Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21595 times)
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

Now there is such a picture that all credit coins simply go down in price. Therefore, each decides for himself whether to buy coins or not. The risk is always there.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Own Internal Exchange (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/lendconnect-lct-own-internal-exchange-3202
Cryptoera1337

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

How can anyone fall for this ponzi sheeeit, Davor, BCC, HBC.

Message from them on their site:

"Dear community,

We have important news: unfortunately the release for the internal exchange is slightly delayed. The good news is that the internal exchange v1 and v2 will be combined into one release on the 25th of February."

My guess is, there will never be a release of the internal exchange, their exit is about to happen and they want to take as much as they can right now. I'm not invested in this but just wanted to let you know.

Is there any legit crypto lending programs out there, naah.
oleksii777

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

Hello everybody. While it is difficult to speak. I hope of course that it will not be so. Hope dies last. We will observe what will happen next. Good luck to all.
----------

"Dear community,

We have important news: unfortunately the release for the internal exchange is slightly delayed. The good news is that the internal exchange v1 and v2 will be combined into one release on the 25th of February."

My guess is, there will never be a release of the internal exchange, their exit is about to happen and they want to take as much as they can right now. I'm not invested in this but just wanted to let you know.

CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

"Dear community,

Falcon is pretty legit. https://dashboard.falconcoin.co/referral/CryptoDistortion

They've never disabled their withdrawals, and they refuse to manipulate price....which is why the coin hasn't risen in value yet.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Internal Exchange Launch (February 14)
https://coindar.org/en/event/lendconnect-lct-internal-exchange-launch-3511
Cryptoera1337

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

You are not up to date, it's the 25th.
oleksii777

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

Hello everybody. Yes, all right, the internal exchange will open on the 25th. Let's hope that the coin's exchange rate will be stable when the domestic exchange opens. Good luck to all.
-----------
csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Alarms ON, Lendconnect web page now is down... first they came with an excuse of updating their database to remove a 0.005 ETH fees to lend the tokens.... if in 48 hours they dont come up, start looking for another investment.

However here you can hire a team of well known lawyer who hunt down this kind of ponzi scheme scamers and recover the loses: https://www.investorclaims.com/Library/High-Yield-Investment-Programs-HYIPs-How-to-Avoi.aspx

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
boesboes

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

Alarms ON, Lendconnect web page now is down... first they came with an excuse of updating their database to remove a 0.005 ETH fees to lend the tokens.... if in 48 hours they dont come up, start looking for another investment.

However here you can hire a team of well known lawyer who hunt down this kind of ponzi scheme scamers and recover the loses: https://www.investorclaims.com/Library/High-Yield-Investment-Programs-HYIPs-How-to-Avoi.aspx

Up until now the team always delivered. No need to worry unless the site is not back up tomorrow COB.
pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:21:35 AM

The LendConnect dashboard is available again!

- Live price feature is working
- Implemented new ETH wallet
- Implemented new LCT wallet
- UI changes

There have been made a lot of big changes on the background for the internal exchange and everything is going great and we are getting close to the final results!
 Undecided
mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

the team is very active. soon the internal exchange :25 february! the internal exchange will be list on cmc coinmarket cap and new token,coin or ico will can be list on the internal exchange ! and after the internal exchange the team will do a huge marketing! we will win trust in  this project
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

We get huge profit  Grin
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

the devs are not hyping a thing.

so many people have been watching for this release so naturally everyone is buying back in.

not to mention, bitcoins massive decline has killed the price of many coins.

dont spread fud
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

We get huge profit  Grin

What huge profit? can you show me who all earned a huge profit with this scam? I doubt some of them are related to the bitconnect Ponzi scam and try to get a profit here too.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

so many people have been watching for this release so naturally everyone is buying back in.

dont spread fud

Devs are literally giving away 1ETH to people who are just retweeting their tweets, this literally says everything...THEY ARE HYPING UP FOR 25th EXIT SCAM! Good thing is that CoinExchange didn't agree to delist them from their exchange, haha, now they can't scam so many people.

Who would pay 1 ETH for illiterate noobs to just perform a tweet, looks to me like the dev is creating multiple accounts and doing this shit show? and what shit are we gonna see on 25th of this month? didn't check this thread for a few days.
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

dont spread fud

Devs are literally giving away 1ETH to people who are just retweeting their tweets, this literally says everything...THEY ARE HYPING UP FOR 25th EXIT SCAM! Good thing is that CoinExchange didn't agree to delist them from their exchange, haha, now they can't scam so many people.

Who would pay 1 ETH for illiterate noobs to just perform a tweet, looks to me like the dev is creating multiple accounts and doing this shit show? and what shit are we gonna see on 25th of this month? didn't check this thread for a few days.

SCAMCONNECT    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

I think that this ANN doesn't make any difference, just look how fast LCT community is growing in Telegram, noone probably doesn't give a fuck about ANN Cheesy
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I am still trading LCT, as long as the community is growing I think they are not going to exit scam, this is how ponzis work. If they are not going to exit at 25th then I am going to invest some money again and HODL 2-3 months (if they don't exit at 25th, after that, I give max 3 months for this coin) but I am never going to lend Cheesy
hungpv9x

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

Lendconnect website look like Davor  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: