Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 undervalued ICO's  (Read 2226 times)
neobao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:26:07 AM

Thanks for the video, it is really great!
I already knew about Crowdholding, but not about these other two. I'll also follow them and maybe invest in one (or both).  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honeyduckgoose (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

Really nice video, did you put it together yourself?

I will keep an eye on the channel.

Hello cryptowomba,

No I didn't make this video, I just managed to stumble upon it.

Really interesting video, thanks for sharing this.

It has given me some ideas on what to look out for when it comes to ICO's.

very welcome iloveturtle (PS love the name)

In my opinion the three undervalued ICO's righnt now are Storm, Livetree and IDEX. I have put money in all 3 of these for long term.

will have a look at them, maybe we could get in contact with the Youtube guy to see if he will look into them.
Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

Look for the Universa, ICO end today
honeyduckgoose (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

I don't know the other one, but Crowdholding is one that I like and have heavily invested in it.

Yeah? You still think it's a worthy investment?

Anyone kept an eye out on how the 3 are doing since this video? I would be interested to see the impact this has had since they all lack marketing.

I agree, the video came out on the 2nd of December.

Crowdholding has a nice concept in my opinion, I also like how responsive the team is. I invested also some money on them pretty early on. What I dislike though and this likewise also really decreased the trust I had in them is the following: they recently lowered their hardcap from 50 million USD to only one (1) million USD. As I read this I was kind of in a shock. I mean sure, I knew that ICO's try to raise more money than they need to develop their product, but I didnt think that they would try to rais 49 times than that what they actually need. If they even need the one million is now my though. I mean, what are supporters and ICO investors supposed to think of this?

I agree bribed, it doesn't look great. But I also see it from their point of view, if you were planning an ICO and you were seeing companies breaking 20/30 million around you, why not aim to be up there with them? Means you can push more money into the project and scale. I don't think it was greed, but ambition. Also I read something that November was a really bad month for ICO's in the amount of investments.

how many ico's can be sustained?  there are so many every day....

There are new ones but it is exciting! it is showing the ecosystem is booming!

Thanks for the video, it is really great!
I already knew about Crowdholding, but not about these other two. I'll also follow them and maybe invest in one (or both).  Roll Eyes

Seems like out of the three Crowdholding is the most popular and most well known. What does everyone think about that?
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:46:39 AM

Neo,it has better technology than ethereum right now the price of neo will soon be higher or even more than eth's price.

cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:21:55 AM

I don't know about the other ones but Crowdholding has increase by around 8% in their investments towards their goal.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

I will agree for Fortknoxter. This Project is really nice and needs more attention. I already invested in Fortknoxter and hoping they will get some more investments.
For other 2 ICO i will check and review them.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

Hello everyone,

I have just watched this video which shows 3 ICO's that are undervalued and look like very interesting projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsEy4zfDFw

Has anyone heard of these projects and if you know of them, what do you think? Any help?

Crowdholding - https://ico.crowdholding.com/
FortKnoxster - https://fortknoxster.com/
Commerceblock - https://www.commerceblock.com/

Cheers!

Not seeing any hidden gem ICO going for now. Maybe just stop and wait for a while.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:53:32 AM

I agree bribed, it doesn't look great. But I also see it from their point of view, if you were planning an ICO and you were seeing companies breaking 20/30 million around you, why not aim to be up there with them? Means you can push more money into the project and scale. I don't think it was greed, but ambition. Also I read something that November was a really bad month for ICO's in the amount of investments.

Hey Honeyduckgoose, I do see it from their point of view and understand that as well. As I said while almost all ICO's raising way more than they need to develop their product its a natural thing that you as new project also aim to raise fund in this area. But yet again, this just diminished the trust I had in the ICO, sure one can lower the hardcap as it cant be reached (november indeed was a very slow month for ICO's) but lower it 49 times? I dont want to badmouth crowdholding, I really like the project and hope that they will have success with what they are doing, its more that Im turned off by this from the whole ICO space, Crowdholding was just a recent example that showed clearly what goes wrong in this space. The seed funding and VC funding rounds do have a purpose, they are not just deplyoyed to oppress the Startups and give them little capital as possible. I just think that ICO's nowadays should rather focus on delivering and not just grabbing insane amounts of money, if they need further funding, they can still start a new fundraiser and will surely collect more. The news that this ICO raised 150m and that ICO raised 100m just sheds a bad light on our space, thats just my point of view.
honeyduckgoose (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:54 PM

Hey Honeyduckgoose, I do see it from their point of view and understand that as well. As I said while almost all ICO's raising way more than they need to develop their product its a natural thing that you as new project also aim to raise fund in this area. But yet again, this just diminished the trust I had in the ICO, sure one can lower the hardcap as it cant be reached (november indeed was a very slow month for ICO's) but lower it 49 times? I dont want to badmouth crowdholding, I really like the project and hope that they will have success with what they are doing, its more that Im turned off by this from the whole ICO space, Crowdholding was just a recent example that showed clearly what goes wrong in this space. The seed funding and VC funding rounds do have a purpose, they are not just deplyoyed to oppress the Startups and give them little capital as possible. I just think that ICO's nowadays should rather focus on delivering and not just grabbing insane amounts of money, if they need further funding, they can still start a new fundraiser and will surely collect more. The news that this ICO raised 150m and that ICO raised 100m just sheds a bad light on our space, thats just my point of view.

I completely agree with you bribed. It is sadly a symptom of the ICO space. VC funding does have it's advantages but also a lot of negatives for small business ideas. After the 3rd round of investment the owner of the idea usually has lost control of their own idea.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

Anyone kept an eye out on how the 3 are doing since this video? I would be interested to see the impact this has had since they all lack marketing.

That's a really good comment, would just like to see how much this effects it. Anyone noticed the difference from the other two? We have Crowdholding's increase.
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:08:11 PM

If you wanna find some good projects to invest, I will introduce you trade.io and INS ecosystem. Trade.io creates an asset trading platform with crypto, precious metals, oil, commodities, indices, global equities meanwhile INS Ecosystem creates a commodity platform connecting directly manufacturers and consumers. Both of them are good project with experient Dev team. I believe they will ICO successfully.

roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:12 PM

If you wanna find some good projects to invest, I will introduce you trade.io and INS ecosystem. Trade.io creates an asset trading platform with crypto, precious metals, oil, commodities, indices, global equities meanwhile INS Ecosystem creates a commodity platform connecting directly manufacturers and consumers. Both of them are good project with experient Dev team. I believe they will ICO successfully.

I will look into them thanks, I've heard of trade.io.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

take a look at universa, it's a russian team which want to develop a new blockchain with masternode and it wants to resolve the problems of the actual blockchains ( slow transactions ( look at ethereum now), high fees and low scalability (BTC for example). in my signature there is a link where you can get some free tokens, ico ends today and i hope in 2018 UTN will moon like IOTA in the last days

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:41:43 PM

That's a really good comment, would just like to see how much this effects it. Anyone noticed the difference from the other two? We have Crowdholding's increase.

Anyone got the numbers?

Crowdholding - 8% increase (33% altogether)
Fortknoxster - Noticed they haven't started yet (3 months away)
CommereceBlock - ? Currently at around 28%

I also think that Crowdholding and Commerceblock have been really unlucky in the fact that November was very slow and now ETH is all over the place due to internet kitties.... Can't make this stuff up!
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

Great list I will check all of these out!
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:43:11 PM

I have heard about FORTKNOXSTER only. This platform looking like frozen project. This ICO isn’t begun yet. The start was set aside to 2018. But the idea of mobile platform is interesting. I think it worth spending some money on it.
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:51:41 PM

Two upcoming alts to really check out would be polymath and the bee token.

polymath-turnkey platform to launch security token projects and has a network of KYC verified investors https://polymath.network/

the bee token-airbnb model of rentals but decentralized and they charge zero commissions. Very cool ecosystem they have going on too https://www.thebeetoken.com/
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:28:00 AM

I completely agree with you bribed. It is sadly a symptom of the ICO space. VC funding does have it's advantages but also a lot of negatives for small business ideas. After the 3rd round of investment the owner of the idea usually has lost control of their own idea.

I agree again, VC definitely got negative sides. For this reason I love the idea of ICO's so much, I just dislike that start-ups / blockchain projects raise way more than they need because this hurts the space overall and will likely force governments to step in at some point at last when the first class action law suits are filed. Hopefully the space will manage to come to reason itself. Time will tell.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

On my list the number one most undervalued ico is VEE i don't know why people can't see the awesome potential in
VEE, i hold some bulk of it and will hold at leat for a year. I see this hitting 1$ in a year or two.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: