Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange is best for trading  (Read 1856 times)
aneeqvalam (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh
On mobile you can use cryptopia or bittrex ill try to open the website using my phone and i do not experience any problem.
low fee exchange is poloneix Hitbtc and coinexchange.
hope it helps .
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

i reccommend Binance, it have APP both Android and ios, the trading fee and withdraw fee are really low, i use it since it came out and have am excellent experience
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

Bittrex is pretty legit for altcoins. For just BTC, and Ethereum use either Gemini or Gdax
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:54:15 PM

i reccommend Binance, it have APP both Android and ios, the trading fee and withdraw fee are really low, i use it since it came out and have am excellent experience

I agree with you. Binance is really the good one. I like their withdrawal policy. If I'm not mistaken there is no withdrawal thresholds for non-verified accounts. It's a very big advantage!

CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Anyone could exchange whichever device you want to use. What is the best trading site for me? First, I will consider the low fees in every transaction,  legit and fast transaction. Those are things I could consider before I start the transaction. We have all know the best trading site that anyone could advice to us. I will choose hitbtc for the low fees, legit and fast and easy to transact. But others choose cryptopia, yobit,  and etc but they will give you a high fees.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

I like Cryptopia if I am doing mobile and Binance for low fees as they take 0.1%. However the lowest fees is probably at EtherDelta if you set a low gas price and don't mind waiting for it to execute the contract.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

Use etherdelta, you need to set set the browser in desktop mode so you can use it decently.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:41:08 PM

I think etherdelta is very easy to use. I have been using etherdalta and not facing any trouble yet.  my advice for you to use etherdalta.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:14 PM

Bittrex is good for coins. Etherdelta good for erc20 - ethereum tokens.
I prefer to use this exchanges. Binance is good too but i never use...

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

the exchange for trading that I often use is in Bittrex because in Bittrex is quite crowded for Altcoin engagement.
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:21:13 PM

If you use a large capital I advise you to trade in a big exchange like (Bittrex), and vice versa.
But I prefer cryptophia or livecoin, very little transaction costs there
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

At least all of trading exchanges have good mobile view. You just to have a phone with good specifications to make your browsing smooth at their platform. Since it's real time trading it's a must to have a good specs phone. Less than 1gb ram will do but it sort of laggy especially in the native browser e.g Coinexchange.io , Bittrex, Poloniex.

What coins you are going to trades? You can check Crytopia. Their mobile version is some kind of smooth based on my experience. If you coins isn't present on Cryptopia then you have to check some of the suggested trading to see if they are smooth on your phone's browser.
Bibimboop

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:56 PM

I personally use Bittrex and haven't had any issues ~ Cheers
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

hi everyone i want help for trading which exchange is best for trading on mobile and low fees  Huh

At least all of trading exchanges have good mobile view. You just to have a phone with good specifications to make your browsing smooth at their platform. Since it's real time trading it's a must to have a good specs phone. Less than 1gb ram will do but it sort of laggy especially in the native browser e.g Coinexchange.io , Bittrex, Poloniex.

What coins you are going to trades? You can check Crytopia. Their mobile version is some kind of smooth based on my experience. If you coins isn't present on Cryptopia then you have to check some of the suggested trading to see if they are smooth on your phone's browser.

Cryptopia is very poor for the number of coins. More people said it under this thread, I'm surprised. Bittrex and Poloniex are more than enough. But I feel negative about poloniex, I don't know why. Be careful for it.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:40:01 PM

I use bittrex,poloniex,cryptopia,binance for trading I diversify my coins so I can buy more and hold it for long term 2018 is a good year for all alts that's why i'm buying more coins and traded it in their site, by the way include hitbtc in the list. good luck
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

I think Bittrex is better.For erc 20-ethereum tokens Myetherwallet is better.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

Poloniex is very good! try it , also bittrex is good too
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

Big exchanges like Bittrex or Binance are pretty good. Smaller ones like cryptopia & Etherdelta
 have low  volumes and wider spreads.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

for me I prefer buttrex, I think it is much easier to use and the interface are more user friendly. I used bittrex as an exchange to my every ETH transactions. I also suggest that If you will do tradings, you need a faster internet and a good SPECS gadgets for a much smoother transactions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: