall again or may rise again, as you know when you learnt bitcoin taking risks should applied often.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

Will bitcoin crash and disappear? I’d say most probably not! Is Bitcoin a bubble? At the moment, yes!

However, there are more and more new technology adoptions and even more Venture Capitals as well as Hedge Funds backing Bitcoin, which is pushing the Bitcoin Price higher and higher. There is just limited number of Bitcoins available. When Bitcoin Mining will come to its end, that is the time Bitcoin Price will start flying high!
Bitcoin mining it is not going to end, while the miners have a bad reputation the truth is that the network while not survive without them and while we are getting close to the point the block reward is going to become very low we still need the miners to maintain the network and to confirm our transactions.
It will never drop because bitcoin is very strong   powerful and stable and there is a very big support to bitcoin by some strong countries so there is no chance of bitcoin to lose its value because bitcoin is now one of the fast growing currency in market and its demand is going high day by day so I wish that bitcoin will become more strong the ever in future so we need to join bitcoin as soon as possible to change our life.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

It is part of the bitcoin price growth to be going up and down. When the price of bitcoin is going up that does not mean it will never come down, and also when the price is going down that does not mean it will never go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: