Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If the Bitcoin Bubble pops, will altcoins go bust too?  (Read 1097 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Since BTC is highly related to alt coins, and they are only profitable as far as they can be traded to BTC, if Bitcoin crashes, all alt-coins, and i mean all will crash with it.

If BTC , the most implemented coin cannot survive, nor will survive the others. So if BTC dies, all crypto will die with it.

If it crashes suddenly then it would indeed have a huge effect on alts. But I can see it losing its dominance slowly as alts start getting tied to fiat on exchanges.
in my opinion, each coin plays its own role in the world of crypto currency. Each token represents a company, and is equal to a product or services. at the same time Bitcoin simply exists without any functionality. I conclude that if Bitcoin collapses, then all other coins can exist further in the strength of what they need and have their functions.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

Since BTC is highly related to alt coins, and they are only profitable as far as they can be traded to BTC, if Bitcoin crashes, all alt-coins, and i mean all will crash with it.

If BTC , the most implemented coin cannot survive, nor will survive the others. So if BTC dies, all crypto will die with it.

If it crashes suddenly then it would indeed have a huge effect on alts. But I can see it losing its dominance slowly as alts start getting tied to fiat on exchanges.
in my opinion, each coin plays its own role in the world of crypto currency. Each token represents a company, and is equal to a product or services. at the same time Bitcoin simply exists without any functionality. I conclude that if Bitcoin collapses, then all other coins can exist further in the strength of what they need and have their functions.

They can exist for sure. But their price will take a huge beating and it would end up being a huge bear market for a long time. A lot of shitcoins would disappear at least and it would be a bit of a spring clean.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

It is always on the side of getting profit and securing themselves from falling. But it does not mean that because bitcoin is rising altcoins will bust. We can not say that generally because not all of altcoins is experiencing the same thing, like for example the ethereum, even bitcoin is pumping up ehtereum is also doing the same thing. It depends in the altcoin we are talking about, not all altcoins rise or go down when BTC raised his value
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

I`d prefer we see only ICO bubble burst to eliminate useless projects without any future perspectives.It would be the best way
But in this case we`ll see huge panic and crypto-chaos `ll come true
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

Or will they feed off of Bitcoin's carcass and take off?
I'm sure if the BTC burst, there is nothing not to happen to the Altcoins do not happen, but those who have similar digital codes will certainly suffer and fall several times, but the rest of what is depleted?

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

Bitcoin, I think, is impossible to die, so do not need to worry about this problem, but most of the altcoin doesn't have any value, as countries for these altcoin further restrictions, I think most altcoin will lose its value.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

Bitcoin, I think, is impossible to die, so do not need to worry about this problem, but most of the altcoin doesn't have any value, as countries for these altcoin further restrictions, I think most altcoin will lose its value.
It will not die, most users had a doubt on bitcoin capabality to be strong and continue to exists. If bitcoin bubble altcoins does follow. More likely, altcoins has an effect on bitcoin status yes just like it has no value. Hence, bitcoin will still exists because of the users support.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

of course not, the popularity of altcoin will follow the path of bitcoin, the logic if bitcoin alone is less interested in altcoin, because bitcoin is the best known crypto in the community, besides altcoin price also follow bitcoin price

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

Chances are it could happen, lately the price movement of bitcoin in the market always go up a bit and not long then down again. When the Bitcoin price increases, altcoin always follows the bitcoin price movement but does not exceed the bitcoin value. If large bubbles in bitcoin occur, there is no doubt that altcoin values ​​will go down in the market.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

i think base on my observation and experiences here at cryptoworld. when bitcoin increasing their price the altcoin will falldown and i dont know why. but i think this is normal. and uf altcoin is increasing the bitcoin price will decreased. nice to the person who got a investment in bitcoin..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

All people sell their altcoins, when BTC start to grow. And, when BTC goes in flat, altcoins get a big money and begin a huge price increase.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

All people sell their altcoins, when BTC start to grow. And, when BTC goes in flat, altcoins get a big money and begin a huge price increase.

every people want to make a big profit before the altcoin price getting down and I don't think that all of the altcoins will getting down too because there will be a coin that will stay to survive and we could still make a profit. I think the bitcoin price will stay like this for a while and the altcoin will be up and down in many times so we can buy and sell as soon as we can.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Bitcoin journey goes like it is already going and it is not a bubble. Bubble burst but it is not rising like that. It is going up and down and not going in one direction.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

I believe so, the market along with the altcoins in it will surely suffer some bad numbers if bitcoins
fail. Bitcoin is very influential in the cryptocurrency community, I've notice it quite a lot
during red and green days. If Bitcoins does decrease in prices no matter the amount,
other altcoins seem to go with it. Although some takes time to follow but the
point is bitcoin's performance and behavior directly or indirectly affects
others. If it pumps up, we can surely expect other coins to follow
the trend. It might not match the price but it follows as
bitcoin moves. If bitcoin does pop and crashes, I can
expect a very big crash all over the crypto market.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

I think if bitcoin does not, then altcoin will continue to live regardless of the cue ball. Because the bitcoin started the beginning, then someone must continue its activity.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Or will they feed off of Bitcoin's carcass and take off?
IF bitcoin goes down altcoin will drag down too. One reason why it callled Mother of all crypto. In a family if the mother get sick, all of the members of the family will be affected because no one will take care of them specially  the siblings.

digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

I think when the correction of bitcoin begins many investors will try to invest in different altcoins. So probably alts will even raise. But I understand it's very optimistic point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: