Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.25 BTC Bounty - Show me a Mt Gox USD Withdrawal :)  (Read 48805 times)
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 08:05:03 AM

Have been waiting on a CAD currency withdrawal for about 3 weeks now.
So Mt. Gox withdrawals in USD, Euros, and CAD are now stalled. Are Bitcoin withdrawals still reliable, or is that starting to break down too?

I've had no problem withdrawing BTC (Have been slowly converting USD to BTC and converting for about a week now at some cost for switching to another exchange to withdraw).

None of my BTC withdraws have had a problem.

I have multiple international wires as well as SEPA transfers in queue for over a month now, in EUR, GBP, and USD.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:15:28 PM

Have been waiting on a CAD currency withdrawal for about 3 weeks now.
So Mt. Gox withdrawals in USD, Euros, and CAD are now stalled. Are Bitcoin withdrawals still reliable, or is that starting to break down too?

I've had no problem withdrawing BTC (Have been slowly converting USD to BTC and converting for about a week now at some cost for switching to another exchange to withdraw).

None of my BTC withdraws have had a problem.

I have multiple international wires as well as SEPA transfers in queue for over a month now, in EUR, GBP, and USD.

Ok post and you can collect your bounty.  I had my withdrawal of $1k USD open for 1+ month. After many laughingly ridiculous responses from MTGox I cancelled the withdrawal, went to BTC -> Coinbase.
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 09:17:51 AM

I'm not sure that a $1k withdraw counts anyways. They have said that they sneak smaller withdraws in all the time when they are close to their limits.

achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:29:34 AM

I'm not sure that a $1k withdraw counts anyways. They have said that they sneak smaller withdraws in all the time when they are close to their limits.

Not sure what you're trying to say here
xinj

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:44:12 AM

So, I'm posting a bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013 and that is subsequently put into their account.

OP clearly stated that the bounty is valid if requested after the given date. As there is no time given, that would be at least 7/5/2013 in any time zone.

7/3/13 @ 16:16 PDT = 7/4/13 08:16 JST.

Irrelevant.

[15:01] <EPiSKiNG-> MagicalTux = BEST
[15:01] <EPiSKiNG-> MtGox = BEST!

Relevant.

Do I owe 0.25btc to EP?
Yes. 1o16cfoCRdYh3XaHQawd1Ls8QqxwrhNEj

No.

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!

If there is just a little spark of truth in the first statement, EPiSKiNG will return the coins earned from the bounty immediately.
zeroblock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 04:50:54 PM

So, I'm posting a bounty for the person that can show a USD withdrawal requested AFTER 7/4/2013 and that is subsequently put into their account.

OP clearly stated that the bounty is valid if requested after the given date. As there is no time given, that would be at least 7/5/2013 in any time zone.

7/3/13 @ 16:16 PDT = 7/4/13 08:16 JST.

Irrelevant.

[15:01] <EPiSKiNG-> MagicalTux = BEST
[15:01] <EPiSKiNG-> MtGox = BEST!

Relevant.

Do I owe 0.25btc to EP?
Yes. 1o16cfoCRdYh3XaHQawd1Ls8QqxwrhNEj

No.

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!

If there is just a little spark of truth in the first statement, EPiSKiNG will return the coins earned from the bounty immediately.

I had paid my portion of the bounty which was .25 BTC.  I sent EPiSKiNG a message, we'll see if he follows through.

I highly suspect he is getting preferred wire status as he is the only one who ever provided proof of a USD withdraw.  Unfortunately, his actions might have convinced other individuals to wire money into Gox, thereby trapping tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
rpgreseller

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:44:21 AM

Months to withdraw. That's criminal. No excuse.

MtGox has lied to us before. Remember when they suffered a DDOS and said that they simply had so much traffic from customers that the site wasn't operating?
That's called a lie. You don't trust liars. We all just learned an expensive lesson. For those of us who trusted them too much, it could take months or years to recover, and our lives could have been damaged.

This is a reason we should be lobbying the government to prohibit handling of bitcoin except by an approved and fully qualified financial institution.
I want to be dealing with a real bank that has a reputation.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 01:35:27 AM

MtGox has lied to us before. Remember when they suffered a DDOS and said that they simply had so much traffic from customers that the site wasn't operating?
That's called a lie. You don't trust liars. We all just learned an expensive lesson. For those of us who trusted them too much, it could take months or years to recover, and our lives could have been damaged.

This is a reason we should be lobbying the government to prohibit handling of bitcoin except by an approved and fully qualified financial institution.

Which one is either above reproach, or at the very least, has a better reputation than Gox? Can't find a single institution like that.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 01:37:00 AM

Bitstamp, btc-e, and coinbase all seem to be doing just fine.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 01:54:40 AM

I see at least as many complaints about them as Gox.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:03:26 AM

I've personally used all of them, and find no issues with btc-e nor bitstamp in any capacity. My only issue with coinbase was limits, but they have fixed that problem since.

EDIT: And just FYI, EUR withdraw from bitstamp took 1 night the last time i did one (last week).

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:39:28 AM

I've personally used all of them, and find no issues with btc-e nor bitstamp in any capacity. My only issue with coinbase was limits, but they have fixed that problem since.

EDIT: And just FYI, EUR withdraw from bitstamp took 1 night the last time i did one (last week).

You are not everyone.

joesmoe2012

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 02:47:25 AM

You are not everyone.
  True, but are you trying to say that the aforementioned exchanges are having withdraw delays? I don't see anybody reporting that.       

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 03:21:52 AM

You are not everyone.
  True, but are you trying to say that the aforementioned exchanges are having withdraw delays? I don't see anybody reporting that.       

I've seen them on #bitcoin-otc. Don't remember if they specified fiat vs BTC withdrawals.

overunity

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:13:23 AM

Lol real banks do have reputations and they are all bad ,corrupt ,rip off merchants that feed off the mass population.

Mortgage fraud in the billions ,libor fixing ,ppi fraud ,fraudulant charges , central banks have a monopoly and  have been serially abusing it for decades .

Currencies made from value-less products , a 1968 25cent would buy an american  gallon of fuel today,why ? it  was made of something valuable .todays 25cent is worth crap and will never buy any fuel .

The bankers you trust all removed currencies from be links to gold thus the wild west of devaluation began in 1971.
Human beings have proven un trustworthy of holding financial powers ,the only thing that ever controlled currency value was the gold standard ,but they fixed that.

Cryptocurrency removes the need for gold to police value .
Ingeniously it uses the collaboration of the global users to create value and structure .
EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:15:55 AM

You are not everyone.
I've seen them on #bitcoin-otc. Don't remember if they specified fiat vs BTC withdrawals.

pics (or logs) or it didn't happen.

I'm verified with bitstamp and it has always worked great for me.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:41:49 AM

You are not everyone.

pics (or logs) or it didn't happen.

I'm verified with bitstamp and it has always worked great for me.

http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2013/09

Have at them.

hoss

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:47:37 AM

(bump)
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 06:06:14 AM

Congratulations, you broke the internets!

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:57:31 PM

2013/11/02 05:39:51    Withdraw    Status: confirmed    $1,128.74000    $0.12720
Withdraw to account AXIS BANK LIMITED

Waiting. Will update when done & hopefully get a BOUNTY Grin (if it's still on)

And NO our bank does not support HITLER or his idiologies..

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██