Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅  (Read 38336 times)
sharpay

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

SHARPAY has a very big future.
I think this project is a long term project. Good luck!

Thank you so much! We just started our Token Sale and you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus! Shocked

Token Sale 40% Bonus! ✅ Buy Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

this is march 1st, and we still waiting for bounty campaign.

We are preparing the bounty program, and it will start in the near future Cool Follow us on the social networks for more new updates!

Thank you, i will wait for announcement.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Bouriffe

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

Hi,

Just trying to play with your button on https://sharpay.io/ website using W10 MS Edge + uBlock Origin extension and nothing is happening. Could you please advice?

Thanks

💎💎💎 INNERCORE: Infrastructure Platform for DApps 💎💎💎
💎💎💎 If you ❤ Innercore Bounty Contest, then you will ❤❤❤ Buzzin Super Bounty !!! 💎💎💎

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

Hi,

Just trying to play with your button on https://sharpay.io/ website using W10 MS Edge + uBlock Origin extension and nothing is happening. Could you please advice?

Thanks

Hi! Thank you for using our button. Please turn off the uBlock Origin extension and try again, I tried on W10 Edge and everything worked fine. At the same time, our Tech team will also look into this issue. Thanks! Wink

Igoddone

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

I have a question, where i'm going to store my Sharpey tokens? Some exchange or what?

I'm really interested in this project.
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

I have a question, where i'm going to store my Sharpey tokens? Some exchange or what?

I'm really interested in this project.

Hi! Thank you for your interest!  Wink

According to our White Paper, the actual emission of ERC20 standard SHRP tokens will be after the end of the total Token Sale. Currently, tokens are accrued and accounted for in the registry immediately after purchase in your personal wallet on sale.sharpay.io.

In our case, we are developing our new blockchain, which is not based on Ethereum, but is the fork of the more faster BitShares blockchain. Therefore, we do not exclude the fact that by the time of the official Token Sale launch we will immediately issue tokens already on our blockchain, instead of the ERC20 standard.

If this does not happen as quickly as we want, then according to the plan we will issue SHRP tokens on the ERC20 standard and will be credited to your wallets for safe storage and future to exchange the tokens of our new blockchain based SHRP token.

A special field for adding your ETH address is now hidden in our settings and will appear in your account after Token Sale in June 2018.

Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

I still don't get, why the team behaves so apatheticly when it comes to marketing.
What is about the bounty? Haven't seen any signatures up to now advertising for sharpay here.
Hype and attention are really important points, don't underestimate them please.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of the project and a really early stage investor, but nevetheless, I cannot understand these apparently missing marketing ambitions.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

And the coin will be traded in the same algorithm as dogecoin? What is the innovation of the trading system? The cost of transactions, exchanges and so on.

Igor Karavaev

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

I still don't get, why the team behaves so apatheticly when it comes to marketing.
What is about the bounty? Haven't seen any signatures up to now advertising for sharpay here.
Hype and attention are really important points, don't underestimate them please.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of the project and a really early stage investor, but nevetheless, I cannot understand these apparently missing marketing ambitions.

Interesting opinion, could you give more details and be more precise? There are many marketing tools that are just not working and that’s why the project does not use it. Like bounty. Or many other ico projects buy followers in telegram chats/chanels or artificially make hype (adding dozens of pages) here. Sharpay does NOT do it! Because potential contributors are tired of this. Pls be more detailed and precise what marketing tools should be used extra by Sharpay?
sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

And the coin will be traded in the same algorithm as dogecoin? What is the innovation of the trading system? The cost of transactions, exchanges and so on.

We don't have special exchange trading algorithm. In the future, our trading algorithm is simple market algorithm (one guy sells, another guy buys).

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

Hi do you have a bounty???

We will announce our bounty today or tomorrow. Please follow us on our social networks!  Wink Besides, you can use our share button on our website, share and get free tokens!  Cool

anupam_luv

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

I have implemented the button here
http[Suspicious link removed]rcise-improve-your-lifestyle/
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

We will announce our bounty today or tomorrow. Please follow us on our social networks!  Wink Besides, you can use our share button on our website, share and get free tokens!  Cool

Oh, I am waiting for bounty campaign too. It might be very interesting to take part in it. Especially I am waiting for the blog campaign...
Amco01

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

Interesting opinion, could you give more details and be more precise? There are many marketing tools that are just not working and that’s why the project does not use it. Like bounty. Or many other ico projects buy followers in telegram chats/chanels or artificially make hype (adding dozens of pages) here. Sharpay does NOT do it! Because potential contributors are tired of this. Pls be more detailed and precise what marketing tools should be used extra by Sharpay?

I think you are making a big mistake ignoring social media and community building because you say it doesn’t work. I am an early invester because i believe in the product but am afraid i will not get a good roi. I assume you are inexperienced as an ico invester? Why do i think you need to step it up asap marketing wise?
- A good product, all star team, good tokenmetrics AND a bit of hype/talked about in social media is the key to succes. Maybe in 2017 a good product and icobench rating was enough but with all those ico’s (and a lot with already working good products) flooding the markets (hundreds), ppl have to choose were to invest in. They score the before mentioned items and if 1 fails it means no investment. Sharpay lacks hype. It’s not talked about, nothing on youtube, i don’t see any community supporting it, no recommendations at all in any social media.
- Telegram is an important way to keep in touch, ask questions, talk about the product, pro’s/con’s of investing, inviting new potential investors/community members, mobilising ppl if needed. For instance public voting to get on popular exchanges you need to mobilise ppl in telegram (lots of examples lately), a lot of famous youtubers with a lot of followers are asking which coin or ico to feature in their youtube video and if you have a strong community they will tell your name to the youtuber, if you want ppl to mention sharpay in social media you need to stay in touch with your community actively (telegram). To be honest i forgot about sharpay so mentioned other ico’s which i am in telegram group instead of sharpay.
- I know there are a couple of shiller youtubers. They are kind of annoying but they have a lot of followers and can actually help make ico’s/coins succesfull. And if you have a good product does it matter if they shill? Even some paid reviews on youtube to start with is not bad imo.

But all that being said. It is not too late to start a telegram group at least. Contact some (paid) youtubers etc

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:29:43 AM

I have implemented the button here
http[Suspicious link removed]rcise-improve-your-lifestyle/

Thank you for using our Sharpay button Wink Remember our Token Sale just started, you can buy our tokens with 40% bonus. Cool

sharpay

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Oh, I am waiting for bounty campaign too. It might be very interesting to take part in it. Especially I am waiting for the blog campaign...

Follow us on our social networks, we will announce it soon.  Wink

@sheriff (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Sharpay.io CEO

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Hey, Everyone!
The news of our Token Sale is we have exceeded our $3M Soft Cap within the FIRST DAY! Thank you for your contribution and support.

Meanwhile we remind you:
- Token Sale is going ON!
- Tokens for sale — 1.42 bln
- Token nominal price — 0.00003 ETH
- Minimum Purchase — 0.1 ETH (+5% when buying > 10 ETH)
- Today’s bonus — 40%

Michi183

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

already exists a date on which the coin is listed on an exchange?

sharpay is awesome - cant wait

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1282949
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===
Mith19

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

It is a combination of different things. You lead me directly to first point -- I know of course who you are, but I guess most of the people while skimming and scanning might not realize who replied there (no offense). In your profile to my opinion sharpay should be mentioned at least once, but nothing at all :-(

But okay, now to some points, which could be given as examples according to what I was referring to in my first post:

(1)
The product video
- does not communicate what sharpay could be used for
- does not arbitrate the needed level of expertise which is needed to convince people to invest (which you guys definitely have)
- is ridiculous, because in the end it does not transport any information in an acceptable way at all.

(2) Bitcointalk
Bounty campaign. This is so important, I don't get why you are telling the opposite. Via this sharpay gets present to a lot of peoples minds, so they can associate something with products name. Apparently there is also some miscommunication within the team - you tell me it will be not used while your official project account is writing that it will be announced soon.
Strange! And definitely not ideal.

(3) Logo/symbol
The logo - or let's say the symbol, this big fat ugly dog. I know why you guys are using it and that it is a pun. But come on, there is a certain point where you have to get rid of this. It really generates a strange impression, because 95% (I guess more) people are just asking themselves why this shitty dog is placed so omnipresent on your website and unfortunately also in your video.

(4) Social Media
USE IT MORE. Your twitter e.g. is more or less dead. Force people to know what sharpay is and why it is so special so that they don't even have another chance than to invest.

(5) Medial coverage
Some reports of big youtubers or a review article in cointelegraph would defintely help a lot. I know that you give examples of medial coverage on your website, but honestly, nobody reads cryptosrus.

Moreover I just have to approve what my previous speaker has already contributed, all points make absolutely sense.

I think you are making a big mistake ignoring social media and community building because you say it doesn’t work. I am an early invester because i believe in the product but am afraid i will not get a good roi. I assume you are inexperienced as an ico invester? Why do i think you need to step it up asap marketing wise?
- A good product, all star team, good tokenmetrics AND a bit of hype/talked about in social media is the key to succes. Maybe in 2017 a good product and icobench rating was enough but with all those ico’s (and a lot with already working good products) flooding the markets (hundreds), ppl have to choose were to invest in. They score the before mentioned items and if 1 fails it means no investment. Sharpay lacks hype. It’s not talked about, nothing on youtube, i don’t see any community supporting it, no recommendations at all in any social media.
- Telegram is an important way to keep in touch, ask questions, talk about the product, pro’s/con’s of investing, inviting new potential investors/community members, mobilising ppl if needed. For instance public voting to get on popular exchanges you need to mobilise ppl in telegram (lots of examples lately), a lot of famous youtubers with a lot of followers are asking which coin or ico to feature in their youtube video and if you have a strong community they will tell your name to the youtuber, if you want ppl to mention sharpay in social media you need to stay in touch with your community actively (telegram). To be honest i forgot about sharpay so mentioned other ico’s which i am in telegram group instead of sharpay.
- I know there are a couple of shiller youtubers. They are kind of annoying but they have a lot of followers and can actually help make ico’s/coins succesfull. And if you have a good product does it matter if they shill? Even some paid reviews on youtube to start with is not bad imo.

But all that being said. It is not too late to start a telegram group at least. Contact some (paid) youtubers etc

To me it is not comprehensible why nobody of the team replied. Potential investors are always observing if a team is active and community-friendly or not.

To put it in a nutshell, you/we have to attract peoples attention. This is also true for people, who might not be interested in the project itself, but who are convinced that it will have success because so many others are ... and then also invest!

But this will not be realized with pictures of puppy-dogs and non-informative silent films.
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

why there is less attraction to the useful ico? still less then 4K eth, and need to reach more then 40K eth. even sold out less than 10 percent:(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: