Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21595 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

I like this idea with a purse! That's cool!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

The project is very interesting, thanks to the developers!
I wish all successful investments!  Grin Grin
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

What exactly do you mean?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

It's very strange that I can not see the team of this project
This is very suspicious Undecided
Why do you think so ?, I think that this is the opposite of the right thing.
Even if you see the faces and data of team members, is it going to do you any good?
If you know the team of developers, you can find out about their previous projects, learn the experience of the team in this industry.
So it's much easier to trust the project, I think.
I completely agree!
It's not a problem to buy someone else's accounts on social networks and make members of the fake personality team.
So does half of the ICO projects, and what's the point?
I do not think it's so popular. After all, it's easy to learn and then the project will immediately become very suspicious.
I do not see anything wrong with posting your data, it will give people more confidence and motivation to invest.
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

Even if you see the faces and data of team members, is it going to do you any good?
If you know the team of developers, you can find out about their previous projects, learn the experience of the team in this industry.
I completely agree!
It's not a problem to buy someone else's accounts on social networks and make members of the fake personality team.
from where did you get what's going on exactly?
Because I have often encountered similar ICO
So I know it
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

Are you sure that it's not gonna be another Credence coin? Looked so real but turned out to be a scam.  After this, Not getting into any lending coin until the platform launches.
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

Thank you for sending me personal message about this project, it seems no much discussion on this thread since there is no much information on this thead. Hope you can make some.

tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

I did not understand one thing.
Will the token be placed on stock exchanges? Huh
mitsarasss

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:07:00 PM

I mean that I do not need to have an additional purse or register in a new service, have one more application in order to keep this token.
It is very convenient!
wiak2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

I completely agree!
I do not think it's so popular. After all, it's easy to learn and then the project will immediately become very suspicious.
I do not see anything wrong with posting your data, it will give people more confidence and motivation to invest.
If you were reading Whitpaper, the developers clearly explained the reasons for such an act.
They do not want their personalities to be close, so that there are no different problems due to this!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:18:26 PM

I do not know, but it seems like the token will not be token to other exchanges
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

I mean that I do not need to have an additional purse or register in a new service, have one more application in order to keep this token.
It is very convenient!
Does not it work with other tokens?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

I completely agree!
If you were reading Whitpaper, the developers clearly explained the reasons for such an act.
They do not want their personalities to be close, so that there are no different problems due to this!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

Why do you guys create multiple accounts and send PM's to spam users on the forum?

I received a PM with your project details/offer sometime back today.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

But what about trading? I saw information about this in the WP
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:27:05 PM

Well it looks very interesting i will join for sure! If someone don't have account yet and plan invest you can register under me, if you register under me I will give you back 100% of your first investment as soon as possible just let me know by my email: cesarzgamer@gmail.com or write personal message to me.

There is reflink here: https://dashboard.lendconnect.io/ref/cesarzgamer

Just remember to let me know if you join under me  Wink

Why do you guys create multiple accounts and send PM's to spam users on the forum?

I received a PM with your project details/offer sometime back today.

Well, I received it too, but project looks good so i plan to stay.
mitsarasss

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:06 PM

It is very convenient!
Does not it work with other tokens?
Not always, sometimes tokens are stored inside the platform. Here the token is executed according to the standard ERC20 and can be stored on almost any ethereum purse. Wink
wiak2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:34:03 PM

I completely agree!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
Developers can start extracting, writing private messages.
If the project becomes very successful, then it will generally be difficult to get rid of popularity.
and a lot of other things.
In any case, everyone has the right to anonymity and in this case, the developers have decided so it will be better. And I agree with them!  Smiley
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

But what about trading? I saw information about this in the WP
For trading, your own playground will be organized, you can learn it more in detail, everything is written in Whitepaper!
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:24:33 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: