Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare  (Read 912 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Hashflair has changed, they start to betray their costumers and to rip them off.
Today the payout of Bitcoin was 64.9% smaller than from Genesis.
The fact is  that even with the loo price of 60$/TH with this 1 year contract you will not get the money out what you invested. you will get maybe only 41% back of your investment. so don't wast your money and ignore Hashflair.
With this amount what they pay out in the moment, the Bitcoin have to go to ~18800$ that you get your invested money out again, what is unlikely.
Today
Hashflair: 1TH  0.000008783505 BTC
Genesis:   1TH  0.0000250 BTC

Seems no more a very good investment, today's fees are around 80% of the payout!  Undecided Huh Undecided
It was never a good investment in the first place, and this is likely stemming from the fact that as the price of crypto has fallen, they've also started to run out of investors for their 'mining' operations just to keep it afloat. You should not be looking at cloudmining as an investment at all when there's much better alternatives like lending or getting hosted miners out there anyways.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

I don't trust Hashflare and strongly recommend against any investments. Hashflare is one of the worst legit cloudminers, limiting the contracts to 1 year and the high fees are really bad.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I don't trust Hashflare and strongly recommend against any investments. Hashflare is one of the worst legit cloudminers, limiting the contracts to 1 year and the high fees are really bad.

There's no such thing as a legit cloudminer.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

Genesis Mining is ways better than Hashflare.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Genesis Mining is ways better than Hashflare.

It couldn't be any worse - but that doesn't make it legit either.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
alvin1168

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Hi Friend:
I Think HashFlare Scam:

Who Play HF 2015 to 31-8-2018
can calculate:

1.total buy gh/s how much (2015 to 2018)

2 total earn Btc ( 2015 to 2018)

==> 3 year (total buy gh/s -  total earn Btc - fee withdraw)
if jun 2018 1btc=7600$
total earn btc exchange (btc: 7600$)==> USD

HF Scam Or not?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

Hi Friend:
I Think HashFlare Scam:

can calculate:

if jun 2018 1btc=7600$

Hashflare isn't a scam but the profitability isn't worth investing

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Hi Friend:
I Think HashFlare Scam:

can calculate:

if jun 2018 1btc=7600$

Hashflare isn't a scam but the profitability isn't worth investing

Still you may find the thread like hashflare cloud mining accounts locked by the team itself without any single notice to the user mate. I am not sure you will take these kind of issues is worth investing case. I want to invest on mining means I will never turn back to any cloud mining.
As I see everyone coming with the scam proposal and once they got the contract and payment. They just lock the website and leave as it is.
If you want to see the best choice in cloud mining still you could go with Genesis. I did not find many complaints on them.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Hashflare have 1 year contract only, so it is not so profitable. For real cloud mining - contracts must be untill you can have any profit. So Hashflare is not best profit maker, just medium one.  Grin 
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

i just started i don t understan you put 100 euro to get fifty after one year?i put 20 yesterday and i will make 5 6 a year ...i didnt think so small..did i make mistake?there is a way to make better?thank
Don't invest in hashflare, not worth it anymore.
Try 1broker its semi autopilot http://bit.ly/invest1btc

Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

i just started i don t understan you put 100 euro to get fifty after one year?i put 20 yesterday and i will make 5 6 a year ...i didnt think so small..did i make mistake?there is a way to make better?thank

You will earn more if bitcoin price rises 10x or else by continues rising difficulty you will not be able to reach ROI in a year or two and most likely your contract will end in few months if the maintenance and electricity fees becomes higher than the payout
Lincoln 6 Echo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:24 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 04:35:41 PM by Lincoln 6 Echo

http://i67.tinypic.com/6puo06.jpg  

I just received this e-mail from the Hashflare team yesterday:

Dear users!

As you know, the last few months have been a difficult time for the cryptocurrency market, which has also affected the operation of our service.

We have made every possible effort in order to resolve the problem that has arisen – for instance, we have considered a variety of technical solutions, which would have allowed us to lower expenses related to maintenance and electricity. However, due to the general instability of the market, the actions we have taken could not significantly influence the current situation.

For over a month our users encountered a situation when the payouts were lower than the maintenance fees, resulting in zero accruals to the balance. As of 18.07.2018, the payouts were lower than maintenance for 28 consecutive days.

BTC mining continues being unprofitable, in light of which we would like to inform you that on 18.07.2018 we were forced to start disabling SHA hardware and today, on 20.07.2018, stop the mining service of active SHA-256 contracts in accordance with clause 5.5 of our Terms of Service, which are required to be accepted when creating a purchase and are the basis of concluding the contract.

We expect that the cryptocurrency market situation will stabilize in the nearest future and we will be able to offer our users new advantageous solutions.

We will continue to inform you about any changes. Stay tuned for updates!

Respectfully,
HashFlare team

So I guess Hashflare is ending all the SHA-256 contracts effectively immediately, so I guess I lose my entire $500 investment right?  I should have listened.   Crazy. . . .
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

So I guess Hashflare is ending all the SHA-256 contracts effectively immediately, so I guess I lose my entire $500 investment right?  I should have listened.
People (you seem to fit in that category as well) only learn when they lose money.

Let it be a lesson for you and be happy that it only concerns $500 and not thousands of dollars, because some idiots actually invest these amounts in cloud mining.

The thing is that before investing in cloud mining, you can pretty easily calculate how profitable or unprofitable it is, and not one single time in the last 12 months has any calculation pointed out how profitable cloud mining is. Every indicator points out that you are better off avoiding cloud mining, but people still invest because they want to generate passive income. Roll Eyes
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

So I guess Hashflare is ending all the SHA-256 contracts effectively immediately, so I guess I lose my entire $500 investment right?  I should have listened.
People (you seem to fit in that category as well) only learn when they lose money.

Let it be a lesson for you and be happy that it only concerns $500 and not thousands of dollars, because some idiots actually invest these amounts in cloud mining.

The thing is that before investing in cloud mining, you can pretty easily calculate how profitable or unprofitable it is, and not one single time in the last 12 months has any calculation pointed out how profitable cloud mining is. Every indicator points out that you are better off avoiding cloud mining, but people still invest because they want to generate passive income. Roll Eyes
"Greed" is the main reason why there are people who do blindly like to waste up their money into these cloud mining sites. Some are already aware but most people do just forget to do a in-depth research before investing which they are just being blinded by that passive income thing without even realizing or do forgot to make calculations first before putting up money and now they are starting to make issues and do already regret on what they have done. People do need to lose money before they do able to learn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

"Greed" is the main reason why there are people who do blindly like to waste up their money into these cloud mining sites. Some are already aware but most people do just forget to do a in-depth research before investing which they are just being blinded by that passive income thing without even realizing or do forgot to make calculations first before putting up money and now they are starting to make issues and do already regret on what they have done. People do need to lose money before they do able to learn.

I don't think it has much to do with greed but more with stupidity.

Greed mostly hints towards generating more of something (money in most cases) through ways that offer at least some form of potential profitability, which cloud mining definitely isn't part of. If you also take into consideration that cloud mining is a very slow process when it comes to generating "income", the greed aspect plays even less of a role here.

Cloud mining is meant to be a long term passive income stream for people, which is why it's so popular. Stupidity makes them ignore/discard the fact that there are no profits to be made here, only losses.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: