Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21590 times)
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:41:07 PM by LilBitcoin

Telegram Announcements by LCT team:

This week:

- The ticket system is built, will be deployed on Monday.
- Withdraw issue (for some users) will be fixed Wednesday
- Making a new contract issue solved today
- Development of the internal exchange

Why should we de-list from any external exchange at the moment and only use our internal exchange for now?

- All the volume will be on 1 place.
- Big sell orders won't affect the market that much. (All buyers and sellers on 1 place)
- We build an internal exchange from scratch, we want people to use it.
- Deposit fee will be gone.
- Exchange to LCT fee will be gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boesboes

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

This week:

Why should we de-list from any external exchange at the moment and only use our internal exchange for now?

- Big sell orders won't affect the market that much. (All buyers and sellers on 1 place)

I would not be a fan of delisting from other exchanges. Easier access to the tokens will lead to a more stable / higher price imo.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

I have to say that LCT has been weathering the storm like a champ.  Everything is working great, and the price is stable at the 5$ mark, which is great in the bear market especially post BCC meltdown.  I really have to commend the LCT team; the communication of first rate and the community is growing.  
you can dream with this ponzi scheme crypto but all people know that lct will dead soon.... don’t invest in this scam coin and if you see trade on coinexchange there are too much big bag who play with the price.... buy and cry when you will lost your money...

Another newbie who don't understand anything about lending strategies and lost his money, so funny to read those comments Cheesy Cheesy Crypto is not for you, you are that type of guy who was probably panic selling bitcoin too, hahaha
sorry for you but i have sold with profit... and sorry for you if its a scam ponzi scheme project go on google if you don’t understand « ponzi scheme » but you can dream haha its good to dream...

You literally just proved that you don't understand anything about lending strategies.Btw if you got your small profits, why you still there?You just here to tell people that this is Ponzi scheme? Oooo wowwwwww, literally no one didn't know that, what a surprise, as I told before you don't understand how lending strategies work.
its new investor who paid loans... no buy no loans... and the pyramide will dead but you can dream its good to dream....

That's the scheme that will happen and it's right there in human life, so no wonder if they will borrow one another.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

This week:

I would not be a fan of delisting from other exchanges. Easier access to the tokens will lead to a more stable / higher price imo.

I don't like that too, its also easier for them to exit scam
the last guardian

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

COİNEXCHANGE  THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

When the LTC ends coinexchange ?
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

If LCT is no longer connected to any exchanges, how exactly do we cash out?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

What a surprise they want all the volume on THEIR exchange.... Roll Eyes

we will see how long this one last
Kantra

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

The real question is : How they will cash out. With this strategy, they just want to have a control of all the coins and after they will disappear  with all your money.
Don't trust promises and even more when you have no way to find them after they will decide to screw people.
In this kind of scam, the first ones will be served first and for the others, you will have enough satoshi to buy you some tissues to dry your tears.
Again, Santa close does not exist.
LilBitcoin

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

What a surprise they want all the volume on THEIR exchange.... Roll Eyes

we will see how long this one last

I literally hate LendConnect for doing that, they are destroying their community
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

The real question is : How they will cash out. With this strategy, they just want to have a control of all the coins and after they will disappear  with all your money.
Don't trust promises and even more when you have no way to find them after they will decide to screw people.
In this kind of scam, the first ones will be served first and for the others, you will have enough satoshi to buy you some tissues to dry your tears.

Oh I still have faith in LendConnect. I just realized, that on Feb they are going to allow you to trade LCT for ETH on their own exchange. I am fine with this. I already bought into LendConnect and put $100 worth of a contract. If I make any money from this contract, I will buy more. But if I make no money off this contract, it is a scam.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

Looks like you guys didn't really do yourself a favor by giving you a name similar to Bitconnect. Let's hope you'll do it right Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Hi!Can I ask you if any partnerships have concluded already?
DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

I think, as with every project, you need to get a good idea of the site and white paper, in order not to fall into the scam, in essence, everything depends on us.
burt91

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

Got rid of my all coins and total $121k profits (including other altcoins investments from my LCT profits) I am happy, fck this project, I never thought that they would go that far.Time to look for new lending platform Cheesy Btw people, those devs can't even speak English, they also failed their project system. This is not even fake FUD.
ohhhhh!!! lct a fuck project!!!! haha😂😂😂 . i think you have not do profit.... but its good to lie! nobody said a so big profit you can be hack man.....  and in my opinion don’t buy lending crypto.... look bcc, davor, lct and other....

you can make lot of monnay buying these coins why not ? its not worst than thousand of trash ico or shitcoin

im not using their shit scam lending i just trade in coinexchange and making lot of monnay buying at 3d sell at 40d buying the fud after bitconnect exit scam and sell at 20d ect

lendconnect trash af like all ponzi lending plateform but you can make lot of monnay and the counter its not for their exchange it the exit scam counter lmfao
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

WARNING !!
This Coin is scammer.
Dont buy Lending coin !

It would be really helpful if you include evidence to your post so people coming along here can instantly verify your claim.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
boesboes

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

WARNING !!
This Coin is scammer.
Dont buy Lending coin !

It is a ponzi, who cares. As long as new people enter nobody loses xD
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

Hello everybody. Totally agree with you. Negative is not needed by anyone. The coin is excellent. So do not panic. More positive. I wish everyone good luck.
----------
WARNING !!
This Coin is scammer.
Dont buy Lending coin !

It would be really helpful if you include evidence to your post so people coming along here can instantly verify your claim.
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

How many developers are on the team?
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

At such a cheap price, surely this is a NO BRAINER investment...... that is if you "GOT NO BRAIN" then Invest, buy on the dip, then hodl a long long long long time....

I say 1000% invest right now..... and you WONT thank me later.

Only invest what you are definitely prepared to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: