Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:16:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hard fork 17 December - Super Bitcoin  (Read 4927 times)
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:29:51 AM

This is the thing we should blame why bitcoin now is at 12,+++ USD now LOL..
peopl are tightly holding bitcoin on their wallet as this fork will come so soon and expecting a free coin soon.. that will hold for a while like bitcoin cash..
everyone hoping for this and will get into the market a boom like before .. its been tried and tested with bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold ,, once many people start to hold on their btc and many people still trying to buy more to reserve more airdrop on fork the market is really having problem with the supplies over demand of the crypto community!
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:04:57 AM

too much hard fork bitcoin, it's new trend in devolop, or this may a game to make investors buy those unknow value coin and then sell.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
trinketmage

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

I will make my own Bitcoin fork soon: Bitcoin Butt Hair (BBH)

Proof of Stake (hair keeps growing), will keep you warm and comfy and totally ASIC resistant, true story.

Buy now, to the moon soon
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:09:07 AM

This is the thing we should blame why bitcoin now is at 12,+++ USD now LOL..
peopl are tightly holding bitcoin on their wallet as this fork will come so soon and expecting a free coin soon.. that will hold for a while like bitcoin cash..
everyone hoping for this and will get into the market a boom like before .. its been tried and tested with bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold ,, once many people start to hold on their btc and many people still trying to buy more to reserve more airdrop on fork the market is really having problem with the supplies over demand of the crypto community!

I don't think it's related. Bitcoin keep gaining USD but this recent fork was just shit, very few known about it, just altcoiners speculator.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

Hey to all of you...

There is a another hard fork coming on it's way at 17 December, which will create a new coin, called "Super Bitcoin".
So I do believe Bitcoin won't reach 15000USD till the end of this year, it will float around 10-11000USD I think.
I do also believe it might drop a bit due people cashing out to buy presents etc. What are your opinions?
I have invested a huge amount 2 weeks ago and I am very pleased with my current profit. I'm a long term investor, not a trader.

That's not the only one!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes We have series of forks (jokes) coming around this month. So be ready for some free money.
However, I am not getting why you think fork will decrease the price of Bitcoin. According to me, it will give pump to BTC price as people will buy more Bitcoins to claim free money and build greater wealth. People already having Bitcoins will follow HODL mechanism so there isn't reason to believe why it will dip.
It will surely continue its upward trend.
Many People will HODL bitcoin for free coins surely. With upcoming fork, hopefully this will improvement the block and can reduce any transaction fees now. I'm not sure about 'Super Bitcoin' or 'Bitcoin Platinum' will going stay market, but i'm curious about 'Bitcoin Cash Pus' which should be upgrading from BitcoinCash BCC that already exists.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:50:41 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:17:07 PM by johnsmithx

The only real problem I see is, everytime there's a fork, I have to move my damn cold storage to access the coins.

Absolutely untrue, you don't have to move anything.

The Bitcoin Core will not support the new coins, but a resonable expectation from Super Bitcoin devs is that they will provide their own fork of the Core software too.

That's not a "resonable" expectation at all since you apparently don't understand the bitcoin software. There is not some magical "Bitcoin XYZ software" and then "Bitcoin XYZ wallet software", there is only one single Bitcoin XYZ software including all the functionalities. Any fork of the original Bitcoin Core software naturally includes the wallet gui.

If they do, and when they do, all you need to do is copy your wallet.dat (it cointains your private keys) to that new software folder and redownload the new blockchain. It should give you access to your super bitcoins.

Of course you don't have to redownload the "new" blockchain because from the very first block all the way to the fork block the blockchain is identical, as long as the block db structure wasn't changed by the fork developers (as happened with BTG). That's what the forking means - sharing the same history data.

Even if the developers did change the db structures you still don't have to download anything, you can simply connect the new software to the original one and pull the data via localhost.

How long this situation will continue?
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, now Super Bitcoin. What will be next?

Bitcoin Diamond is not a fork, it's an altcoin. It doesn't share a common pre-fork blockchain history with the original Bitcoin, they mine blocks from the beginning.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Aske

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:54:12 AM

BTC too many forks, too many jokes. I wonder how these forked coins last. A joke? Inexplicable death,
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

Will we automatically get super bitcoin?

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

This is the big update in the crypto currency devs create a bitcoin fork instead of creating a new coin this is just all another altcoin but they have an edge because they are bitcoin fork and they are getting good support from the community, soon we will have fork every month, it will become the bitcoin fork competition.

jwpoke

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:15:59 PM

Too many hardforks, hard to keep up. Investors don't care anymore and all of these forks just another reason to hold on to Bitcoin - the original stuff.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

I wonder what they hope for when they create such forks? Is it really beneficial? Let's see what happens from this.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:41:31 PM

Too many btc fork created, this is useless
Dev ( btc forked ) only know profit from fork because of free money and free from pre mine coins
I dont like this fork, very useless
I like if Bitcoin Segwit2x and increase block size
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

Again? Aren't people tired of all those forks? I bet there is gonna be also Luxury Bitcoin, Super Duper Bitcoin, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin VIP... Sounds crazy and looks like scams.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:03:30 PM

Again? Aren't people tired of all those forks? I bet there is gonna be also Luxury Bitcoin, Super Duper Bitcoin, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin VIP... Sounds crazy and looks like scams.
Hahaha, nice joke. Yeah, that's kinda funny, people already don't know what to choose.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:08:27 PM

I think BTC will go down to 5000 or 3000$ because of futures trading. It is good chance to big short for institutional investors. And all the forks will go down to
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

Hahaha, nice joke. Yeah, that's kinda funny, people already don't know what to choose.
Catch them all! Collect them like every Pokemon!
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

They have found the name great. haven't it? I really couldn't find such a creative name even if I have thought during 40 years. Which bitcoins will come next? Mega bitcoin? Hyper bitcoin? or will it be hyper mega super bitcoin? This work is gone overboard by anyone.
Kaws

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

Will we automatically get super bitcoin?

I wonder the same. I use Bread wallet.
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

so there's another fork agAin, i just hope with this fork bitcoin price could be reached $20k in the end of december, but if there any fork, the bitcoin price will goes up again, is that the effect of the fork? i keep looking forward to this fork, may it brings new briliant changing in cryptocurrency.

nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

how do you guys think of super bitcoin? it has some new idea about bitcoin, will it surpass bitcoin cash to be the strongest fork coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: