Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hard fork 17 December - Super Bitcoin  (Read 4926 times)
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:42 AM

Who can take bitcoin seriously anymore? Another sign of a manic bubble, in my opinion. Seems like the mining cows that pump proof of work coins  just want to milk as much out of it as they can, while they can. Might be reason to be wary.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:40:40 AM

Always the forthcoming forks of bitcoin positively affect the bitcoin itself with respect to its value. People tend to invest in bitcoins to get new coins that are free of charge. Therefore at this time the cost bitkoyna increases. Now she swims within the limits of 16 000 - 17 000 dollars and makes 16 537 dollars. Considering that according to different information, during the last month there will be approximately seven such plugs, the bitcoin rate for this period should rise quite well. However, upcoming holidays have some influence in the direction of reducing the rate, so it also floats a little in price.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:22 AM

Did read about this forkfest in December but thought that it wasn't real .
It seems that no one cares about these forks, they are nothing serious.

That being said the high transaction fees and times still is a real problem for BTC. Companies are now refusing btc now because of these problems .

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:21 AM

How do you get all these new pseudo-Bitcoins? Do they have wallets of the joke is 100% a joke?
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:05 AM

Recently i have some hesitates about those forks. I mean still don't think that they're doing a good effect on Btc's current problems. Seems like these forks deviate from the main purpose..
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:33 AM

oh well another quick money from bitcoin fork. I'm have no interest on bitcoin fork but thank you for free money haha  Grin
the name is ridiculous I thought that's just a joke name  Grin
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:12:37 AM

Since the second half of December, seven forks have been waiting for Bitokoin for a month. The future of the plug has always had a positive effect on its course, as people are more actively investing in bitcoin at this time in the hope of getting a good profit from the appearance of a decent coin of free cost that spins off from bitcoin. Therefore, we must assume that, in spite of the coming holidays, bitkoyn will grow in price. This also confirms his behavior in recent days, when he came very close to his recent historic high.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

oh well another quick money from bitcoin fork. I'm have no interest on bitcoin fork but thank you for free money haha  Grin
the name is ridiculous I thought that's just a joke name  Grin

yeah free money indeed. A lot of ridiculous forks, Hoping this forks will sustain the stability of the bitcoin network. Transaction confirmation needs to be enhance. A lot of unconfirmed transactions. So i hope this will change the bitcoin network.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:40:27 AM

Should one be buying bitcoin or converting alts to btc just to get these forks?  Then sell it right afterwards?
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

once again it would be big again for bitcoin. for wallet i would just wait till it available on trading site. about bitcoin super dont think it would bog as big as bitcoin cash. maybe its another fail fork such as bitcoin gold.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:47:22 AM

Can someone here confirm the actual dates for the upcoming bitcoin fork?  Title is on December 17th but someone here said it was December 11th?  But someone else say its December 15th?  Which one is it then?

Also where is the best place to keep your coins to get the fork?  Electrum, nano ledger s, bittrex, binance or somewhere else?

Domp1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

I got my super bitcoin from coinbase yesterday. Really easy for me. lets see how it works out and when they will start to trade it on binance. really looking forward
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

I am a big supporter for Bitcoin and Bitcoin hard forks since Bitcoin Cash came and I bought 2 coins this October.
Super Bitcoin is the most exciting hard fork for this year because it will bring another flavor of Cryptocurrency to the people. If token is cheap then I will definitely buy some and invest as early as possible.

paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:40:33 AM

I got my super bitcoin from coinbase yesterday. Really easy for me. lets see how it works out and when they will start to trade it on binance. really looking forward

Especially if Super Bitcoin is instantly supported by top Cryptocurrency exchange then it will become the new target of investors. I'm looking forward for the success of Bitcoin hard forks and Super Bitcoin particularly.

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:45:23 AM

This is just ridiculous. Every day a new fork pops up... Is it that simple to do a fork nowadays? And what is the purpose of the people doing this?
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:57:14 AM

This is really too much. I started to think like they are playing with bitcoin as their own toys. It's so obvious that some people make great profit from those hard forks that why they want to do this as much as they can as long as people care and buy them. So sad.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:18:38 AM

SBTC? You can put bitcoin on the exchange, and the exchanges will get the COINS for you, and you can make mistakes on your own, which can lead to the loss of bitcoin.

yoshiyuki46

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

I don`t understand why bitcoin want to do hard fork so rapidly.
Golovins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:54:56 AM

Is any one know who is behind this fork ? Which group did it ?

Thanks
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

I've not heard such news.Its better to post source. Anyways fork is a  part of bitcoins. Better not to panic and just be patent. I believe if the price fall it will increase for sure.In past many fork occur and lower the price but bitcoin survive. I believe if the price drop it will increase 10 time more.This fork can also help us to buying more coins .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: