Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21595 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:30 PM

In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world wink
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often meet a bench, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you are talking about?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

Which devices are supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world wink
yes, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And first they have to capture their market
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:12:11 PM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about, and they also have quite a few handy tools
Groc

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:18:17 PM

The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
Neutrality

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:21:28 PM

Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:11 PM

Maybe I can make a suggestion to the LendConnect Devs, for the mobile platform, in most cases, people just need a simple viewer to allow them to track the daily progress of interest collected and so on, so I think LendConnect Devs should consider that but other than that, with the technology of Smartphones today, the actual need for an app to deposit/withdraw is not needed.  I have ZTE Android phone and the web application comes up just fine when I login. But a more simplified viewer dashboard to allow them to quickly track their daily gains would be great and add value to coin as it will be the only application that has something like that.

Peace Out
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:24:43 PM

This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about, and they also have quite a few handy tools
And besides, they take into account the interests of investors, providing them with everything they need
costgranda

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:27:09 PM

Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
Groc

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:30:56 PM

Without competition there is no way to do, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more, if the product is successful, everyone will tell about it.
hikky22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:33:08 PM

And besides, they take into account the interests of investors, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for investing!
Neutrality

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:40:18 PM

Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information.
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
LendConnect (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

Sooner than expected, but....... LendConnect is officially listed on Etherdelta exchange.

Current trading price; 1.75USD.

https://etherdelta.com/#LCT-ETH

In less then 20 hours ICO phase 4/5 will start!
0.90USD per 1 LCT
1.000.000 LCT will be sold[/color]

hikky22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for investing!
Do they already sell the tokens?
costgranda

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:48 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:08:23 AM by costgranda

Why do you think so?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC
I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
Apple is still needs advertising!
hikky22

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:11:25 AM

Do they already sell the tokens?
Yes, and I would advise you to hurry, you still have the opportunity to get a good discount when you buy!
Groc

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:13:17 AM

Why do you think so?
I agree with you that in extreme cases the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: