Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21595 times)
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:19:19 AM

I wouldn't waste time for that. Was going to read whitepaper- site doesn't exist. Suspicious. Just telling opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nowhere but up

Activity: 82
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

Doesn't LCT get 1 ETZ per 1 ETH tomorrow because of the etherzero fork? That's a decent bump for the
ETH stash they have....
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

How is this project better than bitconnect?

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Why I opened the white paper shows that the site does not exist, I am skeptical of this project.
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:03:21 AM by LilBitcoin

EVERYBODY SELL SELL SELL, BITCONNECT EXITSCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WRONGGGG!!!!

DONT LISTEN THOSE GUYS ON TELEGRAM, THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS, SELL NOWWWWW!!!!!!! CONFIRMED!!!

EVERYBODY PRICE IS ALREADY DOWN TO $4, SELL BEFORE IT IS ONLY $0.50!!!! IF BITCONNECT LENDING SYTEM GOT DOWN BY GOVERMENT THEN LENDCONNECT IS GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN TOO! SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Another great update coming soon Smiley
Automatic re-invest feature will be added in 2 days!

I personally hold till the price is at least $500

Dude.. did your doctors released you from mental asylum ? If yes, they did it too early... Yesterday you were screaming SCAM SCAM SELL SELL and today you are saying GREAT UPDATES COMING SOON and I WILL HOLD TILL THE PRICE IS $500... I strongly recommend you to go back to hospital.

Well, BitConnect went down and I knew that all the people who invest with emotion will sell, I did spread some extra FUD so more people would sell. The thing is, I loved my discounts and I bought 11K more LCT at dip (2 days). Yes, I believe that price is going to be between $400-$600 ($1B+ market cap is not going to be hard for LendConnect). Am I going to spread more fake FUD? My answer is NO, I love to be cunt only one time. Also, whats up with that mental asylum, people who don't use emotion make most money long run, I know my investments (I have done very deep research and asked many questions, I am talking about multiple days of hard research and asking) and I am sure that LendConnect is going to be success. Even if LendConnect is going to crash, it doesn't affect me because I invest money what I can afford to lose, but LendConnect is going to be 100% success.

Btw, LendConnect community reached 4K members, everybody who wants to join: https://t.me/lendconnectofficial
There are announcements: https://t.me/lendconnect
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

LendConnect team updated dashboard:

- Promotional banners
- Dashboard UI added prices
- Mobile UI fixes
- Fixed text
- Exchange to LCT button
Kantra

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

- Promotional banners
- Mobile UI fixes
- Fixed text
- Exchange to LCT button

[/quote
you should stop taking us for donkeys. We know you're an active member of this ghost society. We all know that the first will enjoy and that at one time or another everything will fall apart. you say it has nothing to do with bitconnect, davor .... but it's the same and you know it well. I suggest you to stop your little game and really say that you are part of this team of future thieves. I say future thief since you are only at the beginning of the story and in less than 6 months people will come back down to earth. everyone knows it's a ponzi but as long as there are people in search of fortune and desperate by their daily lives you will have an ephemeral success leaving behind people with even more problems.
lendconnect will turn into a groundconnect in a few months and you know it so do not talk about long term success.You are the only one to give news here so take your responsibilities and tell people that the first ones to go back there will gorget themselves and that the last ones will lose everything. And when we do research and we see that more than 75% of the tokens are held by 5 portfolios is that it smells very bad for the futur of this coin.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

- Promotional banners
- Mobile UI fixes
- Fixed text
- Exchange to LCT button

[/quote
you should stop taking us for donkeys. We know you're an active member of this ghost society. We all know that the first will enjoy and that at one time or another everything will fall apart. you say it has nothing to do with bitconnect, davor .... but it's the same and you know it well. I suggest you to stop your little game and really say that you are part of this team of future thieves. I say future thief since you are only at the beginning of the story and in less than 6 months people will come back down to earth. everyone knows it's a ponzi but as long as there are people in search of fortune and desperate by their daily lives you will have an ephemeral success leaving behind people with even more problems.
lendconnect will turn into a groundconnect in a few months and you know it so do not talk about long term success.You are the only one to give news here so take your responsibilities and tell people that the first ones to go back there will gorget themselves and that the last ones will lose everything. And when we do research and we see that more than 75% of the tokens are held by 5 portfolios is that it smells very bad for the futur of this coin.

I am literally not from the team, the only reason why I am updating ANN is that LendConnect themselves are not doing that, I see it as a con. It takes 5 minutes of my day to keep ANN active, I don't have problem with that
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

All scam guys, be careful ... you can make a lot of money ... but many will lose them

puppettop

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

So this is a pyramid scheme right?
cantthinkofaname

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:26:22 PM

You can stake the coin and they also have a referral program that pays you 18% to 17%. Thats crazy high.

According to their website, they are not staking due to lack of supply. The referral program pays 8%.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Almost all lending platforms now has put into bad image due to what happen with Bitconnect! Cool
timmo18

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

Lendconnect is without a doubt the best lending platform there is. They have been very open and responsive from the start and everything has been built from scratch and running smoothly.
The difference with Lendconnect is they have a team other traders trading alongside a trading bot. They also plan to have a trading community to share tips for all lendconnect holders.
Later in the year they are also building an exchange to connect other coins so the this coin has a lot of different uses. We will see this coin at $200 easy.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

Lendconnect is without a doubt the best lending platform there is. They have been very open and responsive from the start and everything has been built from scratch and running smoothly.
The difference with Lendconnect is they have a team other traders trading alongside a trading bot. They also plan to have a trading community to share tips for all lendconnect holders.
Later in the year they are also building an exchange to connect other coins so the this coin has a lot of different uses. We will see this coin at $200 easy.

I believe that this is $1B+ market cap coin and I see $400-$600 price, but yeah $200 is more realistic goal what will be easily done.
MikeJones44

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

LOL great platform but nobody can withdraw their interst.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Hello everybody. The coin will definitely cost more than $ 100 to fly. On account of this, you can not worry. I do not even doubt it. Therefore, patience and everything will be.
------

I believe that this is $1B+ market cap coin and I see $400-$600 price, but yeah $200 is more realistic goal what will be easily done.
polktab

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

very great project, looking forward to this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

What is the reason for payment not working?
tolmar

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

I can not belive people still trust lending programs after what happened to BCC....  Uau there is a sucker born every minute...like they say...
In 2018 all annoymous crypto will have difficulties surviving thru the regulators... what do you think will hapen with all the ponzi lending schemes....

My suggestion for the passive income is FIND good POS coin and stake it in the wallet.... do not trust this lending as they are not sustainable with up to 17% of refferals going down I down where....  it is not legit guys...
you can have a good return with POS coins. It will not be huge but at least it will be legit and you will make money on other backs.
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

That is not true, you can easily withdraw your interest and convert to BTC or whatever you want.  I have personally tested this and it was quick and painless.  I withdrew LTC and sold for BTC on Coinexchange.io. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: