Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there real people here, or just bots?  (Read 1551 times)
PointHope (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:20:59 PM

Strikes me with the same questions being asked over and over, with the same replies over and over...

Forums like this are simply a purvey of bots.

Clever I gotta say... but as Abe Lincoln once said....
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:38:09 PM

Why would you think about that? It doesn't mean that if someone asks you about something then suddenly another one did question you again with the same topic doesn't they are bot, there are just coincidental sometimes, lets just say that some topics are always popping out over and over again and the question are always just repeating and in my opinion there are just too much spam circulating in the forum and I think that most of this topic are getting deleted by a moderator.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:47:42 PM

most people are too lazy to search for something and spend some time reading a proper article to educate themselves so they prefer opening up some place like a forum or even a chat room to ask and get a short answer to their question!
the most asked question these days is "what happens when all bitcoins are mined" and sometimes the starters don't even bother reading the answer.

of course this forum being filled with spammers, sometimes they create redundant questions to be able to answer with their alts when they run out of things to say Tongue

Only Bitcoin
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:47:57 PM

Strikes me with the same questions being asked over and over, with the same replies over and over...

Because some new users are asking question without knowing that question is already asked and answered many times. So the possible solution here is to pin the basic question like, what is bitcoin? who created bitcoin? how bitcoin works? these are some question that i read in this forum many times.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

hahahahaha , yeah i was noticed it too its seems that  a lot of new members are spamming and spamming the same question/replies  to increase their posts to rank up fast ( i bet they didnt know that we have a limit of 14 posts for 2weeks  Grin Grin ) , and sometimes ( its not really allowed to replies to very old threads right ? ) i saw some old threads that has a new replies but the content of the replies have the same to many people who already replied to that thread.

At your service
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:59:28 PM

The interesting part would be if the bots were actually producing a more realistic and intelligent level of conversation than the human users!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Rabiulawal12

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

First of all this is not a right thread of raise this question
This is a Bitcoin related thread and your topic is off topic
Here is no place for any bots, all are real and humen .
But yes some people's copy paste others answers for increasing their Bitcoin talk Rank.
nothreat

Activity: 38
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

No conspiracy, just a big forum that is hard to search.

Even if you knew what you were looking for.

The open nature of the discussions also mean that popular threads can be several hundred pages long so it is hard to separate out the meat from the potatoes.

Big shout out to the moderators for their sterling job at filtering!

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

The redundant questions are actually only users new to bitcointalk or to bitcoin in general that are just really lazy to do their own research. They are so lazy to the point that they just ask here in the forums stuff they don't know, even though the same question has probably been asked a hundred times already and or is easily searchable through bitcointalk's search engine or through Google.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

You are right with your observation OP. Personally, I have had a few situations were I had vituperated certain threads because of repetition. Some a few posters had felt my observation was not necessary; just as some will feel about you now. Well, I believe the major cause of this is laxity on the part of posters who find it difficult reading through what had been said before.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto has a lot of fakes to grow this forum
Just him alone here. This reason Bitcoin price rise

Sophisticated Investor
rockem5

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Antifragile

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

Just lazy people that wants to be spoonfed with answers instead of browsing the forums for answers.

🔶  Like Trading Cryptocurrencies?📈💱 👇👇👇
🔶  Get a 🔖10% Discount on Binance exchange fees through our exclusive link here. 👈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:12:46 PM

I have also noticed this thing many times but I don't think that the people who ask the questions that has already been asked are bots.It is just because they don't know that the same question has been asked before. Not every user go through the entire forum in order to get his answer.It is more easy for a user to create a new thread and ask for other views rather than finding the same question in this forum which contain  thousands of question in it .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

Haha, I agree your pain but it's less about bots and more about laziness. I guess the search box is the least used feature on this board because most of the newbies expect the personalised answers to there queries. However, in 90% of the case, the answers to their questions are already posted in multiple topics in raw format so ideally, they should read as much as topics to enhance their knowledge and that will avoid repeated posting in my opinion.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

Why do you bothered in this forum all of the people here are human they it proven by a captcha. But others use bots as an applicant in many airdrop.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:24:12 PM

First of all this is not a right thread of raise this question
This is a Bitcoin related thread and your topic is off topic
Here is no place for any bots, all are real and humen .
But yes some people's copy paste others answers for increasing their Bitcoin talk Rank.

your are a newbie but your answer is very good and i agree with you making topic in the right place yes your correct the people here in bitcointalk forum are not fake all is real and especially every member herein forum taking care the reputation.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

All of here are real people don't be confused, I agree to some responders ,most of people here are too lazy, specially those newbie. That's why some questions here are the same. Even those questions that can be easily answered, they still ask it.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Trust me, people here are very real and same replies ...you mean copy and paste, well this is against forum etiquette don't even think about it, this will get you permanently banned from the forum .
Just lazy people that wants to be spoonfed with answers instead of browsing the forums for answers.
Totally agree, its probably the number one reason for these duplicate questions.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

We know that bitcoin is a highly growing network with thousands of people entering bitcoin world day by day.Actually they do get some basic questions in their mind about the functioning of bitcoin.Out of curiosity,they immediately post their questions without even searching whether it has been already answered or not.They could not be totally blamed for that.Other than this,they do not have any wrong motive i think so.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

yes. you are right. there are no humans here. this is the matrix. you do not belong here. the reaper drone is homing to your address. do not move away from your PC.
 Grin
man, what's the strange question you asked? of course people are here, mostly!
but, sometimes I see strange posts, which really do not belong to humans)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: