Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:37:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there real people here, or just bots?  (Read 1555 times)
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

Strikes me with the same questions being asked over and over, with the same replies over and over...

Forums like this are simply a purvey of bots.

Clever I gotta say... but as Abe Lincoln once said....
Of course it consists of real people, people are much more effective than bots and there's no way bots alone can run a whole forum. Bots are useful for time consuming activities like tallying and for auto transactions but on the whole humans are always preferred.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:31:46 PM

Strikes me with the same questions being asked over and over, with the same replies over and over...

Cut that crap! If bot exist here, I will get angry because I try hard to be promoted. I post about 5 post a day then the bot easily leveled??  That is nonsense!! Cut that crap.!! Its not funny especially to us who spends time here just to be promoted!!
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

Both. I tend to skip over all the noob questions and replies and when reading a thread only read the comments of those who are full member and above to avoid all the bots/spam

:]
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

I suspect that it is now mainly bots. I started a Happy Christmas thread, and it dropped onto page 2 fairly quickly. This is the only forum that I visit that doesn't have an active Happy Christmas thread.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:26:09 PM

"Cut that crap".. just non-sense words coming from a newbie who has been trying to level up in order to join a Sig campaign since he joined in here.

I dont care, in fact, i dont have anything against those who want to be in a signature campaign because it is a good way to earn money, but yes, i hate spam, i hate the non-sense posts, i hate all the newbies who came here in order to earn money.

I am more than four hours a day in here, and everytime that i enter to the most frequently boards like speculation-bitcoin discussion, it is full of newbies, yeah, only newbies trying to post shit in there, like you.

You said that you tried hard to get promoted, well, why all your post are crap with only two or three lines repeating the same shit once and once again?

You are the pest in here, i am tired of all the newbies always doing the same.

Cut that crap! If bot exist here, I will get angry because I try hard to be promoted. I post about 5 post a day then the bot easily leveled??  That is nonsense!! Cut that crap.!! Its not funny especially to us who spends time here just to be promoted!!
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:38:08 PM

I think there lots of bots because lots of comments copy paste. If you look at some profiles, they only say 'good project gl" in 30 thread before jr member

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

The same topics appear cause of newbies who appear here on forge forum and lazy to read boards or to use Search, so they just start a new topic to ask what they interested about. Nothing special. And same replies are the result of copy-pasting or the same kind of opinion. Don't make a drama about that.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

The same topics appear cause of newbies who appear here on forge forum and lazy to read boards or to use Search, so they just start a new topic to ask what they interested about. Nothing special. And same replies are the result of copy-pasting or the same kind of opinion. Don't make a drama about that.
True, even basic things that can be found and answered by the "Beginners and Help" section are being asked again because many new members are that lazy. I think this is the reason why moderators decided to delete old posts and are active on catching spammers. This is not a big issue but since there are many people getting affected, there is a drama existing and it is just so annoying. If they really want to earn money through this way this should also try to read things about it and not just think about the money.

And to answer the OP's question, yes there are real people in this forum. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

I see individuals free expectation about bitcoin and I think you are one of them. What is the purpose of bashing the forum users. Didn't you encounter been ask by a few people and wound up saying a similar answer. As more individuals bounce in to this discussion and because of the inquiry confinement, the vast majority of the general population like to begin new string and make relatively same inquiry. There is even a week by week question about bitcoin cost by various individuals, yet as you read there is a one of a kind component that makes them unique. Additionally, admins here are working hard to maintain the quality of each tread and post.
verdict

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

Botting is a problem everywhere—the only ay to combat it would be more aggressive CAPTCHA'ing, especially on the post reply level, which I've never been captcha'd for.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

Some people may find the forum difficult  to navigate but people come around finally. It doesn't mean there are only bots  here. People may also find some explanations quite difficult  to understand so they may keep looking for answers by starting their own thread.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

real people and real thoughts

worldtraveller
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Are you serious? Of course we're not bots, we are real humans which expresses our own thoughts. Maybe the reason behind your presumption is all about some very bad posters here in the forum who are not good in English language and uses google translate which makes their posts gramatically wrong and makes no sense at all. Well, I agree that those people seems like a bot but they're totally not. I think it happens because they insist to post on international boards even though they know to themselves that they are still lack of knowledge.

Instead of discriminating them, we should make them realized that they must know their limitations by giving them a friendly warning and/or some advice.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

There seem to me more humans than Bots here. I am a human and so you are too. Though not ruling out the existence of bots.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

Someone has got to say it - the real people are in the Ivory Tower. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
COTInetwork

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

There are some bots most likely but most people on here are humans. It just so happens alot of new people join crypto these days. The hype is real and the 1% rule no longer applies. World wide adoption is around the corner.

Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

That's what I encountered so much, it seems to be just a program created to spam articles and aim for many other purposes. So if you or anyone else sees the same article, report it to the moderator. I think they will find the best solution

bastecritical

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

That's a funny assumption, but sorry, there are real people here and I don't think that bots can answer a very specific question right now, right?
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

Ofcourse all of here in the forum are real people with real mind,thougths and manners. Manners in terms of asking and answering the same questions again and again. Maybe they dont want to read more and more so they just start question again to find answer quickly.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:49:34 AM by wumBowo

i'm a real person here, but you need to know especially on my country there are most people using a multi account to farm signature and other bounties.
I'm a pathetic for this since they're putting their ego in front of everything

Tozex