Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21590 times)
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

All the people crying scam and ponzi have not yet figured out that all these lending platforms are different versions of a system that was originally pioneered by Bitconnect, and the concept works as long as there is rising token value and rising value OR volatility in the crypto space.  Do any of us look at this as some kind of long term set-it-and forget it investment that does not require your attention like Bitcoin itself?  NO.  I do not have time right now to explain my investment thesis on the micro niche that is the tokenized crypto lending space, but I will when I get home from work tonight.  The bottom line for us that DO dare to play in this lending game HAVE A HIGH RISK/REWARD profile, and we win some and certainly lose some.  But for the 1 year time horizon, I have done my own research and for the portion of my portfolio that is allocated to high risk-reward I have chosen to long LCT.  Haters gonna hate.

basically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

This has been the most positive lending coin experience I have ever had, the team is on point with comms, the platform is evolving with community feedback and the support from the team and investors is amazing! This will go from strength to strength as the dominant lending platform, I have no doubts!

Fucking noob wrote his first fucking post, just to bump this scammy thread. Now scammers will create dozens of alt accounts for bumping their fucking thread!

LENDCONNECT IS A PONZI SCAM DESIGNED TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. STAY AWAY!!!

A few weeks back I received spam emails from this project and I see a lot of new accounts now promoting this scam project.Good, you pointed out those who are shilling this dirty scam.

Is this really a scam? It seems a lot of people are now trading this coin. Trading volume is now worth $2M dollars and price is still rising.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
CryptoKai89

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

This has been the most positive lending coin experience I have ever had, the team is on point with comms, the platform is evolving with community feedback and the support from the team and investors is amazing! This will go from strength to strength as the dominant lending platform, I have no doubts!

Fucking noob wrote his first fucking post, just to bump this scammy thread. Now scammers will create dozens of alt accounts for bumping their fucking thread!

LENDCONNECT IS A PONZI SCAM DESIGNED TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. STAY AWAY!!!

A few weeks back I received spam emails from this project and I see a lot of new accounts now promoting this scam project.Good, you pointed out those who are shilling this dirty scam.

Is this really a scam? It seems a lot of people are now trading this coin. Trading volume is now worth $2M dollars and price is still rising.

people think bitconnect and ethlend and lending styled platforms are scams, yet they are paying out consistently without delay.

no one else is listening to this FUD so you shouldnt either.

just WAIT until this thing is on a bigger exchange.
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

BOOM! Haters, sorry your FUD didn't work on me.  BOOM 30$ incoming.
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 04:08:09 PM by LilBitcoin

Trust me FUDers, there's no point wasting your time here, really. Community is too strong and is growing every day. Devs start huge marketing campaign after 1 or 2 weeks and Internal Exchange will be released end of this month (upcoming Wednesday they have meeting and talk about IE). Devs are constantly updating us on website maintenance and upgrades. Everybody, please understand that buy before its late, soon literally everybody is talking about this coin all over youtube. This coin is not going to moon, this coin is going to whole another GALAXY. Price is going to be at least $100 in next 1 or 2 months and $300-$500 after 4-8 months (this is very possible, and yes, I understand that market cap needs to be 1.8B for this). Everybody just buy, this is all I can say.
bennie4

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

what you can expect is an exit scam and a coin worth 1 satoshi lmao they buying and selling there own coins guys this is not real growth it is manipulation, they do not allow withdrawal for 3 weeks open your eyes.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

what you can expect is an exit scam and a coin worth 1 satoshi lmao they buying and selling there own coins guys this is not real growth it is manipulation, they do not allow withdrawal for 3 weeks open your eyes.

After 3 weeks I open my eyes and see you crying because you were missing your profits.While I have happy face and replying to your comment "I don't think so" Smiley
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

has a telegram group as main chat =  Scam
promises over 1% a day = Scam
censors users with real concerns = Scam
promises a lending platform period LEGALLY right now? = Scam

ever wonder why no big names have done this yet? its called LIABILITY.  crypto lending platforms have ZERO

what a joke, sorry for people with more $$$ then brains that gave this shit money :/

maybe if you all knew anything about actual crypto....

Completely agree! Only fucking noobs and clueless idiots will invest in this PONZI SCAM!
Little81

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

ever wonder why no big names have done this yet? its called LIABILITY.  crypto lending platforms have ZERO

what a joke, sorry for people with more $$$ then brains that gave this shit money :/

Completely agree! Only fucking noobs and clueless idiots will invest in this PONZI SCAM!

Absolut correct. The same as every time. In a few weeks many people are crying again. But let's learn it on the hard way.
itsnasir

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

Bitconnect = LendConnect = HYIP = SCAM! These low life rippers are ruining the image of crypto technology, If anything is going to destroy crypto, It's these HYIP begging rippers, ALL HYIP investors apparently investing in crypto because its real and not scams like HYIP. So now HYIP runners thought why not setup cryptos of hyip on ethereum ico and ask for their money to invest! DON'T PUT YOUR MONEY! EVEN IF you get paid out first few months or EVEN you double up. YOUR double up is loss of someone cause that money will go into the pocket of that project runners because their certain target was or is achieved! Don't support this system of hyip lending crap, It's all false hopes and they run away with your money! PLEASE once again avoid because you will be destroying crypto community by just investing into this sort of platforms.
CryptoKai89

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

https://t.me/lendconnectofficial

Very active community and devs.

Call them fud there lol.
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

Say what you want , the day traders are up 150% on the day.  Your mother should wash your mouth out with some soap.  All your posts are troll posts, you add no real information to much of any thread.  Do something productive, we know where we are with this platform.  
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

[Only fucking noobs and clueless idiots will invest in this PONZI SCAM!

Honest question.  How much is your portfolio up/down for the day/week/month/year/decade?
microchip911

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

lol..vrry funny
originalbacon

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Price is steady increasing over $40. What do you expect? Great rates and low supply will do that.

I still have a PENDING withdrawl from LCT though, so that is making me worried. I understand withdrawls from COINEXCHANGE take a while, but a withdrawl to my eth wallet should be on the blockchain pretty quick

Can anyone confirm if they can withdrawl? I did 3 of them yesterday with no issues.
Kantra

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

Hello,
same for me, still have a pending incoming LCT balance since more than 12 hours.
Cakeonit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

Price is steady increasing over $40. What do you expect? Great rates and low supply will do that.

I still have a PENDING withdrawl from LCT though, so that is making me worried. I understand withdrawls from COINEXCHANGE take a while, but a withdrawl to my eth wallet should be on the blockchain pretty quick

Can anyone confirm if they can withdrawl? I did 3 of them yesterday with no issues.

For transfers into the platform, I recommend you use 200,000 gas and 30 GWEI or preferrably 250K gas and 35GWEI, then it will clear the ETH chain, then the devs push it internally to yuor account; if it clears the ETH chain and does not show, get the TXID to Sam on Telegram; it will show...
CryptoKai89

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

For transfers into the platform, I recommend you use 200,000 gas and 30 GWEI or preferrably 250K gas and 35GWEI, then it will clear the ETH chain, then the devs push it internally to yuor account; if it clears the ETH chain and does not show, get the TXID to Sam on Telegram; it will show...

thanks
originalbacon

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:56:09 AM

Thanks for the help, although i am referring to a withdrawl from the Lendconnect website itself not a deposit Smiley

I was able to withdraw 3 times successfully back to my coin exchange account yesterday with no issues, however today my withdrawl has been
"Pending" all day unfortunately. This is on lendconnects end as i cannot adjust the gas price when requesting a withdrawl :/
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:36:46 AM

The project itself has proved itself and it is excellent !!! The price flies to the moon and it can not please. Developers fulfill their promises and constantly warm us up with news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: