Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner USB Group buy .99 BTC + Shipping - Purchased  (Read 3822 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:36:44 AM

PM sent with a few questions.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:49:31 AM

Cool,more for sale  Grin  How can I add to my orginal order?? Or can I ??

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
n4ru

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:50:49 AM

Bought 2,sent signed message to you in PM.Hope thats where I was supposed to send it.

Thanks !!!!

Received. 50 stick purchase is set to go, hopefully friedcat starts contacting non-VIP resellers tomorrow. I've decided to extend the first group purchase at cost for another 30 chips, or until friedcat provides a payment address.
I must have missed the memo. How does one become a "VIP reseller"?
Philj6970

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:32:35 AM

Hi, just sent 0.99BTC payment for another, my total now = 3

Thanks.

Phil
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 07:39:17 AM

Cool,more for sale  Grin  How can I add to my orginal order?? Or can I ??

Calculate total for number purchased and send a new payment with the difference

I must have missed the memo. How does one become a "VIP reseller"?

Someone else's terminology. There's a few that say they've received contact from friedcat saying units are back in stock(only individuals that have sold 1000 possibly?). It appears though that most have not received contact, yet.

Hi, just sent 0.99BTC payment for another, my total now = 3

Thanks.

Phil

Received, 29 left at cost.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 08:06:11 AM

sent you another PM on my potential order. thanks

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 08:17:45 AM

Ok,1.98 BTC sent for 2 more  Grin

Thanks again!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
n4ru

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 08:59:58 AM

Will probably be putting in an order for another miner sometime today.

Not 100% sure right now, though.
awgilyas

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:12:21 AM

I'll be interested in 2. Will send my payment sometime tomorrow.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
Philj6970

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 11:27:46 AM

Will you refund us if you dont get a confirmation from friedcat on the 11th or 12th?

I have spotted a few group buy co-ordinators on the forum that have finished their deals with friedcat already, but that may be timezone related, I dont know where friedcat is but if he is on this side of the world that may explain it.

17 hours ahead of you in the USA, and off to bed now. (its 9.30pm here in Brisbane)

Goodnight all.

Phil
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:06:06 PM

Will you refund us if you dont get a confirmation from friedcat on the 11th or 12th?

I have spotted a few group buy co-ordinators on the forum that have finished their deals with friedcat already, but that may be timezone related, I dont know where friedcat is but if he is on this side of the world that may explain it.

17 hours ahead of you in the USA, and off to bed now. (its 9.30pm here in Brisbane)

Goodnight all.

Phil

Yes, you are all welcome to a refund at any point actually. For what it's worth, friedcat is still showing out of stock on the main announcement page. I'm not sure how long it will take for him to respond to me but I'm willing to wait in order to develop a rapport for future orders. For those of you willing to wait with me, I've got the coin to cover any orders that drop out.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:34:53 PM

Also note that I've been contacted by Canary and I may complete the group order through him if I don't receive word from friedcat today.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:57:33 PM

Still no response from friedcat, I'm going to go through with a purchase from canary tonight at a discounted price. Because of this, I'm willing to take .03 BTC per unit off of each of your orders. Going through canary does mean you will have to wait for shipping from canary to me before I ship the units to all of you. If this is not acceptable, please let me know and I will refund your purchase.

With this news, I am closing the group buy at 53 units.

Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:27:06 PM

Still no response from friedcat, I'm going to go through with a purchase from canary tonight at a discounted price. Because of this, I'm willing to take .03 BTC per unit off of each of your orders. Going through canary does mean you will have to wait for shipping from canary to me before I ship the units to all of you. If this is not acceptable, please let me know and I will refund your purchase.

Sounds good to me CG  Grin   How long for shipping then ?? Just a guesstamate will do  Wink

So we get "cash" back?? You've been watching too many commercials on TV,haven't you  Cheesy

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

BTW,that trust thing on here don't show correctly does it??  How can we add "trust" ??

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 09:30:18 PM

Sounds good to me CG  Grin   How long for shipping then ?? Just a guesstamate will do  Wink

So we get "cash" back?? You've been watching too many commercials on TV,haven't you  Cheesy

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

BTW,that trust thing on here don't show correctly does it??  How can we add "trust" ??

Haha, thanks, I'll get an estimate and let you guys know tonight. They will be shipped via express to me, so very soon after canary receives them.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 12:43:12 AM

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Haha, thanks, I'll get an estimate and let you guys know tonight. They will be shipped via express to me, so very soon after canary receives them.
Canary purchased yesterday and says they'll be arriving within the next few days. He will be sending express to me and upon me receiving the units, I will send them immediately to all buyers still participating.

Radivent

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:21:07 PM

Works for me.  The .03 refund/unit is a nice touch.  Thanks!
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:15:11 PM

Barely made it to the post office in time, but I received from canary and shipped out all orders today. I'll send tracking numbers tonight. Thanks again guys, sorry I was unable to get in touch with friedcat for direct orders.

n4ru

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:32:39 AM

Barely made it to the post office in time, but I received from canary and shipped out all orders today. I'll send tracking numbers tonight. Thanks again guys, sorry I was unable to get in touch with friedcat for direct orders.
Did you get my shipment out? I know I PM'd you a little late.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:40:59 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 04:27:11 AM by CrazyGuy

Did you get my shipment out? I know I PM'd you a little late.

Yep, Just in time actually, all have been shipped. I'll contact you each individually with tracking within the next couple hours

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: