Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21590 times)
boesboes

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

I just wonder, how many clueless idiots are living on this planet. We all knew that bitconnect was a ponzi scam, but greedy idiots still invested millions in thet shit. Yea, and finally they got robbed. Than was the final. Same will happen to all that fucking ponzi platforms including lendconnect. Greediness and stupidity is the main problem of humanity. 

If someone lends me 1000 dollars, and I buy a bunch of alt coins, and the alt coins go up, and I give them back 1100 dollars, and I keep 100 dollars...how is this a scam? Why do you not understand the concept of lending?

Then where has their very profitable "trading bots" gone to? Did their trading bots just suddenly became not profitable anymore? Or it did not exist and they just made it up?

Its either a ponzi or a actual trading bot etc. In a bear market trading bots might be less profitable and therefore the ponzi probably collapsed at bitconnect..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

I just wonder, how many clueless idiots are living on this planet. We all knew that bitconnect was a ponzi scam, but greedy idiots still invested millions in thet shit. Yea, and finally they got robbed. Than was the final. Same will happen to all that fucking ponzi platforms including lendconnect. Greediness and stupidity is the main problem of humanity. 

If someone lends me 1000 dollars, and I buy a bunch of alt coins, and the alt coins go up, and I give them back 1100 dollars, and I keep 100 dollars...how is this a scam? Why do you not understand the concept of lending?

Then where has their very profitable "trading bots" gone to? Did their trading bots just suddenly became not profitable anymore? Or it did not exist and they just made it up?

Its either a ponzi or a actual trading bot etc. In a bear market trading bots might be less profitable and therefore the ponzi probably collapsed at bitconnect..

Well we have CoinsMarkets to thank for this current bear market we are experiencing. Thankyou CoinsMarkets for ruining cryptospace.
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

You literally have no clue how lending strategies work.....I make big profits already and I am happy, just know when to get out and use your lending profits to invest in other cryptocurrencies.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

No lending platform have trading BOTs and this is fact, they just work as a Ponzi scheme, you just have to play the game right way, short-term profits but high risk. Learn about lending strategies and invest your profits into another cryptos or stocks.
BigBitNoob

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

is there a way to swap my BCC to LCT... everyone says its a scam but the thought of easy money makes me want to send in all my BTC..
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

LendConnect will be the number 1 lending platform in the world. We just have to wait 15 days more and Internal Exchange will be released + huge marketing campaign after IE release.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

LCT TEAM Announcement on Telegram:

Internal exchange early preview, a lot of things are still pending: https://imgur.com/a/qF6Me
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

LCT FACK DEV !
alwasy sell coin sell and sell

fack lending !

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

Dashboard Update list:
1) Auto-reinvestment turn on and off button with better UI
2) Fill Max button on Convert to LCT
3) Graph on the home page will also display the earned amount in $
4)  Back-end changes
5) Daily withdrawal limit to 500 LCT
6) UI fixes
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

Dashboard Update list:
2) Fill Max button on Convert to LCT
3) Graph on the home page will also display the earned amount in $
4)  Back-end changes
5) Daily withdrawal limit to 500 LCT
6) UI fixes

I do not understand why you can not choose 0% ? if I do not want to roll back?
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

Site is back from maintenance folks  Grin
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Lendconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect
is a scam just like bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
LilBitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:56:34 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 08:12:51 PM by LilBitcoin

Lendconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect
is a scam just like bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

Guys, LendConnect just got exposed by this guy, WHAT I AM GONNA DOO? Hint: Hold till price is $100+
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

LendConnect just dethroned bitconnect as "The #1 Lending Platform in the world". So it does say in it's website.

Their trading team are the 'trading bots'?
LilBitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

Telegram Announcement by LCT team:

"14 February 2018 will be the launch of our internal exchange. The LendConnect platform is coded from scratch, and we can say the MOST secure platform that will be around. LendConnect is an Ethereum based project, (ERC20 TOKEN) so at the launch of our internal exchange you can buy LCT tokens on our dashboard with ETHEREUM. We trust in Ethereum, and we believe that ethereum will become #1.

[POSSIBLE]
Once we launched our internal exchange it may be possible that we de-list ourself from CoinExchange and any other external exchange. We have such a small amount of LCT available, that it would be better to have all the volume on 1 place, and that will be our internal exchange.

What can I do to prepare myself for any upcoming changes?

-Don't keep your LCT tokens on CoinExchange.
-You can store your LCT safe on i.e. myetherwallet.com.
-You can store your LCT on the dashboard.

—----------------
Remember:
LendConnect is coded from scratch and will become the biggest outstanding platform around.
https://lendconnect.io
https://dashboard.lendconnect.io"
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing. 
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing. 
you can dream with this ponzi scheme crypto but all people know that lct will dead soon.... don’t invest in this scam coin and if you see trade on coinexchange there are too much big bag who play with the price.... buy and cry when you will lost your money...

Well I can not cry, I am playing with the house's money.  My cost average price is less than 2$.   Very glad I did not sell into the FUD.   
LilBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

you can dream with this ponzi scheme crypto but all people know that lct will dead soon.... don’t invest in this scam coin and if you see trade on coinexchange there are too much big bag who play with the price.... buy and cry when you will lost your money...

Another newbie who don't understand anything about lending strategies and lost his money, so funny to read those comments Cheesy Cheesy Crypto is not for you, you are that type of guy who was probably panic selling bitcoin too, hahaha
LilBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing.  

Another newbie who don't understand anything about lending strategies and lost his money, so funny to read those comments Cheesy Cheesy Crypto is not for you, you are that type of guy who was probably panic selling bitcoin too, hahaha
sorry for you but i have sold with profit... and sorry for you if its a scam ponzi scheme project go on google if you don’t understand « ponzi scheme » but you can dream haha its good to dream...

You literally just proved that you don't understand anything about lending strategies.Btw if you got your small profits, why you still there?You just here to tell people that this is Ponzi scheme? Oooo wowwwwww, literally no one didn't know that, what a surprise, as I told before you don't understand how lending strategies work.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing.  

sorry for you but i have sold with profit... and sorry for you if its a scam ponzi scheme project go on google if you don’t understand « ponzi scheme » but you can dream haha its good to dream...

You literally just proved that you don't understand anything about lending strategies.Btw if you got your small profits, why you still there?You just here to tell people that this is Ponzi scheme? Oooo wowwwwww, literally no one didn't know that, what a surprise, as I told before you don't understand how lending strategies work.
its new investor who paid loans... no buy no loans... and the pyramide will dead but you can dream its good to dream....

am I talking to a wall? Cheesy I literally explained that I understand what ponzi scheme is and that's how lending platforms work, no surprise. You just need to understand lending strategies and invest into other cryptocurrencies which makes you profit again and so on. I have invested $42K into LCT and I am already $106Kp (combined with my other altcoin investments from LCT profits).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: