Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21595 times)
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

EVERYBODY PRICE IS ALREADY DOWN TO $4, SELL BEFORE IT IS ONLY $0.50!!!! IF BITCONNECT LENDING SYTEM GOT DOWN BY GOVERMENT THEN LENDCONNECT IS GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN TOO! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude I was trying to warn you since four days already, but you didn't listen. How do you feel now?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

Another scammmmmmm coin like bitconnect.
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

EVERYBODY PRICE IS ALREADY DOWN TO $4, SELL BEFORE IT IS ONLY $0.50!!!! IF BITCONNECT LENDING SYTEM GOT DOWN BY GOVERMENT THEN LENDCONNECT IS GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN TOO! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dude I was trying to warn you since four days already, but you didn't listen. How do you feel now?  Grin

I am literally feeling so fcking good right now, I just bought 5.2K LCT at $3, everybody thanks for the free coins, sorry for FUDing, I just wanted some discount Cheesy The thing is, soon people form bitconnect are just coming to LendConnect or Davor but LendConnect have biggest interest rate and IE will be released after 28 days, big youtubers cant promote bitconnect anymore, new hungry people are coming and LendConnect have already done partnerships with big youtubers, everybody is going to talk about LendConnect.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

I am literally feeling so fcking good right now, I just bought 5.2K LCT at $3, everybody thanks for the free coins, sorry for FUDing, I just wanted some discount Cheesy The thing is, soon people form bitconnect are just coming to LendConnect or Davor but LendConnect have biggest interest rate and IE will be released after 28 days, big youtubers cant promote bitconnect anymore, new hungry people are coming and LendConnect have already done partnerships with big youtubers, everybody is going to talk about LendConnect.

Dude I really hope that your psychiatrist can help you.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

LendConnect isn't anymore different from Bitconnect anyway. At the end of the day, They're all modified ponzi and pyramid schemes which will get closed at some point in the future.

LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Funny thing is, I have done this many times and people always tell me that I am psycho, I just end up profiting A LOT, always working for me, I know my investments Smiley Soon new dump is coming and I am ready to place new 3BTC order.
Kantra

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Funny thing is, I have done this many times and people always tell me that I am psycho, I just end up profiting A LOT, always working for me, I know my investments Smiley Soon new dump is coming and I am ready to place new 3BTC order.

You still a poor guy and also a psycho but you already know that
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

Not all lending schemes are wolf of wall street ponzi scams.

There are some people that when you give them money, they actually invest it into something.

Why does everyone instantly assume that every lend program is a wolf of wall street ponzi?
divest.ted

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

Nah they are crap and garbage give real crypto projects like Monaco a bad name.
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

Not all lending schemes are wolf of wall street ponzi scams.

There are some people that when you give them money, they actually invest it into something.

Why does everyone instantly assume that every lend program is a wolf of wall street ponzi?

They arent.

Ethlend and salt and many other platforms are running fine.
Kantra

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

It's been more than 4 days since I sent my tokens from coinexchange to lct wallet to enjoy the 5%.
As a result, the tokens have arrived on my lct wallet but have been transferred I do not know where and the transaction is still pending for 4 days.
No response to my emails and no follow-up of their investors.
If you would like to trade lct, do it on coinexchange and never send your tokens on their platform, you'll loose them at one time or another.
I played and I lost, that's happen when you dream about big profits.

An advise : Stay away from this and invest in reals cryptos
We all know that cryptos like lendconnect are just mirages.
Lenconnect is not a scam, it's an insult to cryptos.
burt91

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

It's been more than 4 days since I sent my tokens from coinexchange to lct wallet to enjoy the 5%.
As a result, the tokens have arrived on my lct wallet but have been transferred I do not know where and the transaction is still pending for 4 days.
If you would like to trade lct, do it on coinexchange and never send your tokens on their platform, you'll loose them at one time or another.

this coin a joke lmfao i buy it but only in coinechange to trade you can make lot of money btw  Cheesy

the up 19d tonight back to 7d now lmfao time to refill and making another *3

dont transfert this coin on their plateform lol
nanselmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

trading any ponzi coin will get you screwed.  Government has right to shut down all your finance accounts reclaim money and redistribute it to those who lost.  touching this and having any record of it is giving authorities the right to look at all your transactions with a fine tooth comb, because well you are a scam investor.  I have many buddies i told to stay away but all money lost from bitconnect and that' only the beginning.  Wait until your crypto accounts are frozen.  And all other bank accounts until they figure out how much you made and redistribute it.  Anyone investing in these will get what they deserve.   LMFAO
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Many people bought BCC knowing they were SCAM, LCT was released as SCAM and probably someone bought this coin! It's unbelievable how people need to see it to believe it! How long will it be like this? Is it hard to identify people who just want their money? Sell it and stop playing with something serious.

Many new accounts are created and they spread good fud and try to dump onto new bagholders.I am sure this shit is going to end to zero and many are going to cry hell for their mistakes.Still, time to move to other good coins which are down now due to the market collapse.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

Remember Lending, Remember Bitconnect,
Remember Bitconnect, Remember Ponzi,
Remember Ponzi, Remember Scam Roll Eyes
Kantra

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

You were right Dude and I should have checked before throwing me in this shit and loosing my money.
76.92% of the tokens are held by 5 person.
I don't know if we can call this a SCAM, that worst than that.
Again don't buy this shit, stay away from it guy's.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Pending problem is now fixed, you can go and get your coins.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

Updates:

- All pending transactions have been canceled.
- You should have received the balance back
- Updated the transaction speed (should be a lot faster now)
- Updated the UI in the dashboard
- Added final date internal exchange (could be launched earlier if it is finished)

DISCLAIMER:

LendConnect have NOTHING in common with BitConnect, BitConnect has been a company that was completely anonymous, was it based in the US, nobody knows? LendConnect is operating from Europe, there is very, very big difference.
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Updates:

- All pending transactions have been canceled.
- You should have received the balance back
- Updated the transaction speed (should be a lot faster now)
- Updated the UI in the dashboard
- Added final date internal exchange (could be launched earlier if it is finished)

DISCLAIMER:

LendConnect have NOTHING in common with BitConnect, BitConnect has been a company that was completely anonymous, was it based in the US, nobody knows? LendConnect is operating from Europe, there is very, very big difference.

when is the final date?
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

The coin is just starting its promotion, I believe in the future of the project! The developers fulfill their promises and constantly updated news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: