Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin fall again soon?  (Read 2566 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?
In my perception, I dont think there will have a fall down before this year end. But a continue increase of bitcoin value . I think it goes up high it $12,500 by the end of the year. But I also think that after thia year the bitcoin price will start to fall down in order to balance this community. Bacuse many users are hoarding their bitcoin the wallet that cause a huge demand in the market.

we cant totally say that bitcoin will not going down rather than going up all the time because bitcoin is unpredictable. but im pretty sure there were still some corrections that will happen and occur from time to time and fluctuation are always still there beacause that is the nature of bitcoin and thats how it works. just always rember some factors can and might still affect the value of bitcoin and i believe we might experience some dip due to the fact that holidays season are coming therfor people will expected to sell to prepare for this once in a lifetime event and probably the price will decline, though some may may find it a good advantage to buy bitcoins in a cheaper price.
That's true we can't says what will happen to bitcoin value, it's either increasing or going deep, whatever happen to the price of bitcoin I still support it. Because I know that a little bit time and this coin will immediately recovered.

Bitcoin have a good images to many people so I know that they can't make a reasons to fall down so deep the bitcoin price. Moreover sometimes they make the price fall down to encourage more capitalist to invest in this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:40:46 AM

I do not know, but of course it's still possible. because that is a natural thing in the world of cryptocurrency. obviously there will be a time when bitcoin prices go down, but we do not know when it will happen. so better prepare it.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:01:09 AM

At the moment there are no signs of large price drops. You can wait for the correction and then go back to the market. I think it can occur at the price of $ 12,000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

That's possible to happen because bitcoin is is volatile and it always happen that its market value always goes down and goes up almost all the time. If its market value falls again, then that would be the very best time to invest in Bitcoin.

BitCaptcha (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:18:59 AM

Thanks for the replies everyone... I have a few thousand dollars in my bank and am seriously considering putting most of it in more bitcoin as it is clearly a better option right now in earning serious cash but I think I will wait for a December slump if it hopefully happens......
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:37:45 PM

Well , right now , bitcoin looks strong. But however a correction must come no matter what so yea bitcoin fill fall again but when it's hard to say. Make sure you have $ ready to get into the train hehe.
Well, if the correction comes, it would be a nice time to fill back in again. We tested a new ATH at around $11800 and we really do not know if that should be some bullish signal or we are still going to have another correction a little bit before then. The movement in the charts so far is the only thing we have at our disposal and without that no one can really make any decision now and we can only speculate and at the end seeing something totally different.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

its fine even if the price falls it has already reached at its highest price point and is showing no sign of stopping
even if the price crash i would be happy because i already accumulated as much bitcoin i wanted now if it increases
i will get profit or else i will hold
m_01

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

Will bitcoin crash and disappear? I’d say most probably not! Is Bitcoin a bubble? At the moment, yes!

However, there are more and more new technology adoptions and even more Venture Capitals as well as Hedge Funds backing Bitcoin, which is pushing the Bitcoin Price higher and higher. There is just limited number of Bitcoins available. When Bitcoin Mining will come to its end, that is the time Bitcoin Price will start flying high!
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

The people have different views towards the price of bitcoin will fall again soon. From my views the price of bitcoin will not fall again soon because the need of bitcoin is very essentially by the people and  that affect the popularity of bitcoin and it countinously increases so that the price of bitcoin will also increases and it will be increase very rapidly because now the days bitcoin become famous in all over the world. Now the time the price of bitcoin is $10000 and it countinously increases.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:16:45 PM

Cool thanks guys. I have a bit of money saved... I am contemplating putting most of it into BTC... I just don't know.. Soes anyone here hesitate putting all they can into it? Do you believe it is a damn good investment long term?

You have to put all your money into bitcoin this will be a good long term investment as you can see the bitcoin price increase from year to year and from month to month there you can see a very fantastic price increase so if you invest your money it will multiply from what you store in the bank. Your decision is in your hands because bitcoin fans continue to grow all over the world
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:07:44 AM

Cool thanks guys. I have a bit of money saved... I am contemplating putting most of it into BTC... I just don't know.. Soes anyone here hesitate putting all they can into it? Do you believe it is a damn good investment long term?

You have to put all your money into bitcoin this will be a good long term investment as you can see the bitcoin price increase from year to year and from month to month there you can see a very fantastic price increase so if you invest your money it will multiply from what you store in the bank. Your decision is in your hands because bitcoin fans continue to grow all over the world
It will be a great deal, we can see how value increases in time, it will continue to $15k before the year end, it already reach $12k and it breaks all time high records, it's been too good seeing how btc progress.

speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

The people have different views towards the price of bitcoin will fall again soon. From my views the price of bitcoin will not fall again soon because the need of bitcoin is very essentially by the people and  that affect the popularity of bitcoin and it countinously increases so that the price of bitcoin will also increases and it will be increase very rapidly because now the days bitcoin become famous in all over the world. Now the time the price of bitcoin is $10000 and it countinously increases.
I have to say that I do not think that it´s going to fall soon either,currently there seems to be too much interest about BTC that's why I think the price is based on that more than anything,so I would essentially also say that a larger decrease is not going to happen as many still think,at least I do not think that will happen in this month.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:25:12 AM

I dont think that there will be a minimum drop coming this december or in the first quarter of the following year, i think that you should buy it out to profit more, if i were you i will sell my coins and wait for the first quarter were there are news that wall street will be joining bitcoin.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:59:14 AM

Thanks for the replies everyone... I have a few thousand dollars in my bank and am seriously considering putting most of it in more bitcoin as it is clearly a better option right now in earning serious cash but I think I will wait for a December slump if it hopefully happens......

You are on the right track, Invest on bitcoin so you can earn more money. Well no one knows if bitcoin will dump on December but its ok if its not because the price of bitcoin will surely pump higher in 2018.
Kava

Activity: 448

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:05:44 AM

I sold some at 10,900 hoping it will fall again to rebuy in the 9000's as I purchased some around 10,300... Do you guys think another temporary slump will happen soon? Or cut my losses and rebuy now at over 11k?
The end of the year is not a sign of a decline and a price update. I think soon such a joyous rise will end and we will see a decline to 9k. So maybe now it's worth selling a little.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:18 AM

No for falling, yes for increasing.
Although it will have a decline phase, I'm dare to assure it will not going down much further till end of this year. Even I think it will most likely would be more closer to $15k in the end of this year.
So.. yeah no need to feel hesitate to start a new investment I guess.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

Bitcoin has made its corrections within some days, which means if bitcoin will drop, it will not drop below $10k, cause it has settled on a new price, and gradually increasing.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

i think no, we're currently having a good price at that level, expect a bull run soon. so buy and hodl bitcoin before's too late. bitcoin will accept it in any business establishment that's why the price going up

Right, bitcoin is really strong today and is still getting stronger. Maybe it will continue to increase but bitcoin is too volatile, there is still a chance that anytime it will fall or will crash. Anyways, the price is too hype to assume that it will fall soon so it will be much better to enjoy it. I think that for those who have the money to invest, it will be good to buy bitcoin now. The price continue to increase and its buying price, even if a dump will happen, is still high. Buying now might be wrong because the price is still high but of you will consider the fact that bitcoin will continue to grow you will still be able to earn a profit for sure.
Of course it is and the volatility level we used to see before is really becoming impossible and making the charts less predictable. Anything can happen at any moment and then we keep seeing bitcoin testing new ATH like every 2 days now without many corrections.

Some are still expecting some huge correction in coming days but I would not really bank on it. If it happens, I guess we will just have to buy more at that point, but for now, we just keep our fingers crossed.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

Of course the correction will happen, and Bitcoin might fall this winter (in 2018), but it will go ahead. Nothing can stop the growth  for now. IMHO
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:29:18 PM

Great work.
Patience is the key to good trading profit.
Better be sharp, drops are fast to recover because many wanted to buy at a low cost. So in every dump, it's eaten up by users fast.
Analyze the charts very well. Keep on waiting to sell at high and buy when it seems to be already starting to recover.
Sometimes it's hard to be accurate.

Totally agree,
And there are some fork like superbtc make people keep hold btc.

The fork that come in this december and in the year 2018 is only unofficial theres a tendency a small dump happen or maybe more its so really hard to tell what will happen to bitcoin but Im sure bitcoin is unstoppable right now if you really want to make profit so be sure to buy bitcoin and hold for a long term.
yes that is actually right, although bitcoin is unstoppable right now, you can expect dumps but not that really great dumps. even as now it is still sitting at a high price so its hard also to determine whether it will dump continuosly or it will rise again and create another ATH.
Well bitcoin is a digital currency and its related with market trade so it’s very hard to say that bitcoin price will drop or not but it’s a fact that as we know that bitcoin don’t compromise on its price bitcoin always trying to be on the top of all currencies and as this year bitcoin keep its price high than any other currency so I’m sure  that next year the price of bitcoin will be high and if its price come down so in a short time bitcoin will go high gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: