Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅  (Read 38342 times)
pdramorim

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

Your question is not clear. When we did Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, the tokens were NOT credited, their price could not be manipulated on decentralized exchanges and press on the price of our token.

Only after the end of Token Sale we made the emission of our S token and the buyers were able to withdraw tokens to their personal ETH addresses.

Tokens of buyers have never been with a lock-up period. As a buyer you have every right to keep the tokens as long as you want while waiting for the best price, but you can go right now and sell the tokens to anyone you want for as much as you want on a decentralized exchange. It's your right.

Only, no one does it, you can check the decentralized exchanges yourself, because our buyers are not fools.

Seriously? You've got people dumping 'S' at a third of ICO price on decentralised exchanges.

Just look at the market, how could you possibly think it would be a good idea to unlock tokens before they are even listed on an official exchange?
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Your question is not clear. When we did Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, the tokens were NOT credited, their price could not be manipulated on decentralized exchanges and press on the price of our token.

Only after the end of Token Sale we made the emission of our S token and the buyers were able to withdraw tokens to their personal ETH addresses.

Tokens of buyers have never been with a lock-up period. As a buyer you have every right to keep the tokens as long as you want while waiting for the best price, but you can go right now and sell the tokens to anyone you want for as much as you want on a decentralized exchange. It's your right.

Only, no one does it, you can check the decentralized exchanges yourself, because our buyers are not fools.

Seriously? You've got people dumping 'S' at a third of ICO price on decentralised exchanges.

Just look at the market, how could you possibly think it would be a good idea to unlock tokens before they are even listed on an official exchange?

Seriously? jeez sorry you are just a noob with no clue

me (and i guess most other investors) are happy to have the tokens in our own wallet & under our own control. so we were happy to transfer the tokens

dumpers will allways dump no matter what and real investors will hold

and as allways do not invest anything you cant afford to loose.
do not blame others and stop the wining here, if you don't do your homework

/rant off

btw. there was even a voting about to go on a exchange now or later, and I suppose you have not even participated  Roll Eyes
Tailor_

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

Your project looks very promising, good team. It will be a great project in the future.  Smiley
pdramorim

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Seriously? jeez sorry you are just a noob with no clue

me (and i guess most other investors) are happy to have the tokens in our own wallet & under our own control. so we were happy to transfer the tokens

dumpers will allways dump no matter what and real investors will hold

and as allways do not invest anything you cant afford to loose.
do not blame others and stop the wining here, if you don't do your homework

/rant off

btw. there was even a voting about to go on a exchange now or later, and I suppose you have not even participated  Roll Eyes

Lol, nothing against noobs, but I assure you that isn't the case. I've been involved in plenty of ICOs (good and bad), but this is the first one that I've seen unlocking tokens before listing on an official exchange.

Of course dumpers will always dump no matter what, but there's a reason why successful ICOs all lock their tokens until they are first listed on an exchange: it drives demand and prevents price drops before markets are even aware of it. I too voted to list later, but what good will that do now if people are already trading them anyway? Price has dropped already, they took away any hype factor that might have still existed by doing that.

And what makes you think I am whining about money I can't afford to lose? I wouldn't have invested it if that was the case, but that doesn't mean I don't care what happens to it.

Happy that you're happy with the way this ICO is being handled. I'm personally not pleased with certain aspects, so as an investor I think I'm entitled to seek clarification from the team on the only public forum that they have made available.
tazy

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

this week there had to be exchange announcement, but still there is no. seems prices will be dropped around x/5-10 levels according to the ico prices
m00nchile

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

You guys really need to spend some money advertising. Nobody knows about this project. It looks dead
sharpay

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Official announcement of the beginning of trading S (Sharpay) tokens on the open international cryptocurrency market.

Dear friends! Dear community! Buyers and token holders!

Today is the day when we are ready to make an official announcement about the first listing of our S tokens on the crypto exchange market!

We promised you that this week we will make an official announcement about the start of trading. We keep our promise.

The first exchange where you can officially buy and sell our S tokens is SIMEX: https://simex.global/en/exchange/s/eth.

SIMEX is a multifunctional online international digital asset management, investment, and trading platform. Transfers between accounts and to accounts of third parties, deposit / withdraw from linked debit cards.

According to the official rating of CoinMarketCap, the exchange takes the 14th place in the TOP 15 of the world's cryptocurrency exchange trading systems: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Currently, our S token is opened for trading in these pairs: S / ETH, S / BTC, S / USD.

The platform interface is available in English and not only. We know that our multinational community, including large Korean and Chinese communities, are waiting for the opportunity to trade in their own languages. Unfortunately, the platform has not yet been translated into some major Asian languages. But we promise that soon we will make new listings on other exchanges and our multinational community will be able to trade in their own languages!

To start trading on the SIMEX platform, you need to register and verify your account.

According to Sharpay White Paper, the initial price of placing the tokens corresponds to the nominal price of our token and is equal to 0.00003 ETH. Bidding has already begun a few days ago. At the moment, the market price of our token in the S / ETH pair is 0.00003996 ETH, which is about 30% higher than the nominal price!

As we announced a few days ago, according to the collective opinion of our experts, the entire market of cryptocurrency is now at the bottom and is preparing to make a new ascent up. We encourage all users not to rush to sell S tokens. This is a good start! This is our first step towards the common success! Congratulations! Buy Now!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
tores92

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Normal exchanges where there is no need for verification for trading will be?
sharpay

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

sharpay

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Normal exchanges where there is no need for verification for trading will be?

Hi! This is our first listing and we're working with other exchanges.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
endaiin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Great step for Sharpay... Cool
I hope we can enter Bittrex, Kucoin or Binance...
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

a very cool project with a fresh idea I can't wait for further news from this project I hope for this project, good luck, and when do you start to hold an ICO?
tazy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

what kind of exchange that simex? appearance is totally beginner level design. And there is no history related with trading prices and no bid orders at all graphics is showing no price... better to trade on idex than such places
pdramorim

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Finally had a little bit of time to look at SIMEX. It's all really opaque, but hey appear to have more types of user fees than low-cost airliners.

Not sure I want to do my trading on such a platform, how soon until we're able to see Sharpay on other exchanges?
sharpay

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Finally had a little bit of time to look at SIMEX. It's all really opaque, but hey appear to have more types of user fees than low-cost airliners.

Not sure I want to do my trading on such a platform, how soon until we're able to see Sharpay on other exchanges?

Hi! We cannot say anything yet about other exchanges. We do not yet have information when and where the next listing will be. Please, follow our news.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
tores92

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

I can not even go through the verification on the exchange. Constantly reject.
tazy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

really team, why we cant trade it on idex.market? that simex has no volume or trades except ethbtc pair. seems only btcusd ethbtc and ethusd are their target. 99 percent of their list are not having any trade information. did you select specially that slavian market?  try to apply normal market which people can trade normally!!!
sharpay

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

Dear Sharpay Token Holders!

Congratulations on the start of S (Sharpay) tokens trading on the open international cryptocurrency market!

🔸 In honor of this, we are announcing Sharpay First Listing Airdrop for all token holders, whose token packs will increase in the next 3 months, from August 26 to November 30, 2018.

In the next 3 months, each of you can increase your balance of S tokens with additional 5% tokens for free! We will transfer free S tokens to your balance if you follow simple conditions!

Find more details on how to get a gift of additional 5% S tokens on our official Sharpay First Listing Airdrop page: https://sharpay.io/airdrop/

❗ Attention! You only need to enter your public ETH address with the S tokens balance on our official website https://sharpay.io/airdrop/, nowhere else! We never asked and will never ask for your passwords or private keys!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
tazy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

So guys what do you think about the price without robots on that exchange? 48 hours passed and still even no one trade and no bid orders, and selling price dropped 0.00003 eth. What good news u have for us else?
sharpay

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

I can not even go through the verification on the exchange. Constantly reject.

Hi! Please contact SIMEX support about your verification.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: